>so do almost every European country bathed by the Mediterranean
>tons of refugees in France, Italy, Greece, even Spain
>criminality and terrorism rise in those countries
>tourism stops
>meanwhile, Catalonia tries to get independent
>Spainish government says no
>instability in Catalonia
>tourism falls
>meanwhile, there is only one country in Southern Europe not affected by waves of refugees, with political and social stability, and with tourism on the absolut rise

WHEN DID YOU REALIZE THAT ALL EUROPE'S PROBLEMS WERE CAUSED BY [[[THE ETERNAL LUSO]]] JUST TO INCREASE TOURISM TO PORTUGAL!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt6B_n66730
salaamgateway.com/en/story/muslimfriendly_tourism_growing_in_croatias_10_billion_travel_market-SALAAM08052016071933/
ft.com/content/4186fb3c-5efa-11e6-bb77-a121aa8abd95
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would love Portugal instead of Spain, but your cuisine is too fishy and your tapas suck

>Portugal
>eating shitty remains from last night's dinner and calling it tapas

Pick one

Tsuuuuuuu

>Spainish

>white

try this tapas you tourist scum

forgot picture

DELETE THIS

tourist is a tourist joint, in the summer is so depressing being poor surrounded by tourists with money all over you berely see portuguese people in the capital during summer , we need some Isis fun suprises to put end at this rape

i meant to say portugal is a tourist joint

Lots of meat dishes in Portugal too, especially pork. You probably just went to Lisbon's seaside or Algarve though, so no shit, of course they sold you lots of fish.

Also there aren't really "Tapas" in that same sense.

why the fuck aren't there more rapefugees and SJW circles in Portugal?

portugal is pretty comfy
going there again next year for a wedding, expect some drunk bongs :^)

there are they converge on big cities

How come Portugal gets the best flag in Europe and we're stuck with a fucking tricolour?

That's some bullshit right there.

go away tourist serious this is a poor country stop raping it , and no .. tourism does not boost our economy we cannot depend on that its unbalanced , our economy its a joke , part of industry is down , we use taxes money to save bankrupt banks

this country is disgusting

>Portugal
>Tapas
>????
You've been bamboozled

Fucking russian nigger

don't even speak Russian m8

don't care

but you care.. because you care for you nation or not? you can come with your typical cold british personality but deep down i know you brit and your concerns , we are not very distante , 2 hours plane, its more quick and cheaper for me to go britain then to go to north or south of my own country and ive been there so many times but not as a bloody sucking tourist and i did not bring my whole family and stay there as if it was my colony joint , i keep the low profile and dont go out in the street drunk and harrasing others like your brit youths do in there hollidayscolonys in portugal and spain

PLEASE DONT COME HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=rt6B_n66730

Haha, small fish, give up your delusions of grandeur before I remind you what the P in PIGS stands for.

When Spain is done for, Portugal is next.
The whole southern Europe will be made into a colony for Germany's benefit.
You won't be spared.

Nice mentality, Greek cunt.

Can't be halped if all southern european leaders are cucks.
I'm all up for a war and killing me some germans but who's going to declare it for me?

if your flag burn many of us dont care too..

>implying we would side against Germany on the side of the guys that stole our EURO

>croatia dude
>the last tourist bastion
>i visit every year
>amount of bosnian,albania muslims is
DAMN TOO HIGH
>muslims gona destroy this soon
>i can hear the alahu akbar already

salaamgateway.com/en/story/muslimfriendly_tourism_growing_in_croatias_10_billion_travel_market-SALAAM08052016071933/

i'm not a menace, don't worry
just winding you up, oldest ally

ft.com/content/4186fb3c-5efa-11e6-bb77-a121aa8abd95

''weak pound''

> give up your delusions of grandeur
There are a lot of attention seekers in my country. When they divert their narcisism and football adiction to actual political discussion in this board, there wouldn't be any problem.

fucking lusitanians

Go away Alt-Spain

I think its pretty dope

Says Alt Brazil

fucking bullied

thansk

Just a reminder that our tourism increased fucking 10% in 2016 and 20% in 2017. Shit's crazy and it's actually destabilizing some cities, whose housing prices in some regions have increased twofold in the same period. Moreover, if you walk around Lisbon, on every street, there are like at least 2 buildings being renovated. I am actually afraid for this might be or lead to a bubble.

>the best flag
Now that ain't right

you forgot about us?

tourism on the rise since GoT idiots coming here
not many refugees want to stay here
99%white

less than half of the country are degenerate liberal comunists tho