BREAKING

On CNN just now.
His girlfriend admitted he had an interest in ISLAM!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940156/ISIS-video-called-lone-wolf-attack-Las-Vegas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M4bsrbiL_CE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maisir
barenakedislam.com/2014/03/30/was-corrupt-gun-running-senator-leland-yee-tied-to-the-muslim-maguindanao-massacre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can confirm

TURN ON CNN

Will she lie about her own faith in Allah? Will she confess to radicalizing him?

>slovenia

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

IN faggots

Oh boy right at the peak of primetime how will leftists recover?!?!

i have an interest in islam, but probably not the same kind of interest

Oh boy right at the peak of primetime how will leftists recover?!

Are we sure that wasn't her the other day in the airport going crazy? The footage we have now is her in a wheelchair. The other woman was covered in a blanket.

lol got a link to this?

well fuck me in the ass and call me a faggot! hes an islam!!!

Video?

He dindu NUFFIN
he was a quiet little white boy that kept to himself

bullshit but if real kek leftists are going to shit

got any proof?

Video for a britbong pls

What are the implications of a radicalized white American on the refugee/migrant debate?

Maybe that's what this whole thing is about. With the emergence of white Islamist actors, would it be harder to refuse refugees in the future?

watching CNN they aren't saying this OP is FAKE NEWS

ISIS declared the guy did the attack in the name of Islam so I'm tempted to believe them.

Primarily because they have a track record of seriously investigating people to find out if they truly had some desire to do their attacks in the name of ISIS. This has been the case for years that their news magazine would studiously research subjects like this.

The reason they try to be honest about this is they rely on credibility for their organization in order to have Muslims take them seriously. If they lied on a regular basis about things like this then they would stop being considered a reliable news source by Muslims.

Coincidentally, ISIS magazine featured Vegas in a previous issue.

So there's decent reason to believe this guy genuinely did the attack in the name of ISIS.

>mfw Muslim apologists so smug about guns and find this out
Really jingles my bells

No fucking Sauce. Jesus why do you people fucking bother.

>CNN

I'm watching CNN and they actually just said it,OP's telling the truth

link please

It could be true that he was an Islamic but CNN would never air that so I know OP is lying.

I turned on CNN after seeing this post and they were talking about how she thought he was going to break up with her hence the trip to phillipinnes + money as a means of smoothing shit out... nothing about islam at all, and as they continue to talk they are not mentioning it at all so if they said it (no proof) then they are burying it

It was never said. No one spoke of Islam and him being connected. Have to remember that now Sup Forums is the biggest contributor to "fake news" out there.

so we live on the smartphone era yet none of you took video of the segment?
gr8t

OP is a distraction shill, trying to get us to listen to cnn's lies.

>CNN
post proof

Fake news cuck. Go blow your fucking brains out piece of shit

i don't think cnn would ever lie. or make shit up. or mislead anyone.

Link to video of them saying that, for fuck sakes.

This is what CIA niggers want you to believe.

New shill tactic to get CNN views
someone was saying someone called him a shapeshifter on CNN yesterday and i scoured 15 minutes either way of his post and there was nothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940156/ISIS-video-called-lone-wolf-attack-Las-Vegas.html

scroll back to a few minutes before ops post.

fake news, delet

live stream of cnn on youtube, go back in time to match when OP was posted and find proof that OP is bullshit fake news shill

i was watching

its a lie

move on

you beat me

Who cares Schlomo.

lmao now the leftists are going to hide because muh Islam

Always good to get confirmation that CNN is fake news.

NBC/MSNBC are self destructing on fake quotes with no sources.

Remember that these shills are callow youth educated by affirmative action lowbrow teachers

Jews are trying to hide their involvement by blaming Islam.

ISIS was created by Israel.

God damn Russian hacker

>Have to remember that now Sup Forums is
you have to go back

I thought ISIS was created by Obama, a shitskin mudslime semi-nignog.

I saw something the other day about the Jewish roots of the Saudi family and that Wahabbism was constructed by British intelligence in the 1800's.

Would be nice if you posed the link.

(OP)#
Oh boy right at the peak of primetime how will leftists recover?!

exactly what I was thinking SISSI is an arm of a Clinton state dept and an arm of an Obama regime. since when does Americas problems circle around sand niggers.

Why did you have any doubt?

well if its on CNN it must be true.

You, like many other, are missing the point of the refugee debate. The violent crimes and mass rapes are a sympton and islam is the disease. They are taught only to follow gods law, the sharia, and therefore country laws are meaningless. They at taught non muslim women are worthless and it's ok or even demanded to rape them.
The whole muh white genocide is just a side issue since if we get the public to understand the true nature of islam and that muslims can't be separated from islam the refugee problem will solve itself

> Cia news reveals cia agent had an interest in islam

Why they would have a problem if it were a sandnigger, but now they have the perfect not all.

I'm pretty sure islam would frown on gambling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maisir

> absolutely haram

Have him and the gf been together for years? I thought it was a few months. If it has been years she's full of shit when she said she was worried he sent her 100k cuz he was going to break up with her. Being with someone a few years is basically marriage, she lived with him. No woman would think that unless he was acting fucking crazy or she's lying.

>CNN
It was created by Obama. Now liberals are turning to Islamic Jihad because of Trump derangement syndrome when will the next liberal go postal and kill people they disagree with?

They said he live-streamed the attack. And didn't ISIS claim responsibility? he probably live-streamed the attack to ISIS which in turn will probably release a video soon after they edit it.

didn't hear shit...who has a link????????

Oh, so CNN is fake news only when they say something you DON'T want to hear.

Never argue with an idiot mate. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Filipina GILF

Fake news.

Move along

She had a 18 hr flight to be tortured and brain washed to do whatever the fbi and or cia want her to say..

It's just a matter of days until the FBI release more info.

FUCK CNN
NOT WATCHING

real easy to spin any fucking narrative they want since they killed him

>turn on cnn

kek

You retard, Isis claims every attack as one of theirs. Everything else you said is retarded and gay

>why care about radiation, we get cancer anyways

Well, that just means you are an idiot.

fake. no tweet from pjw

barenakedislam.com/2014/03/30/was-corrupt-gun-running-senator-leland-yee-tied-to-the-muslim-maguindanao-massacre/

They explicitly called for a lone wolf attack in Vegas back in May though. Are you legitimately retarded?

Never forget, it's (((ISIS)))

Name one then
I always hear people saying this but I never got an example

I have been suspecting ties to the Philippine MILF, the woman and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

Wait are you saying CNN is true except when it’s inconvenient for you?
Because CNN is not explicitly always fake news, only when they are spewing bias, not facts, and telling known and proven lies or falsehoods.
I’m sorry you’re retarded

False. They've never claimed an attack they weren't remotely connected to.

this back years ago I knew this Muslim dude who was older than me at work. He was married but would tell me about how him and his mates would go out to clubs and pick up drunk white women or even drug them and then take them to a hotel and have sex or run a train on them. I asked him what his wife had to say about him cheating on her. Oh no non-Muslims women is fine to rape or have sex with. They are not Muslims so it is okay, my wife approves

He gave his whore $100,000 right before he went out and did the shooting.

I find it funny that they keep blaming “lonely lame American men” for these mass shootings, when they almost all have girlfriends, excellent careers, good finances, etc

Don Lemongrass btfo

They do, but would they lie in a way that hurts their narrative?

I am getting really sick our media going on about how she was Australian because she lived on the Gold Coast like 20 years ago and had an Australian passport. She was a fucking Asian not an Australian

Do we know if SHE is Islamic?

>current year theory detected

there really wasn't anything tying that video to her in the first place. There was no source, no backgound information, just a claim that it was her by some anonymous random person on pol linking to a video called airport

>will leftists recover?!?!
I imagine with a sigh of relief and a gargle of their girlfriend's feminine penis.
The ISIS angle is a complete fabrication to give a false motive away from "unhinged leftist just murdered a bunch of Trump voters just to push gun control. Again."

Ching Chong was brought back under threat to give a false statement to plant this narrative further. It's all working according to plan.

Shill.

>Will she lie about her own faith in Allah?
If she thinks it's useful for the spread of Islam, yes

No I don't think Islam has anything to do with it. The guy was a gambler and I am pretty sure Islam doesn't like that shit. The thing that shits me off about them claiming she is an aussie it's it's just some pathetic attempt from the Australia MSM to try and connect it to this country in some way

ok, to destroy their allies.

Retard

I got the feeling too, I read only one article about it but they mentioned it at least three times.

Austral-Asian