What happens when the person that answers their emails kicks the bucket?

What happens when the person that answers their emails kicks the bucket?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/05/02/heavens-gate-website-still-active/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harmonic convergence.

They still have a guy answeing emails?

Heaven's Gate is full of shit, just a bunch of wackos who think their something.

witnessed

OH SHIT IT'S HEAVEN'S GATE

SPACE BROTHERS ARE COMING LOOK BUSY

SHIT

QUADS DON'T LIE

Fug

>this mass suicide group is full of shit
You're kidding

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey Paul! TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

On a scale of 1 to enlightened how redpilled was he?

No way.

MOTHER OF GOD

witnessed

Good gravy.

Go eat a bag of dicks, I've been posting on this site years before you reddit existed and I've been on the internet since before your mother made the regrettable decision to not abort you. And yet I have never posted on reddit because I don't understand it, I don't like it, and the threads are illogically arranged in a way that is not aesthetic or logical to my eyes

>I've been posing on this site for years
>edge intensifies

Proud to witness my high energy HG friend.

>1 post by this ID
ask him where he got his GET script

your mother

where tell me

for real tho ur the fag that always does this. whats ur script.

Include me in the screencap.

kek

grorious

ARE YOU STALKING ME?

checked

I have a theory that the old guy was a figure head for a serial killer who is the one still answering emails and who murdered everyone.

The cult was just a scheme to get away with a highly public mass murder.

He uses the email to lure new victims, they feed him all the info to make sure they fit the profile of a good victim, by answering his questions before they ever meet.

I am FB friends with Sawyer and have been in contact with him for the past 10 years. He's a very nice man but totally bonkers.

Incredible

wtf

Nike?

If you read up on it there was a lawyer sued because he got all the insurance money of the cult members that died

It's shady but who knows people are fn crazy

Holy shit. I haven't seen this logo in years.

Couple years ago there was a thread on x about the guy who answers the emails still at the website.

So was he left behind? Imagine that meeting, Ah we need someone to Not cut their dick off and miss the alien spaceship to run the website while we are gone.

Ha! I could see that most normal looking fag slowly raising his had in the back.

damn son!

Guy who was trustee for the cult was suing someone who committed suicide like the other cult members.

lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/05/02/heavens-gate-website-still-active/