Tfw you see race traitors fairly often around shopping centres with mixed children

>tfw you see race traitors fairly often around shopping centres with mixed children
Fuckin sick of it. I swear it's always a blonde woman with whatever. Day of the rope when?

Don't be a hater, be a race mixing instigator, get blacked and get a white girl packed while sucking on BBC which is practically key. Australia is cucked and its totally fucked!

Fuck up cunt. White pussy belongs to big chinese cock. Not disgusting shit dick.

How can chink cock compare to BIG BLACK COCK

Its big and its black and its back and it's going to fuck your white bitch.

*loud farting noises*
PING CHING CHANG CHONG DING DONG WING WONG!

in Australia it's more often than not some Paddock-looking retiree with a beer belly and his little SE Asian maid who married for citizenship

>tough guy detected

They aren't real blondes

Not at my uni. All I see are white Chads with hot white girls AND chinks and gooks. So many times I've noticed small dick Asian "males" glare at me while I'm talking to the girls (white and Asian) in my business classes HAHAHAHAHA

Why is every woman with a mixed child single, fat, and miserable looking?

Don't you see more Asian women with white men?

I see 50x more Asian women and white men than white women and black men.

Close, but I think pic related is more your speed.

What the fuck is this shit

i will happily take this bait

Is the hate of Radical Islam also a problem ?

No. It's usually an islander cunt desu.
Banter.

Nice filenames.

I saw a decent looking young bird pushing a pram with a curly haired little half brown baby in it the other day, couldn't believe it!
I didn't think Australia had gotten to that stage yet......

>In 2009 there were 120,118 marriages recorded in Australia. About 42% involved at least one partner who was not Australian-born.
>15% of Australian-born women, and 17.4% of Australian-born men, married somebody who was not Australian-born.
>American (68%), Greek (62%) and Irish-born (62%) women were the most likely to marry an Australian-born man than a man born elsewhere.
>Indian (12%), Chinese (16%) and 'other South and East Asia'-born (16%) women were the least likely to marry an Australian-born man than a man born elsewhere.
>American (63%), Lebanese (62%) and Irish-born (62%) men were the most likely to marry an Australian-born woman than a woman born elsewhere.
>Chinese (2%), 'other North Asia' (7%) and Vietnamese-born (8%) men were the least likely to marry an Australian-born woman than a woman born elsewhere.
>Chinese-born men were the most likely to marry a woman from the same country (91%).

Keep in mind Australian-born doesn't make them Anglo

This is a daily sight in the city I live in, I've noticed a lot with teenage boys in tow as well, the early adopters of coal burning.
It's a bit disheartening tbqh.

It is getting more common like you describe. It's like the government is deliberately trying to blacken our communities with immigration. I see all these african blacks at my local shopping centre. It wasn't like this 15 years ago. Back then you would almost never see african blacks in Australia.

Uh so you were the guy staring at my kids, stop it

>switching between data on your phone and wifi on your pc/another phone

Fuck off. Race is a retarded western counstruct.

National identity is more important. Some nations (tatars for example) can have several racial types.

Why the fuck do you care? If they are stupid enough to get involved with a dindu they are damaged goods from the get-go and nothing of value is lost. You should be grateful you're not the one stuck with a crazy bitch who even entertains the though of getting blacked.

You HANDED OVER your guns you fucking retard

Leftists fear white men.

Fuck yourself shill.

>They said the left couldn't meme

That's a good one.

>Irish-born (62%) women
So it's true over there too?

>pic related
>aussie couple
Australia is an absolute Marxist shithole.

Not gonna lie, I see loads of skanky bogan chicks with little half islander kids all the time.

I'm a 26 year old 6 foot 2 blond haired white male and I am married to a Chinese.

I had a good 8-9 years to find a half way decent none degenerate white female in Sydney to partner.

WE HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING OPTIONS YOU TURBO FUCKWIT. NO WHITE FEMALES WHO ARE NOT HORRIBLE ARE AVAILABLE TO US

I'M A HIGHLY FUNCTIONING AUTISTIC MALE WITH A SIMPLE DREAM WHICH IS TO MARRY A NONE DEGENERATE SWEETHEART AND HAVE A LITTLE GIRL WHICH I SHALL DUBLY NAME CRYSTAL AFTER THE LUSTROUS METAL WHICH IS A UNIQUE NAME BUT HAS A NICE RING TO IT.

Yep. It's hilarious and sad seeing a 50 year old with a SEA mail order bride

Look at her, she is begging for you to be a man for her. But you are just weak. This post is the proof of why you'll never going to attract a woman, beta-cuck. There is never going to be a day of the rope, we are fighting culture wars.

The good news is we are going to breed your weaker white genes out of existence. Goodnight faggot.

only mixed couples i see are usually white dudes and black/asian girls

maybe it's because i don't live in australias sanfran, melbourne

In Australia 90% of females are wanna be "fitness instagram whores" or bogan trash. You would not want to partner with.

The other 10% are taken by Chads.

No white females left for the vast majority of us. We have to look for the next best thing which are Asians or Arabs.

This.

Good looking fit white male here. I've been with gorgeous white girls. They absolutely sucked. Now I'm with a 24 year old loyal as fuck Wetback who is ready to have my kids and be my homemaker. She does everything she can to please me. Humble as fuck, can cook, was single for years until we started dating, and I took her virginity. She wants a good family home life like she had with good parents. I'm going to give it to her.

(I'll make sure to get some white bitch pregnant before I kick the bucke though)

I'm hearing you. I'm seeing sub Saharan Muslims in full 6th Century desert rags, always with a verminous swarm of blowfly-like children in tow, wandering around Coles and I just think who's fucking idea was this? How is it not going to end up like [insert any fucking place on earth where this has happened]

It's always fat white bitches with niggers.

Kys fagit

>I'm with a 24 year old loyal as fuck Wetback
KEK. Based af.

Nigger

>Crystal
do you want her to be a fucking stripper and/or ice head? bahahaha

That's such bullshit. Stop making excuses for yourself and try harder. Despite their whorish attitude, if these females find a decent guy and shows he can actually care for them, they'll change. They'll be more respectful towards themselves and then their man. Honestly there is no avoiding the whorish side that social media brings out of them but under said circumstances it will decrease substantially.

You have to take care of yourself first though. Physically, mentally and spiritually and you also need to be brave. I know that most anons here tend to be very smart and over-thinking it but you don't always need a plan. Sometimes, you simply need the balls. Good luck kangaroo user.

Because once you go black, nobody wants you back

The only thing you can do is make their life hell. Being active will relieve stress. Get fit and turn into a half price chad and evil eye them

Most guys here take issue with "used goods"

Faggots always think about chicks when what we need is white sharia fascism.

>white "men"
Ayyy

couldnt agree more. my gf use to have that whole shitty instagram thing going on untill i cracked the shits and layed down the law ,on what was acceptable and what wasnt . They like it to , she told me she likes it when i lay down the law, have some balls man.

Saddest thing I ever saw was at the Woolworths in Granville, Sydney. An exhausted, burned-out looking 60+ year old Shazza bogan type shopping with literally half a dozen half-arab grandkids between 6 and 12 y.o. knocking shit off shelves, opening packets, screaming and beating the shit out of each other.

They were completely ignoring her attempts to maintain order. And every single one of the little cunts would only speak in Arabic so Grandma couldn't understand them.

It was obvious she was on the verge of tears.
All I could think was "should have raised your daughter better".

>tfw youre so butthurt about women rejecting you so you blame them for your failures by calling them race traitors

Fucking beta plebs

Is your gf as autistic as you?

this is not banter, this is >>>/reddit/ tier shit.

>this is what Slavniggers actually believe

KYS NIGGERFAGGOT I SERIAL MURDER CHADS FOR FUN.

quality aus posts

no shes normie as fuck . Her friends fucking retarded hippie liberals that like crystals and shit.

If your a cuck, you most definitely suck, and if your women want a black, shoot them in the back, and put their body in a sack or a bag, then throw it in the river like a shit piece of crap

OP, how is it to be an incel?
You're jealous of people like this guy

Who gives a fuck? Not someone in a happy relationship that's who. Get a life you neet then you won't be so offended at other people's.

Agreed. Sup Forumstards are inbred incels who can't get a decent girl.

To be fair they’re probably liberals too, but at least they’re by chance having white kids.

I believe that I've seen three mixed couples with a white female in total. Maybe I just don't go out frequently enough.

The rest where white male, generally paired with Asian female.

>Race is a retarded western counstruct

This is biological construct. But yes ethnic nationality (which is social and self-identify construct) is more important.

My father is middle eastern and my mother is a blonde German. Not even memeing. My wife is dark haired euro though

What a world... A thorough purge will do us good.

Fuck off newfag

Don't get mad.
Women with half black babies are futures single mother and the end of their line.

who is this trap

Where the fuck do you see this? Up in Queensland we just take their women. Ethnic males either pair up with their own or mope about alone.

>tfw you see a dozen white couples mid to late 30's with no kids
>tfw you also see a dozen black moms dragging around thei 6 chimplets.

>the end of their line.
their children might procreate

It's a meme Chris
> if these females find a decent guy
They go with Chads or other bogan tradies you spastic.

>Honestly there is no avoiding the whorish side that social media brings out

If you want used degenerate goods then good for you. I have higher standards.

Also fuck off with this JUST BEE YOURSELF shit. That has no power here user.

Happening everywhere, mate. How else could those women make themselves feel morally superior, hooking up with a darkie is the ultimate proof they're not racist, they are good and open-minded and tolerant. Getting with a white man would leave room for doubt, and they need to SHOW their "virtue".
Thank the leftist-infested media, education and entertainment for the decades of brainwashing, by now they're all fucked up in the head.

This 2 b honest senpaitachi
Yall just a bunch of sooks

how about you stop feeling sad for things you cannot control and focus on the things you can do and stop being a bitch?

How about Day of the Rope today? Neck yourself faggot.

Where the fuck do you live mate.
All I see are avg looking tradies with 9/10s on their arm.
I shit you not.
Fuck it's good not living in the city.
P.S start my apprenticeship in a few months gonna get me one of them 9/10s.

I honestly don't care anymore.

It used to really hurt me but then I started looking abroad for women, I can't say I've been disappointed.

This is what the people want here, so you either join them or move on.

It disgusts me and I want no part of the future of this place so I am moving on.

No you're not user. We all know Kev the brickie with the sleeve tat is getting the 9/10.

You're going to be intimidated by the Lebanese tradies and be a beta.

Literally this
You know, despite our war, you argie bargies are alright.

Awww shit mate you got me