Macross Delta

>The end is approaching.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/4063815498/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_api_2kMHxb5B84CCP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still love Kaname!

Who?

Please ignore the other thread. It was made before I saw a new one was already posted

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE SOON

He mean:

>Mikumo will win Freyabowl

Definitely the best girl.

So, about that Splash Free ED featuring the Aerial Knights

>Keith is walking through the deserts of Al Shahal getting all thirsty and hot
>the other Knights are at the city and there is a water shortage
>meanwhile Roid is at Ragna doing government stuff
>the cut scene is the Knights at a Ragnan underwater club dancing like the fuccbois that they are
>the background dancers are VAR'd soldiers in BDSM suits
>back in Al Shahal, the Knights at the city board the Sigur Valens and fold to Ragna
>Roid is waiting for them and they go swim the Ragnan sea
>Keith finds his VF and folds to Ragna also
>he sees the knights swimming with Roid
>Roid's rune flash, he looks straight at Keith's VF and invites him to swim
>Keith strips down to his swimming trunks and skydive down to the sea

NUNSHIT GENOCIDE HAPPENING

amazon.co.jp/dp/4063815498/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_api_2kMHxb5B84CCP

Another retelling? Boring.

How about neither

First tankobon of the straight adaptation manga? the one we haven't seen any scans of?

>No Mirage onthe cover

It's the ranobe.

Poetry

Ah.

Because she's not an MC. The good MCs are Hayate and Freyja. The bad ones are Roid and Keith.

Mirage appears as part of triangle because she's interested in Hayate, not because she's core to the plot.

Who?

I want this so bad.

Which Walkure has best style?

Reminder that Freyja is pure

>Twins had more dialogue in the last episode than in the whole series so far.

Mikumo hands down.
Freyja's a cute but no one can beat that shinpi allure.

Fashion style?
I'd say Kaname and Mikumo.

Mikumo hands down.

Mikumo's style is urban chic.
Freyja is teenage sweetheart
Kaname is casual adult
Makina is girly shoujo
Reina is emo-ish loli

HOI NA

How about fuck off

That the end is aproaching. Next!

Guys I just cracked the shipping code. God it's been shoved at us since episode 10 and we were all too stupid to see it.
It's said that when they declare their love under the jellyfish they're bound forever.

Freyja declared her love for singing
Hayate declared his love for flying

Endgame FreyjaxSongs
Endgame HayatexFlying

Bound forever. The true otps

Windermeme has alot of cute girls. I don't want them to die

Has this been posted before?

Mikumo.
I want a sweater like that.

Holyshit you're the true genius.

Here is one cute girl mixed with cute dude for you.

Mikumo and I don't even like her that much.

Yes

what does it say?

You should not going about conquering the galaxy if you didn't want your civilians to die

It means they've only got 8-ish episodes left before the show ends.

>people still think that in the end Delta and Knights will team up
Team up against who? I hope you understand that in the end we need to get epic battle with songs and shit. We need something like Alto vs Brera and Isamu vs Guld. Or at least fleet vs fleet SDF/DYRL style.
1) NUNS. Delta would not fight against NUNS because of few evil officers. Besides NUNS pilots are just fodder anyway.
2) Epsilon. Do they even have any forces?
3) Sigur Valens or sudden protoculture shit ala birdman. It would be lame.

Final battle should be Delta vs Knights.

Now we can stop fighting over the Hayatebowl. Bring out the fan art of MUH SONGS and MUH FLYING

Hayate having intimacy with his siegfried-chan.

Freyja having romantic encounters with song-kun.

I don't think I could handle seeing shota Bogue being told a NUNS attack killed his parents and three of his sisters.

Sorry but I've already chosen my favorite

11 episodes left to be accurate.

>Freyja is young and didn't really understand the independence war when it happened, which is why she can be so interested in the outside world. It's similiar to how the different generations in Japan view the world after www2

>Hayate is skilled boy who couldn't find what he wanted to do thus didn't stay with any one thing very long. He's a character who ought to be understandable for many young guys of this age. It's a story of him meeting Freyja who hurries to live and finding something.

Oh my. Is that a Futa? how very progressive.

When NUNS kills all filthy Knights and gets back to Windermere this cutie will become my personal breeding machine.

>Windermeme has alot of cute girls. I don't want them to die

There's quite a number of pregnant women in the audience

>Freyja is young and didn't really understand the independence war when it happened
This explains the difference between her and the Knights. Roid and Keith were 13 and 12 so they could grasp the war better, plus they were forced to fight against NUNS because Windermereans were being decimated. Bogue was her age but being a Knight and having more than half of his family killed also made a difference.

Oh thanks.

I've been wondering if perhaps female Windermereans don't age the same as male ones. In the Manga centered around the aerial Knights we see Heinz's mom. She's already patchy which is the sign of nearing your limit yet she doesn't look past 25.

You're gonna get Shirkoshied.

>Bogue was her age but being a Knight and having more than half of his family killed also made a difference.
We saw several flashbacks with Freyja standing against burning house. She probably lost someone too (especially since her parents are never mentioned in anime or manga). So it's Freyja's pacifism vs Knit's butthurt and revanchism. They have similar circumstances, yet Freyja managed to forgive humans. She wants everyone to live happily in peace. And that's the main reason Knights are wrong in this show, not because they do evil things, but because they don't see the path of peace and UNDERSTANDING. This is the message Kawamori tries to send us in Delta.

That cutie would break your dick off with her vaginal muscles. Windermere women are unrapable.

>Team up against who?
Probably the true enemy. There is going to be a giant thing that has to be stopped. It's happened in every series since DYRL

> I hope you understand that in the end we need to get epic battle with songs and shit. We need something like Alto vs Brera
I'm pretty sure Frontier TV and 7's final battle were "epic" enough without a rival battle

I'm not saying that you aren't right, but Keith and the rest of his squad went through different circumstances than Freyja that coloured how they perceive this war and the past one. Thus for now UNDERSTANDING doesn't come as easy to them when they had to see NUNS decimate their own forces and then blame them for a bomb that most likely wasn't used by Windermere but by someone else, whether it's NUNS or a third party.

She is Windermerian. They live only 30 years. It's part of their instinct to make as many babies as possible. They are unrapeable not because they are strong and can resist, but because they never refuse and thus it never can count as rape.

>I'm pretty sure Frontier TV and 7's final battle were "epic" enough without a rival battle
Can't you fucking read? "Or at least fleet vs fleet SDF/DYRL style." Frontier ended with fight against Vajra. It was basically fleet vs fleet battle with Vajra queen as special enemy.

>Probably the true enemy
Again, who? Epsilon suddenly pulling their own fleet out of nowhere?

“And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves. And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame]. The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannise upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment. And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination.”

[Quran 42: 39-43]

Maybe hijacking the Sigr Valens with technology.

I'm not sure if Sigr Valens can be an enemy worth Delta + Knight combo.

>Hacking the Sigr Valens
Nah, they're gonna take of the mindcontrol ruin network the Windies have so helpfully set up for them.

Plus a reminder that so far we've only seen the one epsilon guy. He could just be a proxy agent or something. THey obviously have enough supplies to outfit the Windies for their war against NUNS anyway, so they're not completely without firepower.

>Nah, they're gonna take of the mindcontrol ruin network the Windies have so helpfully set up for them.
by taking the Sigr Valnes

Keith you little shit you're going to lose your brother and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

>Ah, believe in me baby
>I'll forgive you in a chaotic climax

But in the last episode Heinz was singing from Windermere. I think it's the center of the network and not the ship.

Taking Sigr Valens = taking over mindcontrol network = having the entire mind controlled cluster going against Delta (immune) and the knights (also immune).

Final battle could be going against big bad + mooks while at the same time trying to disable the Valens and thus stop the mind control. Once Valens is down Walkure will cleanse the Var with their song and everyone is happy.

It means that Windermere is about to be razed to the ground.

w2c kumokumo sweater?

>What did he mean by this?
God fucking damn this has to be the most annoying meme I've seen in a long time. It's not funny in any way, shape or form, and the worst part is I see it on every single goddamn board.

>Evil Roid
The poster didn't lie then. Keith's injury will probably heal near the end too.

Keith is so fed up with Roid's shit. Now the question is, will Bogue side with his beloved Keith-sama and Mastah or will he side with Roid for the NUNS genocide?

forgot pic.

If Roid's side kills his Mastah I can perfectly see Bogue siding with Keith.

>huge Mirage
>the poster didn't lie

who?

So he'll regrow his lost eye?

That's much better. A++

If we're gonna dissect the poster, Hayate's body and pose are placed in direction towards Freyja, as if he's walking towards her. Also his necklace is shinning and pointing to her as well.

Sakura kawamori

*sasuga

The power of songs heals everything.
No seriously, I can imagine his eye healing after he finally abandons Roid's plan and sides with Chaos.

Kawamori does it again. Hayate and Freyja interacting, smiling at each other and doing the plane hand sign while Mirage watches.

So he'll regrow an eye? Who tf does Keith think he is regrowing organs? Eren Jaeger?

oh hey that other artist did do one today too

>loses depth perception
>gets even better
Sometimes Japan, I fear for your sanity

Runes ain't gotta explain shit

>relies less on his unreliable vision and more on his superhuman sixth sense
Of all the valid complaints you could make, this wasn't one of them.

Does this artist have a twitter? I need my daily dose of HayaFre

Then why even use eyes?

Although now that I recall, there was some nonsense about feeling the wind more or something.

@glmin_delta

Because not everyone is as gud with the sixth sense as shirokishisama. Losing an eye forced him to use it more, and it works.

Your panties are way too much in a tight knot.

I approve. A++ fanart. Quality content

sasuga Kawamori

The world is a better place because HayaFre exists

At which episode was the series on when you guys began to watch? I arrived on episode 11. Just in time for all the Messer angst.