Boku no Hero Academia 99 [Spoilers]

is there already a thread on this?

spoiler.net/spoiler/52.1-my-hero-academia-chapter-99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1725846
youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGghTFlso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was but it got deleted, you are good to go for a proper BNHA spoiler thread

There was a thread, but because the faggot OP of that thread put "edition" in the title it got deleted.

>tfw she finally got virginia smashed

It was already up to 460 posts so it hardly matters

Reminder that while everyone was having a blast with the room competition, Tsuyu was alone in her room, crying

DELETE THIS

>Everyone talking shit about the Sugarman, saying he's useless
>Not knowing bitches love a man that can bake

Best clock.

You couldnt save her smile

>See [Kirishima's room] Deku? That's what you should have done all your life instead of crying like a faggot. All Might made the wrong choice.

This is an interesting idea actually. Would Kirishima's hardening have allowed him to use OFA without repercussions?

manliest clock

What would you save rather?
Tsuyu's smile or Bakugou's ass?

Did Aizawa call her ugly?

Does she make distressed frog noises when she cries?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Mods should often delete shit threads on sight.

I want to protect her, Satan.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE CRYING?

Her family is dead the villains tied 'em all to a bunch of balloons and sent them floating off into the sky

Because she's sad.

... I shouldn't have laughed

It's out: blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1725846

Weird seeing her so emotional.
I thought keeping her cool was kinda her thing

youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGghTFlso

DEEP DOPE strikes again.

Everyone has a limit

>Kaminari's reaction
OTP.

Wait, maybe Deep Dope is her dad's band or something.

>blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1725846

That was fast

Is deep dope a band or... a the nickname for her vagina and she just sort of points to the wall in the middle of sex?
Or maybe she lies with the back of her head against the wall and arms spread to encapsulate the words and introduce her box while the guy is down there getting ready to eat her out.

Are Hakagure's underclothes invisible?

>Tsuyu's room is not shown
>All that dialogue
She is not going away is she?

Kirishima holds Tsuyu's hand and starts crying too? This guy.

Only her body itself is invisible.

She isn't allowed to stay in dorms? or is she leaving U.A.?

He's gay 100%

>People who thought she'd have a girly room

Stay delusional.

She's quickly rising to the ranks of best girl in my books.

Yeah she failed Aizawas test.
Deported by your Crush.
DEEP

That was my conclusion sadly

I think she was shy.
Actually let me fix it.
I hope she was shy about it.

I like how no one gives a shit about Bakugou.

Satou is the best girl.
>dat cake

Its something about the kids who went to rescue Kaachan, not about her

She was always best girl user...
In my heart.

>High impact emotional violence

I still ship Kirishima and Tsuyu. I think this chapter gives me some fuel.

Lets sail nigga.

She broke down on what that 5 did for going to rescue Baku, She was so worried she could barely handle it.

You and me, Sup Forumsnon.

So hold up did haga have her arms crossed underneath her breasts here or are they just that perky?
Cause god damn...

He's a manly man, and manly men shed manly tears when they're moved, you god damn fujoshit.

>Kirishima and Tsuyu

Literally why.
Convince me and I'll potentially like the ship as well.

So what did they bet for the winner of best room?

Reminder:
Stain did nothing wrong

>Kirishima and Tsuyu
What next level delusion are you playing at here?

He calls her a guardian angel in the omake. Aside from that Kirishima is the one who brings the class together, while Tsuyu is the emotional support.

Jirou best girl

I like Soy sauce face's room.

Not surprising Hori made the one with the eternal pokerface have the most sentimentality

Stain is an idiot. A hero needs to eat, too.

They have interacted at least with each other early in the manga. That is more than enough to set a course. I'll go back and reread the chapters, and start collecting panels.

Boom explode x ochako is the best OTP

Horikoshi, no. Whatever you're doing, slow the fuck down. I never thought I would ever say this, but I want to see comfy shenanigans that don't add anything to the plot at all.

Who says they dont?

I was not wrong. Tsuyu is the definitive best girl.

I think under her breasts. Imagine if she was fapping, no one would notice it.

>dem inviso-tits
fuck me

So wait Sugar-man won because he gave them cake? Or am I understanding these panels wrong?

FUCK YEAH CEMENTOSS

>tsuyu's room not shown
She is the traitor. Of course it'll be the cliche "I had no choice because they threatened my family" or something like that, and the kindness you see from her actually is genuine but she has no choice but to provide the villains with intel anyway. Sorry frogposters.

>he gave them cake
To be fair if someone bribed me with food I'd say they have the best room too.

Stain

Cakes, and whores, whores, and cakes.

I don't mind moving on in training as long as the kids stay safe in school, or wherever they plan on going. Everything was super fun in the training camp 'til the villains came.

They didn't enter because he was sleeping.

But Ochako brings the class together as seen in this very chapter.

I feel genuine sadness for people that read boku no hero with FA/niggastream scans. All of the subtleties of the art gets blurred to hell.

Stain didnt say anything like that faggot. Stop twisting his word son

It just means they are sluts. It was not his intention, when they entered his cake was ready. The boys ate it too.

A true Sup Forumsirgin

That shit looks rad son.

In the character description pages, Hori said he made Kirishima to tie the class together.

If it was any other main character they probably would've woke them up, but nobody cares enough to deal with his shit.

If nip women think it is cool, than it is cool.

FLAVOR TOWN

All of them are probably DT

He heavily implied that either you go saving people for free or go working on a job for money.

How hard is it to find a decent scanner?
Even mine scans better.

Kirishima is the one that keep Baku less of an ass with the rest of the class be being his friend.

He indirectly shitted on Tokoyami for being a manchild, but his room looks even worse.

It's not about the scans, it's due to the fact that they use 12 year old editors who are really trigger happy about the use of filters and noise removal plugins

You're forgetting that Nips follow on western fashion in delay. Everything you thought was cool when you were 14 is still cool to them in high school.

Dear lord why does she look so huggable?

You can both save people for free and work at the same time. Just like Superman did son

Well, the magazine scans they use are terrible too. Even after leevlling theose look impossible to fix. So comparing those to official rips is just dumb.

It's the hunched back and big, dead eyes.