I'm glad that every time I think it can't get any worse in Germany, Sweden proves me wrong

I'm glad that every time I think it can't get any worse in Germany, Sweden proves me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

1001geschichte.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yokatta ne?

It isn't, what's bad is that there are Muslims living in Sweden.

Seriously, what is the limit for Sweden?

three i guess

i wonder what this women would say if a native Swedish man had 3 wives.
I bet it would not be the same tune.

No, I mean for the tidal wave of cultural Marxism.
At what point will the men say enough?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH FEMINISTS SUPPORTING ISLAM

Saltsjöbaden is the most expensive suburb of Stockholm

Inferiority complex. They will support and defend anything perceived to be weak or flawed.

What has happened to our continent.....

The world is getting more and more surreal every day.

Never I believe, the country will completely fail before that and then you will have all kinds of groups fighting for power, during a short anarchic state. This will suck so much and cost so many lives that whatever comes after that, will be something with a strong authoritarian streak, just watch.

>government is spending 14 million swedecuck bucks on three homes for his 3 wives
>they can all live in the same home!

So which fucking one is it?

That actually makes sense if you couple it with leftist self hate.

SWEDEN YES!

Oh wow..

It's the whole intersectionality thing, which is a retarded idea and produces weird results that make no sense to anyone, like in this case, also all leftist hate success and feminists hate men, so this behavior is only normal for them all things considered.

The one uniting, fundamental theme is hating White men and wanting to destroy White men and their civilisation. Everything else is just a tool. Feminism and Islam are mutually exclusive, but they're both anti-White and anti-White-men, so they have a common cause.

Feminism was just a test to weed out autist from the gene pool all along. Men who take its postulates literally will just stop mating alltogether, leaving a surplus of potential wives that Abdul will gladly take care of.

>feminists support harems
>I support harems
WTF I am a feminist now?

>The one uniting, fundamental theme is hating White men and wanting to destroy White men and their civilisation.

Maybe it's just the same situation as the women at a bar being confrontational towards the biggest guy there on purpose hoping her man will step in heroically defending her. There is no reason for her to start shit other than willfully putting herself in danger to be rescued later. The typical damsel in distress trope feminists fight so hard against. Just like they fight against rape all the time all the while for the majority of them rape constitutes a huge part of their sexual fantasies.

Maybe it's the same with Islam and bringing in refugees. They basically know it's a bad idea, but they can't help themselves. They have to artificially create tough times so certain men can step up to the plate separating the wheat from the chaff. Who knows.

I can't accept that they are just plain idiots who simply have no idea, what they are causing with this.

Hansen is probably done, but this was a good post. Beyond just hating White men, the "theory of everything" on feminists needs to tie in the overwhelming preference for other submissive riles, like being shorter than any male partner, and constantly complaining about the wage gap.

Women and jews voted away mens right to settle minor grievances with violence. The subhumans that they invited in to destroy social hegemony still can, but bin that teaspoon white man.

no its a double standard it only applies to muslims

Read: Fucking traitors, I want to see them tortured when SHTF.

>tfw your entire country's existence has been based on figuring out ways to destroy sweden and they decide to destroy themselves before you get the chance

Subjugation.

You stopped killing Jews on sight.

>swedish feminist says:
>*inhales*
>...
>KILL WHITEY (MALE) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>BROWN PEOPLE ARE GODS AND CAN DO NOTHING WRONG
>MY CUNT IS DRIED UP
How... quaint. What exactly did you expect though?

Keikaku doori

I guess she kinda proves the point that feminists are just cock-hungry women who are bitter to white men. Pretty sad that they think that they will get that sandnigger dick by allowing them to have a full harem.

seriously I bet 90% of these women pushing for immigration will never bare children

there is something suicidal in women who don't reproduce, in history if a woman became an old maid she was delirious by 45-50

Scheiss femininsten fotzen, erst Maul auf , dann jammern,..... Ohne jedliche Ahnung ! 1001geschichte.de/ Guten Appetit!

>Rides the cock carosail
>Eventually get so old Chad's and Beta's will no longer date you or give you children
>Be bitter to the white race and Conservatives
>Pretend it's all for "equality" when there is not equal about it.

Feminism is a huge mistake and having no men with a spine is not helping either.

The irony is that this is called Stockholm Syndrome.

I would personally love to have 3 wives.

the worst part is that your both right, but that the women have no idea that they are doing it
it is all happening subconsciously
if they ever consciously realize it, they will do nothing to change it and simply pretend they never learned it

I quite like this theory.

>When Sweden will be destroyed during your lifetime.

i would be up for being in a multiple wife family as long as it was with a white alpha male, the few non cucked swedes that are left should do this to propagate the species

It would be entertaining if Finnish politics weren't basically "do what Sweden did". Now it is just scary

Standing at the edge of a large hastily dug hole seeing nothing but your fellow swedes lifeless and still knowing any second you will join them and no longer taint the world with your cis white privilege.

I have to wonder whether stockholm syndrome actually happens outside of stockholm or not.

>be muslim man
>can't have sex outside of marriage
>but may marry up to four women

meanwhile
>be non-muslim man
>can have as much sex as they can get
>but may marry only one woman

swedish feminists are autistic, big fuckin suprise.

women like Islam because they want polygamy deep down. they want to be in Chad's harem.

3 fucking homes for 14 million sek? wtf sweden?
Im gonna fucking jump over the border and seek asylum.

Her line of reasoning is actually that SWEDISH culture is inferior and the vibrant developing nations have vast amounts of culture. Swedish politicians see THEMSELVES inferior culturally, they lack any culture of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

So you're glad that eventually things will get way worse for all of us?

and since we're also continuing to simultaneously turn men into women (quite literally in some cases), we've actually now also have an overwhelming amount of men, that support women in this process for whatever reason. i wonder if the point of no return has already been reached for Europe and the established system will be once again replaced by another one.

The definition of Regressive,

But its literally against the MOTHER FUCKING LAW to have more then one wife

DOUBLE STANDARDS ANYONE? I don't understand

We have no limit to our progressive power.