Want to know how to spot the the dumbest leftie cunt in the room?

Want to know how to spot the the dumbest leftie cunt in the room?

> "Assault-style features"

> "Military style rifle"

> "Semi-automatic rifle"

> "Short bursts"

Sometimes all at once:

"The killer used a semi-automatic military style rifle with assault style features, that can be fired in short bursts."

The above sentence literally doesn't mean anything other than "it looks like an army gun and probably has a pistol grip," and is only used by euros or idiotic liberals to sound like they know what they're talking about, and prop up nonsense feature ban laws.

If you've ever said any of the above in relation to gun discussion, go fuck yourself.

No aspects of gun control are based on logic or statistics, just feelings. Nothing claimed by anti-gunners can be backed up by truth.

My favorite
> "Automatic Rounds"

reminder that tacticool guns are whack and you should kill yourself if you so much as think of buying one

I dunno Australia, all my leftist friends say your country is a Paradise now after banning guns

When you're sucking a black dick like you are? Sort of stands out.

Actually the rifles are pretty easy to describe
Any semi automatic rifle of a barrel length over over 16cm that has a removable magazine that fires a round over .22 cal and has a case length of over 35 mm.

Doesn't matter the style of stock. It's a combination of the ammunition, action and capacity.

Removable magazine as in a detachable, because theoretically all magazines can be removed from a weapon when they are disassembled.

OP, your pic gets it entirely wrong. It is indeed not about "assault style" features, but nor it is an attempt to make people believe that something is done about gun violence.

It is a blatantly clear example of (((them))) trying to take away your rights, bit by bit. First they ban "assult" weapons. Then the (((media))) will suddenly start roaring about what you pointed out, that "non-assault" weapons can have the same firepower, so let's ban those too.

Don't be like Europe, your ability to kill tyrants with the pull of a trigger is the safeguard of all your rights.

Found the leftie cunt who says "assault style rifles."

i agree with the rest but what the fudge is wrong with saying semi automatic rifle? would single trigger rifle satisfy your autism more?

>Killing a Tyrant with an assault weapon

Unless your assault weapon is a roadside, good luck killing a tyrant with one.

Fair - it's more when combined with the other phrases... "a semi-automatic assault style rifle," for example.

Roadside Bomb* fuck I need more sleep..

You mistake technical knowledge for moral wisdom, which is what people like you lack. You think that criticizing a person on their gun knowledge (guns are a truly stupid thing to care for, and it is usually stupid people who do obsess about them) invalidates the general thrust of their argument that all and sundry should not be able to get hold of weapons which will wipe out incredible numbers of lives in mere moments.

If you're trying to implement legislation you should be knowledgeable on the subject

Here OP

They banned guns and they're overrun with spiders and shit now.

My mother was kill by an assault boomerang you insensitive faggot

I don't like or own guns but I damn sure support the 2nd

We got a lot of fucked up people here and I'm rooting for a shooting! (Please God let them snipe me first)

don't forget the automatic assault rifle rounds give it +5 more damage
I know because I saw it in a first person shooter video game