White nationalist BTFO

white nationalist BTFO.

I mean the nonwhites here can do whatever the hell they want. I just don't want a flood of pajeets and chong to destroy the tech job market.

WE DIDN'T ASK TO BE GENOCIDED

I agree with the argument
but the problem is the forced multiculturalism, like affirmative action, meeting diversity quotas,
TV show bachelors is too white,
the problem is you can have your own shows,
but you demand integration

I agree with that and I don't have a problem with peaceful segregation at all. I just think its stupid how people say America should be a white ethnostate and all non whites should be deported.

I think you're misunderstanding the severity of the Muslim problem in Europe.

They also pleaded for multiculturalism and bred the Natives nearly out of existence, definitely doesn't sound like anything going on today, nope.

>if you don't want to be a minority move back to europe

Good I live in Northern Europe. Can I fucking cleanse this place now? There's too many sandfolk around here.

What about Poland and Austria? And other eastern europe countries?

non-whites want to be a majority somewhere? Go The Fuck Back To Your Own God Damn Country Sub Human Practice Targets!

The problem I have is that its historically inaccurate because it grossly exaggerates what really happened.

Yeah just keep pushing the countries that are allowed to be white.
In 2 years it'll be "Just move to the North Pole", until they take that too.
All of Europe MUST be white ethnostates. We will not capitulate anything to our enemies!

THIS

Most people don't know it's co-ordinated and don't want to believe it either

t. Gen X

Some others enjoy it whether they know it's co-ordinated or not

t. Boomers, t. Millenials

If only Europe was still white

What happened then? Explain lol.

Well when the builders finish building my kitchen I don't expect them to feel entitled to use it themselves or remain in my household.

>Explain lol.
Go back to whatever shithole you came from after tits. Lol.

>whites brought
Nearly every slave ship and usury based scheme was ran by a Jew.

Lincoln tried to fix the problem and they assassinated him so he couldnt.

Millions of Africans came to America? I heard only like half a million between like 1500-1860 were shipped to America.

Btw, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think the world should do an experiment where we put Africans in these great western countries with high amounts of technology and white people in Africa. Give it about 100 years and we check the progress of both sides given their situations.

White european settlers built the foundation.
White european immigrants built the rest of the country. Blacks were a luxury item. (((They))) came along. Chinese immigrants weren't that many and the rest of the asians were either refugees or very small amounts in comparison to european migration. People mixed, but still predominantly white. Enter the second half and end of the 20th century: The floodgates are open.

This is an oversimplification but it is accurate.

You don't need an experiment, just look at south africa.

More to the point, White Americans have a right to want to keep America White, since like, they created it, and are still the majority.
Also, your a faggot.

My family on both sides came out of London.

If I went back I'd be going to a city that's minority British still...

No you just planned and executed it

What about the Africans and Mexicans?

Retard

No, let's give them a whole continent. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

>look at how smart i am for defeating a strawman

Those natives now barely exist and had no part whatsoever in creating the civilization here. They aren't entitled to it. They are entitled to living on the land, which is why they have reservations.

Bet you have'nt even been to the EU before. Educate yourself

so if you were conquered by another race, you'd want to be put on a reservation?

vae victis

I would legitimately move to England if they kicked out all of the non-whites, holy shit.

Where will i be told to go when Europe becomes 50% muslim?

>We brought in the niggers
>We brought in the Asians

I'm complaining about the non whites we didn't bring in.

>predominantly white countries
>in Europe

that place is a Muslim breeding ground

Only white people would even give you the option. Always gotta make things harder for ourselves.

>i'm just going to steal your land
>oh, but you can live as a second class citizen in your own country
>i'm so kind and empathetic

you're worse than kikes

a ditch to be shot

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO EUROPE
IMMIGRANTS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FREELY LIVE IN EUROPE
>sweating_man_at_buttons.jpg

>they brought
lol what an idiot

Others would just have killed them so they wouldn't have to listen to their bitching and moaning. Why you don't hear about nigger slaves asking for reparations from arabs they castrated them.

You're kike lite, I pray the states balkanize and there is a majority right wing white state.

Also, I seem to recall someone selling their land for shiny beads and not even having a concept of land ownership in the first place.

Better then wiping out your whole filthy race (for you I mean not the world as a whole).

>invade someone's house
>lock owner in basement
>but i didn't kill him!

americans subhumans confirmed

We have natives here on Sup Forums who think the same thing.
>Move back to Europe
Thing is, is that humans are cruel, and the strongest prevail. Whites conquered so much because whites were the strongest and most intelligent.
Also, minorities don't respect whites when whites are soft. That's the painful truth.

They are so dumb, Europe isn't white anymore either and they are having multiculturalism pushed on them the same way. If you speak out about it people say this same thing - move Sweden if you want to live in a majority white country.

yes, 'cause whites are perfect and you're not just greedy SOBS

>Whites conquered so much because whites were the strongest and most intelligent.

that doesn't make it right

no it's not but I didn't kill him anymore, It's I should have killed him because he won't stop screaming

>Europe isn't white anymore

it's the homeland for whites

Literally what is happening in Europe right now.

At least with Amerindians they never actually made anything to do with the U.S., Canada or Mexico in terms of contributions outside the military (or in Mexico, DNA) so all these Indians who tell you it's their land are LARPers and they need to go back to their fucking ethno-reserves.

and you call yourself civilized. nothing but savage thieves

It does though. Might makes right. Humans are mean. Life is cruel.
Besides, you know very well that minorities have *no respect* at all for nice, peaceful whites. You despise them. Everyone wants whites to be dominant and at the top of our game, regardless of if they won't admit it publicly.

but it is their land

I sincerely wish that was an option.

and Apefrica is the homeland for nigs, Asia is the homeland for natives, so what's your point?

>Might makes right.

i hope you don't represent all whites because that is truly subhuman nigger tier logic

>victims of mass shootings deserved to die because might makes right

it's the land of buffalo, you shitty human sapiens should just all leave north America.

yeah let's go back to Europe where whites are minorities in their major cities and muslims and shitskin savages are streaming in by the boatload screaming for the blood of infidels and white pussy to conquer

>europe +90% white
>US 56% white, including arabs

why so histrionic?

you are quite retarded yourself but that's nothing surprising coming from brainwashed shitskin like you

>don't like being a minority huh, go to this different place where you are a minority
hmmmmm

by the way we are full so you can't come here, not that our situation is much different with immigration doubling the population in the not too distant future

none of us are entitled to be here

>minorities have *no respect* at all for nice, peaceful whites. You despise them
This. So much.
Whites have to learn to win on our own again. We cannot trust other races.

Just imagine thousands of gun owning Americans with a serious prejudice against Muslims moving back to Europe.
We would make Europe a superpower again.

Talk to the Europeans, they're the ones who don't want white Americans in their countries.
I would move back in a heartbeat if it was a mass wave of whites moving over.

ah yes, morals are for losers. forget about law and civility

so please remove yourself from US then...?
what are you waiting for?

>they're the ones who don't want white Americans in their countries.

no one does. maybe you should introspect as to why

i am?

>law and civility
as if the black americans would know it, don't make me laugh.

going to commit suicide? good

>predominantly white euro countries

40 years ago maybe

i'm chink

no, i'm moving back to asia

No one wants shitskins in their countries either. Maybe you should introspect as to why.

I'd prefer cleansing the country before leaving back to Europe.

Smallpox happened. At any rate OP's faggot post is anachronistic and projecting a false culture onto the Indians from a Eurocentric view. The natives weren't thinking about immigration policy, private property, tax rates, welfare or assimilation - they were thinking about selling land in exchange for boomsticks, horses, baubles, firewater and slaves and using the tools we gave them to kill tribes they were at war with.

The only objection anyone could possibly have is that we were better at it. That's a sore loser's argument. The Indians were and still are a very stupid, primitive and barbaric people.

OP's faggot post makes it out like these people thought like we do. Abject nonsense.

But that's the way the world works. You only disagree with this because you are a domesticated product of a decadent society, regardless of if you are native or white or whatever.

yes, indians don't want indians and turkey turks

>Be me
>go back to Britain the homeland of my anglo saxon ancestors
>get trucked

>But that's the way the world works.

so why even have laws and morals?

>be american
>get shot

you statistically have a higher chance of dying in the US

>that is truly subhuman nigger tier logic

One might even say it's "Indian-tier" logic, and that's why the Indians had to die.

Which makes it even funnier. Chinks are insectoids who have been conquered over and over again to the point of not caring about one another.
Can't wait to watch China fall apart and hundreds of millions die. Again.

good, you really should go back to chinkland and just for the record the chinks were no better than white Americans as you were implying. You really should go and try convincing your fellow chinks to give back Tibet to their native Tibetans.

>lock owner in basement
natives were literally too stupid to understand the concept of private property and national sovereignty. They made a mistake and they lost their land. If it's a bad thing that happened to them it is also a bad thing if it happens to us.

>laws and morals
>Chinese pretends to care about laws and morals
you don't know shit and China and it's citizens, right?

>Educate yourself

But I am

Pretty much, we need to cut immigration in Australia by 3/4 .
And all islamic migration .

ok, but you realize that's the opposite of empathy right?

This nation is ours by right of conquest and just as we massacred every red to secure our nation before so too will we massacre every brown tomorrow if it is necessary to secure our Manifest Destiny

Well the White south Africans will be refused asylum by all other nations, then they will be mostly purged and no one in the legacy media will say a thing about it, because they believe whites deserve any violence directed towards them by non whites.
It is anti white racism , and non whites are racist towards each other and whites .

>implying i'm a filthy mainlander

pls jose rodrigez. i support tibetan independence

what do you mean?

It was spot the European native in many parts of paris when i visited France 4 yrs ago.
It's probably worse now .

what makes your manifest destiny any more legitimate than another nation's manifest destiny?

If slavery stopped being taught in schools, but was still readily available to be read up on at libraries/wikipedia, would the next generation of nogs even know?

Didn't 'natives' take the land from previous groups though?