Got Napalm

So made some napalm and i'm feeling like some anarchy but got nothing to use it on ??? any suggestions.

(pic related)

Try touching it

Yourself.

your balls, since you are incapable of using them.
sagedfag

put it in your butt on cam site

already touched it it was all over my hands took so long to clean ahah

i knew some guys who made it once, they just stuck it on a manhole and lit it on fire, super exciting.

Oh im happy to use it on a person or people there arnt any parades anytime soon tho

>abon fails at making cornstarch fleshlight
>thinks he's made napalm

Give them real weapons back!

p-put it in your anus desu

nearest mosque

>>>>>>>>>>>

Its real I tested it and now there is a fucking burn on the concrete outside my house

Wrap it around an aerosol can and light it on fire. Then post a picture or your cock.

why not just light a poison spider egg sack on fire and throw it on your enemy? fucking aussies dont even know their strength.

try fucking it

OP please use on train and vid it taking off

A Pizzeria.
Red

put it in your pooper

styrofoam and acetone or gasoline, it's not hard dude

rub it on your dick and light it on fire.

What does napalm look like? I know about vietnam and the obsession the yanks had in using it in the rain forrest but how lethal is it?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Do not judge the peaceful majority by the actions of the vocal minority.

stick it in your ass and set it on fire

it is sticky and burny. figure it out.

put it on counsel lawn and spell out Sup Forums

poke it with your dick

Turn yourself in to the cops you fucking degenerate.

That looks like the perfect pocket pussy, it probably feels amazing :3

thats not napalm, napalm is a liquid you dip shit

Depends on the gasoline I used unleaded fuel and it was like white silly putty but really sticky until lubricated but apart from that I guess you could dye it or I believe different fuels have a different colours as my first batch was blue so also the picture is of someone with napalm

Burn barbie dolls and ken with it.
Dress them full degenerate for extra angle.
Thank me later.
Oh yeah music some melodic black metal

It's brutal. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be attack by napalm. It sticks to everything

drop it on the fags that march at the pride parade

Terrorism has no board

This.
/thread

Not always napalm was commonly made with Styrofoam and gasoline which made it a very sticky gel.

You know thats the left over horse cum you scrapped up from the barn to look edgy to us OP

Dude, punctuation. Fuck.

the nearest gook

it sticks to kids

What is viscosity.