Homeless orphan slaying woman & 13yo son who tried to help him

>A husband nearly killed by a homeless man who had slaughtered his wife and son after she took him in now says 'I should never have let the b*****d near my family'.

>Aaron Barley was jailed for life yesterday for the brutal murders of 'Good Samaritan' Tracey Wilkinson and her son Pierce, 13, at their home in Stourbridge, West Midlands.

>Barley had entered the family's life after he had been fed, given a job and provided with accommodation by Mrs Wilkinson after she saw him begging outside a Tesco.

>Peter Wilkinson, who was left for dead by Barley after returning home following a morning walk, has expressed regret at not keeping him away from his family.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4950422/Aaron-Barley-killed-mother-son-jailed-life.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4607666/aaron-barley-murder-tracey-wilkinson-pierce-wilkinson-stourbridge-stabbing/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Jews did this.

Honestly he deserved it.

BURN THE COAL

good news to be honest. the herd needs a skimming.

The killer isn't a dindu though, why did you post that pic?

HAHAHAHAHA
>he's whiter than snow
>polack tries to race bait
HAHAHAHAHA

>This obvious samefag false flag

Jesus christ

a real man would have told his wife to fuck off with this dumb shit after seeing her bring home a homeless person to live with

pay the price for being a cuck

My aunt/uncle took in a homeless dude and he slit their throats in their sleep.
Altruism is death.

Aaron Barley is white, not black

Get a life. Bin that knife.

>Oh yes goyim the poorer you are the worse you are only those with the most shekels get into heaven. Stephen Paddock was a rich white male

Good

These cuckstians got what they deserve

>"I saved you" cried the woman, "and you've bit me, heavens why?"
>"You know your bite is poisonous, and now i'm going to die"
>"Oh shut up, silly woman", said the reptile with a grin, "you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"

Why are you showing a picture of a black man?

>woman is a stupid naive bitch
>more news at 11

the killer was a white dude, this is just bait

Why did he do it?

BUT THE GUY IN THIS NEWS STORY WAS WHITE. WHY DID YOU POST PIC OF A NIGGER, OP?

>the killer was a white dude
It shows how these weak, racist fools are easy to manipulate with misinformation, due to their fascist ideals of ignoring critical thinking and just doing what they're told to do, if you just pander to their basic insecurities

Beastiality

Don't know either, the article didn't describe the motive.

Stupid white bitch thought she could tame an animal and paid the price

motive was probably robbery

Niggers are wild animals no matter how you define it

deserved it

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Double giga nigga 3000

Time here has thought me to question. Even with the picture of the black guy in OP, I didn't assume the killer was black.

Still a beast of the field

>sneaking into the back door, picking up a kitchen knife and murdering her and her son Pierce, 13, as they slept
They deserved it for keeping illegal assault mass-murder weapons in their house tbqh.

Because you are a faggot

The whole thread is people calling out OP. Guess Sup Forums is bretty smart.

Most Americans have nigger blood. I wouldn't let an American into my home.

the father should go to jail too, for being a little racist and making poor Aaron feel uncomfortable. Racist britbongs, when will they accept multiculturalism?

He let his wife take another man into the house?
He is at fault for his son losing his.

Incest is hell of a drug.

It wasn't a black lad, lad. Op is trolling you. A nigger is still a nigger though.

haa good bait mait

They deserve the darwin prize.

thesun.co.uk/news/4607666/aaron-barley-murder-tracey-wilkinson-pierce-wilkinson-stourbridge-stabbing/

it was a white guy, you retards are too easy to b8

it was a good bait.

Using proxies to act retarded seems like a lot of work. Or maybe it isn't an act.

It's just a couple of mongs constantly bumping the thread and pretending they think it was a negro. I have no idea why.

>Feel bad and read it
>See increasing evidence they were stinking rich
>Suddenly stop caring what happened to any of them

This world has made me truly jaded

so this is the homeless guy

op are you trying to troll or something?

Fully story:
The Wilkinson's prepared him for their sacrificial ritual. It should have been their daughter's first sex/kill.

This was nothing but a Horror Story with a happy end.

Sun isn't up yet and you already made the best thread of the day. Thanks op, my ribs hurt from the keks.

Once we have Google's AI trained to over come captcha, it will spam Sup Forums and any other place on the Internet that (((they))) don't like with nonsense like this as well as nonsense replies so that being online to discuss politics becomes a total waste of time.

Replies like this. It's a bot.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

TOLL STATUS: 2/3rds PAID

>CCTV footage
how the fuck didn't the dog find the guy?

He was white drugged up loser. not a dindu u shit posting nigger

still counts as a nigger

Sun isn't up yet and you already made the best thread of the day. Thanks op, my ribs hurt from the keks.

>letting homeless people move in with you

What the fuck is wrong with liberals

Le 56 is better than any potato nigger so fuck off

If we can't outsmart the A.I. our intelligence isn't high enough for our discussions to be worthwhile.

The liberal deserved it.
Maybe now he'll learn his lesson.

He was living with them so the dog knew him? Besides father was walking the dog.

Agree, still a nigger

>>Barley had entered the family's life after he had been fed, given a job and provided with accommodation by Mrs Wilkinson after she saw him begging outside a Tesco.
This is the only problem here, sounds like the guy got cucked by his wife. He should have said no and beat the shit out of her for even suggesting it.

people never learn!

Regardless of race that's what idealistic cunts deserve.

Oh well these cunts will either vote the right way or die i dont care anymore let them die.
Being stupid and naive might as well be a darwin award at this point in time.

Look at this cuck family, makes me sick

Racism strikes again.
The poor guy was overwhelmed by the wh*te privilege forcing him to lash out.

he relaxed

at least post the right picture OP you fucking moron

homeless are homeless for a reason
I worked directly with homeless populations for over a year.
The only thing I got out of it was confirmation that these people need to be rounded up and mercifully shot.

Treat homeless people like rabid dogs. That's what they are.

Potato niggers should be executed on sight. The original refugee scum that flooded this country and made it considerably worse.

You mean noticing patterns? You faggot sure love to psychologize everything.

Its still the same insanity from the family anyway. If he was actually black it would have just made it that much more pathetic.

Irishman complaining about nigger blood....

Fetal alcohol?

looks like an albino half nigger half mongoloid to me

nice bait

>muh n******

Why is Sup Forums always so stupid and racist?

The Murders wasn't committed by a black guy, whoever made the thread did not post the correct picture of the killer, hes not black.....

maybe next time before blaming an entire race of people actually go look up who committed the crime?

pic related

>kill guy to gave you a home
>State gives you a home

Why are you posting a nigger you shill, when the killer was white.

Something looks horribly wrong with this guy.

It wasn't a nigger you dumb cunt. At least look at the article before jumping to conclusions you complete clown.

Incest. Read the article dumb ass.

>1 post by this ID
Good job OP.

to get anons who don't click links to say 'kill the niggres' and to make the site look like a racist safe space to all the newfags and reporters around.

So now the guy gets a roof over his head and three meals a day for the rest of his life. Gee that sounds rough.

People make the mistake of assuming that the majority of people are homeless because they're good people just down on their luck. The truth is the majority of homeless people are huge pieces of shit with either mental or anger issues. Almost everyone is born to and grows up with a family, and makes friends. If you have literally no one in your life how would shelter you in their home in your time of need, odds are you're a massive piece of shit that no one trusts or wants in their home

>majority of the thread calls out faggot OP for baiting with false picture
>hurr durr racist fools are easy to manipulate

kys nigger

90% of bums not in shelters are mentally fucked tweakers. This is sad and enraging but not unexpected. It's a tragic lesson for others to see why you shouldn't help these human wastes.

>anti-gun liberals get victimized and killed
>pro-gun conservatives shoot back and have a high probability of surviving

>somehow the pro-gun conservative is the stupid one

>HAHAHAHAHA
Showing how dumb commies are. The OP is one of you and posting with a UN flag retard trying to bait pollacks. Also doesn't change that blacks commit far more murder violence and mayhem than whites. The case of this guy is obvious mental illness and a long history of it.

He's an Anglo.

Why would you do this when you already have a son of your own to look after?

Because money can't buy you common sense

Read:

and you get callais which you deserve you french cuck

never help homeless people

i was homeless once,there is help out there such as charities and govt shit which is fine and now im ok and everything is good

but dont go inviting them into your family home! many of these sorts are homeless due to having nothing to do with family due to them being total degenerates or the homeless one is a total degenerate who has alienated themselves from them,many have severe mental health issues and drug problems

they meant well and obviously was middle class but this is what being nice to scum does

same with refugees welcome,its the same kindness that kills them.

I fucking hate the homeless

>here mate, have a poison coffee

One by one baka