South Africa

If only the Boers & English weren't so autistic, they could have concentrated their efforts against the Bantu and expel them for good.

Instead, Dutch and English killed each other relentlessly for nigger land.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameson_Raid
youtube.com/watch?v=LzqbJ2W4T8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We needed the cheap labour. White men don't dig ditches.

The Boers did nothing wrong

The English totally fucked them over for nothing. They literally went to war with native whites in South Africa so they could hand their diamond mines over to International Jewish bankers.

I agree that the English and Boers *should* have worked together, they should have fought side by side to conquer Africa (there was plenty of land for everyone), but instead the English decided to look for the quick profits in seizing already funcitoning mines.

The Boers were productive hard working Dutchmen. There was no reason whatsoever to massacre them.

eternal anglo detected

Whites will do physical labor if they are paid decent wages

>Trusting the eternal anglo.
Yeah, they would have just screwed the Boers over later.

>decent wages
There's the problem. Why pay an Afrikaner a living wage when a black will do it for next to nothing?

No. We won't.

Why do the English have such a hard on to fuck over the Dutch?

They did it in America, they did it in South Africa.

English and Dutch are both Protestant groups, why the fuck are the English so hostile to them?

It's ironic too because after the English took over New Amsterdam, the Dutch families were able to integrate and become influential; Dutch Americans even participated in the Revolutionary War and the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Eternal Anglo indeed.

how many yanks died in the Middle East for nothing?

Always Americans.. Every time..

You know nothing about the conflict so refrain from posting.

Thanks. Also

>MUH ENGLISCH
Um no sweetie x Scotland had a very big finger in it too. So um sweetiekins *smacks lip* learn to hate everyone. Thank you sweetums x

Because employing blacks is a retarded idea that never works out in the end.

All you get is a shitty society full of ghettos, violence, crime, disease, and poverty

Paying blacks to do jobs whites would do for higher wages is inherently anti-nationalist
>(((we))) won't

lol project more, Goldstein

>Boers did nothing wrong

Wrong. They got in the way of our map painting

>ENGLISCEEEEY!!!

Dumb shit, I'll give you a big fucking clue. Your flag is based off the very reason.

Get it now?

You can't make pic related without breaking a few eggs

Spoken like an anglo. Afrikaaners arent afraid of hard work faggot

Feel bad for Lesotho. They decided to declare independence and now they live on $1 a day. Everyone there is dirt poor and they survive on welfare from other countries.

They fucked everyone in Europe. So much so that now the continent is permanently fucked.

we have aryan blood, they must drink

Here we go. Drunken American hour!

Go to bed Tyrique...

>muh empire

Literally fucked over the White man to continue your shit empire that ended up falling to bits anyway.

No dumb shit, not empire. You get one more go.

Your FLAG is a big big clue.

you think whites over niggers should be forced into the mines?

And you talk of our crimes, you've done more to harm the white race in 50 years than we have in 1000 years.

You are in no position to lecture us you disgusting yid infested niggerdom.

What I don't understand is why the Anglos and Boers didn't partition South Africa and create their known nation. Ideally, they could have just claimed the Western Cape and had a population transfer between the two, whites move west, blacks move east. That way there would still be a White African homeland without having oppressive bantustans.

The Sun never set on the greatest Empire in human history
>shit empire
Tell me more about the bountiful provinces of Guam and American Samoa

Why are Afrikaner women so beautiful

mate its called using the negro as slave labour

What at the end of apartheid? They wanted to during the negotiations but the ANC shut the plan down. (CODESA talks)

i thought you guys imported pajeets for that because the niggers were too stupid to use a shovel properly

The Empire that collapsed a few decades later.

Rhodes may have been a visionary that wanted to make Africa white, but instead of focusing on making his own white countries in Africa he devoted a huge amount of effort to fucking over already established white countries.

Because the Anglos didn't want to let the Boers have their own nation and certainly or their own mines or industry.

That would get in the way of international finance.

Kek yeah we did that as well

>Rhodes may have been a visionary that wanted to make Africa white,
no he wasn't he was looking for more areas for DeBeers to mine using cheap labour

>or their own mines or industry.
Mate how do you not understand that the Boers were backwards redneck farmers they did not have any industry or mining at all

Well that certainly justifies their slaughter while Bantu niggers bred to considerable numbers.

The Opening of New Lands for British Capital to exploit and cheap labour to work them must continue

>Boer State
>British South Africa, British Botswana etc
>Independent Rhodesia
>German Namibia
>Portuguese Mozambique
It could have been wonderful, but the eternal Anglo cared more about a few German ships than about the future of the world.

but my kraut, the EMPIRE NEEDED TO NEVER HAVE THE SUN SET UPON IT !

Hear, hear

Which already happened, the mining communities flourished due to white afrikaner men managing niggers because anglos are socially retarded, not to mention most young men born to these afrikaans miners worked for the mines as well to establish themselves

You guys are half niggers anyway.

>he was looking for more areas for DeBeers to mine using cheap labour

I know that. At the same time he wanted territory for anglos to live, farm, etc

>the Boers were backwards redneck farmers

No, eternal anglo, they certainly did have their own mines and industry especially in the Transvaal Republic.

The Anglo wouldn't have bothered invading otherwise.

You helped destroy the only 2 white seats of power in the most mineral rich continent in the world.

And there won't be any anglo cucks left here because everyone collectively hates you and wants you dead

>the absolute state of Britain

We didn't orchestrate apartheid. Niggers will skin you alive before they torch my house.

>, they certainly did have their own mines and industry especially in the Transvaal Republic.
no just no it was 50,000 stubborn dutch farmers sitting some on the most precious real estate in the world and using it for grazing only while DeBeers and the city of London could only look at the waste of land

Those mines in the Transvaal were owned, run and financed by Anglos. The pretext for war was that the Boer states would not give full rights to those same "Uitlanders" who lived and worked around Johannesburg. The rest of the Transvaal and Free State was very rural.

Because you end up... Well, like you now or like us in another 20-30 years.

The English are the ones who fucked up. They try to give niggers rights and land , where as the boers wanted cheap dumb Labour , the English gave niggers education. And then put Biers in concentration camp.

Really? Because I could have sworn it was the Soviet Union that backed the ZANU whilst America sat back, wanked off with a cheese grater and sold arms, like Cuba did.

In regards to the Boers your lives are worth less than one of my dried out turds.

I see you've both failed to work out the clue I gave you...

Read up on Anglo Dutch Wars and you'll figure out that the Dutch were the international financiers and we were the ones (with other European countries) putting them in their place and not allowing one sole power to disrupt the balance.

Just like France was taken down, just like Germany was taken down and just like any other fucking cunting little fuck that DARES to think it has the divine soul right to rule this continent. You need to learn that lesson and you will get it eventually, it might take a couple more wars and a few billion deaths but you WILL get it.

Oh and Dutch West India Company, have fun reading, Boer and Amerinigger scumshits.

And being an English Celt, more Celtic than the dumb larping Americans, suck my uncut juicy dick and really savour that cheesy dick taste, I'm sure it's much better for you than that plastic shit that burns green that you call "cheese". Faggots.

Absolute shite

>The discovery of gold during the Witwatersrand Gold Rush in 1886 changed the economic fortunes of the formerly impoverished ZAR. The city of Johannesburg was founded as a gold mining town in the same year. Within ten years it would be the largest city in the entire Southern Africa, surpassing Cape Town. The discovery of gold allowed the construction of a railway network in the ZAR. Most railroads in the ZAR, including the line from Pretoria to Lourenço Marques in Portuguese East Africa, were constructed by the Netherlands-South African Railway Company (NZASM).

>Boers want their own land
>Brits kill them and hand hteir mines over to jews
>decades later they give Apefricans the entire country

>Transvaal were owned, run and financed by Anglos.

kek no

They were financed by the Dutch

>Anglos investing in infrastructure and industry

don't make me laugh

It was the Anglo colonies that have always been backwards producing nothing but the most primitive raw goods. In the old days of the American colonies they wouldn't let a single factory be built in the US.

You faggots were so buttblasted about losing us that you took it out on poor, innocent Dutch colonists?

Owned lmao

>In the old days of the American colonies they wouldn't let a single factory be built in the US.
you do realise the differnce between the mercantile policy of the 1700s and the free trade of the late 1800s right

>the Dutch were the international financiers
>Rhodes LITERALLY financed by the Rothschilds

Jesus Christ Britain just give it up

>The company was founded in 1888 by British businessman Cecil Rhodes, who was financed by the South African diamond magnate Alfred Beit and the London-based N M Rothschild & Sons bank.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers

cool argument
>I wasn't alive when any of this happened, but I was born in a certain country so I know more
Reminder 56% US has the same IQ as UKucks (when you include all our spics and niggers). If anyone is too dumb for this topic, it's you.

This was around 200 years before your revolution. Please don't post again, it's quite painful to read dumb American comments.

Read what I said again retard. Read it again and look at what I said about the Anglo Dutch Wars, now read the dates of the First Anglo Dutch War, then the Second, then the Third.

Gee aren't you a stupid fucking cunt. Please tell me there are some Americans that can process cognitive thought.

Two posts I just linked above shows how idiotic your countrymen are. I would be quiet now if I were you.

Yeah that's how colonies work

They operate to make profits for the home countries not the colonies or colonial population. In America we existed to be Britain's raw export bitch, we'd export our food, grain, cotton, to them but we'd manufacture nothing of our own.

If you have any sense of nationalism and want to develop your own country with your own manufacturing you need an independent country.

The brits wouldn't even let us have a voice in parliament.

The Boers were doing fine with their own state, they didn't need a bunch of globalist Anglos to fuck things up for them, but they did anyway.

All you have proved here is that the Dutch funded the railway. The MINES were established by De Beers, a company owned by CJ Rhodes, an ANGLO. (Which you then cite in your next post )

Fucking burger education jesus christ

why are bongs so eager to facilitate white dispossession even their own

Looking at some of the retorts between saffas here it seems the libs have won. Come on okes, cut that shit out. There's only a million of us left, don't do their work for them. Kom ons werk saam.

Laugh with me. Just laugh at them.

>ID: Zoma = Zuma
Found the nigger loving cuck.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Anglos have done absolutely nothing but worsen the white races prospects. They should be killed off.

The mines predated the existence of De Beers.

Railroads are easily the most important infrastructure when it comes to producing and exporting manufactured goods/raw materials

But I'm sure you know that
>Anglo Dutch Wars

Not exactly related to the Boers seeing as they were locals who had lived in South Africa for centuries

Englishmen always loved to suck the Zionist cock. Israel is their creation.

Feels good to destroy the white race.

>Read up on Anglo Dutch Wars and you'll figure out that the Dutch were the international financiers and we were the ones (with other European countries) putting them in their place and not allowing one sole power to disrupt the balance.

Meanwhile:

To protect its position in North America, in October 1651 the English Parliament passed the first of the Navigation Acts, which mandated that all goods imported into England must be carried by English ships or vessels from the exporting countries, thus excluding (mostly Dutch) middlemen. This typical mercantilist measure as such did not hurt the Dutch much as the English trade was relatively unimportant to them, but it was used by the many pirates operating from British territory as an ideal pretext to legally take any Dutch ship they encountered. The Dutch responded to the growing intimidation by enlisting large numbers of armed merchantmen into their navy. The English, trying to revive an ancient right they perceived they had to be recognised as the 'lords of the seas', demanded that other ships strike their flags in salute to their ships, even in foreign ports. On 29 May 1652, Lieutenant-Admiral Maarten Tromp refused to show the respectful haste expected in lowering his flag to salute an encountered English fleet. This resulted in a skirmish, the Battle of Goodwin Sands, after which the Commonwealth declared war on 10 July.

Really activates the almonds...

Paul Kruger was the son of a Dutch West India Company yid goon.

They deserved to die, all of them. And Americans deserve to die for their black lives matter shit, their melting pot shit, their global spamming of cuckolding and degeneracy and the breakdown of the conservative family with their faggot rights and other shit.

They see no sense of shame in their own dirty, disgusting and very short history, they have done very little to better humanity, only harm it. Especially white parts of humanity with their diversity shit that they cram down everyone's throats.

Fuck the Jewnited States and their Israeli yid masters. Hypocrites.

One Englishman has saved more lives in humanity than all the deaths in every war combined. Tell me what have Boers done to better humanity? Oh yeah, not a thing... Good thing you'll die long before we do. The world won't mourn or miss you.

>Not exactly related to the Boers seeing as they were locals who had lived in South Africa for centuries
I gave you a little history lesson about the Dutch and how they were yid financiers in Europe who everyone got tired of. A little background helps with these matters and now you have a better grasp if you read them.

And yes it does relate to Boers because the Boers are nothing more than shills for the Dutch Jew Company. Suck on that one Americircumcise.

My dear Koos, having a basic grasp of history does not make one a nigger loving cuck.

By the middle of the 17th century the Dutch had built by far the largest mercantile fleet in Europe, with more ships than all the other states combined, and their economy, based mainly on maritime commerce, gave them a dominant position in European trade, especially in the North Sea and Baltic. Furthermore, they had conquered most of Portugal's territories and trading posts in the East Indies and Brazil, giving them control over the enormously profitable trade in spices. They were even gaining significant influence over England's trade with her as yet small North American colonies.[2]

It really does.. Don't touch our colonies and you won't be destroyed. It's quite simple.

The Brits were murderous cunts that literally starved children to death in POW camps. The Boers by comparison were incredibly brave warriors that fought a desperate guerrilla campaign despite facing a superior enemy. Fuck the British.

All the Jewish financiers began to move to London from Amsterdam after the "Glorious Revolution" as London developed into the center of "global trade"

That was in 17th century

The Boer wars weren't until the late 1800s. I'm sure you can figure out how your assertions make no sense.

reminder that after the United Party lost it's election in 1948, the citizenship act was changed and Smuts efforts to attract significant European immigration were abandoned, preventing a similar postwar immigration boom that Canada, Australia and New Zealand had.

Justifying the wars as a way to expand economic and political control on the world stage is fine when that shit happened centuries ago, but you write here ( ) as if it was a pretext to 'stop the Dutch international Jewry', which is a laughable lie. Unless you perceive investment stocks as international financing to be a bad thing? Maybe we were just ahead of the curve.

We are no longer Anglo bud, we hate England as much as you do, they betrayed us and left us to die here along with you guys. Same boat buddy.

Britain lost the 2nd and 3rd Anglo-Dutch Wars

The only reason England "won" in the end was because William, Prince of Orange moved all of the Netherlands manufacturing and financial centers to London after he moved to England during the "Glorious Revolution".

also the VOC never encouraged whites to settle in Southern Africa

>The pretext for war was that the Boer states would not give full rights to those same "Uitlanders" who lived and worked around Johannesburg
You mean that was plan B after the Jameson Raid (coup) failed. Fucking jew cunts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameson_Raid
The Boer laws required you to live in the Transvaal for 4 years before you could become a citizen and vote. The kike Brits claimed this was "unfair" even though you had to live in Britain for 12 years to get the same voting rights.
Isn't it also funny how the vast majority of the non-British "disgruntled uitlanders" fought on the boer side in the war? Explain that you piss in veins faggot.

>Those mines in the Transvaal were owned, run and financed by Anglos.
Anglos and their Jew overlords fucked over or intimidated everyone they could to consolidate all the different mining claims into giant ones.

Don't bother trying to convince koos the doos, they're stubborn as fuck.

Indeed, this could have been a white man oasis in Africa exploiting its rich resources as well as transferring some from the rest of Africa to build a proper culture, advanced civilization traits and innovative tech with little poverty and unemployment.

they kept upping it till it was residency for 14 years

>*angry nigger noises*
wdhmbt

Because after 300 years of hatred we should all just sit in a circle holding hands? Ek is hardegat vir n fokken rede, Engelse poese doen niks behalwe kaffers help nie. Worthless english talking degenerates, you'll fucking suffer for your ancestry just like all of us.

South africa was, is and always be a BLACK land. wh*Te subhumans should fuck off where they came from.

Every English person I know has an ancestral passport. When the shit hits the fan you will all just run back to bongland. So don't pretend we are the same.

you see OP, bantu are not a threat to the dutch or the english, but both the dutch and the english are a threat to eachother

Can you repeat that in English please?

youtube.com/watch?v=LzqbJ2W4T8Q

quality

Please speak a real language next time, thanks in advance.
I have an out while you'll sit here fuming over shit that our ancestors did, shame.
Niggers will be bashing down your door while you're screaming "DAAI FOKKEN ENGELSE POESE REEEEE!!!", kinda sad.

I don't I made other plans.

En wat van mense soos De Klerk?? Daar naai het ons almal gevok en hy is Afrikaans. Moenie vokken dom wees nie asseblief. Kry jou kop uit jou gat uit, ones gaan niks reg kry so lank mense soos jy kak praat.

Ek het vokkol paasort m'bru.....gaan praat kak op 'n anna plek

He's angry for a reason. English cunts do nothing except help blacks.

We didn't give them the country.

I just reminded him of that

Daily reminder that anglos are subhuman

t. Squat

South Africans truly are an angry, bitter people. I've never met a nice one. When the blacks come for you don't even think about coming to England you're not welcome.

>don't even think about coming to England you're not welcome.
Like that's stopped anyone

So much butthurt. I love behing British. Nice language you're all speaking :^)