Navy: bunch of pussy cowards who will never see combat in thier life...

Navy: bunch of pussy cowards who will never see combat in thier life. Stuck in a ship all day with other fags fucking each other up the ass. They chose navy to avoid having to go to the real fight, bunch of cowards and full of pansy pussies. Scum of the scum. Lowest tier garbage. The nigger of branches.

Marines: the real men. Frontline of combat. They are the typical buff soldiers you see in photos, they have the biggest balls of all.

Army: up there with the Marines.

Air force: sort of pussies but not really, they provide the greatest support and are the most intelligent of all. The rich white man of branches.

Coast guard: why the fuck are you even considered part of the arm branches? Just kill yourselves you worthless fucks

You sound like a retard.

>why are reserve troops considered troops hurr durr
>only people who are real soldiers are people with raifus

Literally your whole military is filled with trannies, homos, spics and niggers. They are all human garbage. If they were all white anglos I would agree but they aren't so chug on dicks fat boy.

Been trying to join the marines over here for the last year or so, they're a bitch to get into.

Going for my second run on the prmc soon I hope.

Was in Navy. Everything you wrote is true.

What you talking about full of niggers and spices, fag. The US military is composed of 80% white people. Trannies can't serve. The fags are bullied until they quit.

royal marines are no joke,good luck too you user.

Surprisingly there are a hell of a lot more butch lesbians in the navy than gay men. About 20% of all the females in it.

Thank you for acknowledging the fact. I've met a lot of navy people and many in my high school went to the navy afterwards. They are cowards and only join the navy to "look cool and get all the women" when thier jobs don't involve any danger or hard labor at all.

Especially in the submarines

>hurrr durrr only branches no subsequent wings
>duurrrrrrrr can't into special forces
>buhh whats a DoD

0/10 for making me reply

do you even know what the coast guard does?

>Navy: Too smart to die for the jew. These are the redpilled alphas who have seen through his lies (like OPs trickery)
>Marines: the real good goys. Their main goal in life is to die for their jewish masters
>Army: up there with the Marines.
>Air force: seed navy description. These goys have seen through his lies and found the right job- Military training and benefits, zero chance of dying for the putrid jew
>Coast guard: a good job, unrelated to military, but another job which is safe from the clutching hands of the jew

Got a relative in the marines. Came to visit one day after completing some of training. Could instantly tell he was different from the last time I seen him upon greeting. It seemed like they fucking brain-washed him. Told me he had to return to his base, and his gf cheated on him. Concluded he was the govs bitch-maid, and never seen him again.

cool we get it your an admin in the marine corps and think you're hard becuase you have to wake up at 5 am everyday to do some bullshit PT that most junior high kids can breeze thru. kys devil.

Lol our navy is more powerful than the Air Force and army combined.

I was in the Army and had to spend time on an LHD. Everything you said is right.

When you exercise literally 24/7 until your body is OVER exhausted, barely get sleep, and have people yelling at your face 24/7, it makes you into the man you should be.

Anyone anxious to kill for plutocracy and Israel are fucking rubes at best. For the forseeable future, the US military is good for pay, and nothing more. The more ineffectual, inefficient, and overpriced it is, the better. It gives other lands more of a chance to escape our system of plutocracy and degeneracy, and have a chance at reestablishing Tradition.

It's also the logistic basis of the entire rest of the military. They take the planes where they need to go. They park the nukes off the coast of whoever decides to fuck with us in subs. The Navy is force projection which keeps the fight far away from our shores.

yes for you masters goyim! Good whitey!
>meanwhile Jamal is having fun

are you proud of this mr. 50%?

That called brainwashing. They beat you down and then turn you into the man that THEY THINK you should be. Not the man that he could've became if he stayed out of the program. My relative's gf cheated on him, and I guess it was because that he barely could see her and vice-versa. A real man would have been there for his gf instead of risking his life for someone else's entertainment and money.
And what he said --->

Like I'm gonna go and risk my life for the kikes, ha that's rich

>spend most of your time either at sea or in an exotic country
>loads of hot /fit/ guys
>loads of fags
>don't have to spend a SINGLE second on some shitty frontline losing limbs to IED's or getting shot by rogues.
>no blood on your hands
>getting paid the whole time plus muh benefits

Where do i sign up?

Who the fuck cares... All the guy has to do is make a tinder or okcupid and put on his profile "us marine" or tell literally any girl he's a marine and the panties will instantly drop. He lost that bitch, can easily get 30 other bitches in an instant.

Can't get the semen without the seamen.

It is brainwashing and conditionining. When I was in Army we were continually exposed to violent images and behavior during OSUT. Things like Faces of Death were always playing on the TV, etc. To this day I can still be surrounded with death and not give a shit.

You've never served

He wanted to but found out you had to get your hair cut.

Maybe your right, and maybe he has taken that route. Idk. Like I said, I haven't seen or spoken to him since, but regardless it isn't going to make a difference if he gets deployed or some shit and has to go fight and possible die fighting a war that isn't even his in the first place. And lets say he did he did fight and then makes it back. The same situation would probably happen all over again, and lets not forget about the after-effects such as PTSD.

Are they only recruiting women, like our military?

the navy is the JUST of the armed forces. the seals are the only redeeming aspect.

Odds are you are an ANTIFA shill doing D&C. Get Goodyeared faggot.

The Navy is the most critical part of American defense. Ballistic missile subs are the keystone of our nuclear deterrent. The fleet is our single most powerful combined arms force projection.

Your right and not to mention propaganda to. To the people who run these programs, the soldiers are disposable and replaceable. They don't really give a fuck.