Meanwhile on reverse Sup Forums

Meanwhile on reverse Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.com/user/munkydluffy2004/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHH BOKU DATTE

I want to marry Asuka AND Rei! They're both such lovely girls!

I love watching anime while playing with my tits

>Sup Forums

lets all have a friendly discussion of anime without any shitposting

>Sup Forums...
Simply remarkable, OP wasn't a gigantic faggot as expected. Bravo.

I like anime and manga

Isn't reverse Sup Forums normal Sup Forums?

I guess op is playing the reverse game, therefore Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>...
Fuck off.

I can't wait to go back home and watch anime with my girlfriend.

>reverse baiting this hard

Sup Forums is perfectly legit in this case, as are ellipses.

Re: Zero is the worst anime of all time

I dont understand Subaru! He's not realistic at all and hes so boring.
Nothing happens in the show

>having a waifu
Guys, that's kinda weird.

I actually like well-made anime and not moe trash

lol guys why are you all using the same name anonymouse where are your avatars and real nicks? i cant see your animelists like this

I love this wonderful world

and all it's sights and sounds

You mean \ɐ\ ? Don't thank me, I got it from reddit. They're quite nice people with decent opinions.

?sruo fo esrever eht s'taht dlrow a ni eb dluow efil woh enigami uoy naC

I like anime

Stay here forever and don't go back to Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>not \A\
Fuck off

>Fuck off
Fuck off

I meant reverse like we are anime and talking about real life I'm sorry I'm a total failure I really messed up my own thread I'm such a dummy

lmao

>Fuck off
off Fuck

Why is Rem such a cunt
worst girl

Hi! Welcome to Sup Forums! We're definitely not little girls here, we're all 60 year old men.

Anyway, it's great to see new people posting here. Oh, no need to lurk, this is a very welcoming community and we'll be happy to help you find any anime or manga you're looking for.

Recommendations? Sure thing, we're always happy to oblige! Here's a large list of shows that we unanimously agree are fantastic. You'll note most of them are generic harem fantasy shows, but that's because it's well recognized by mainstream society that this is the objectively superior form of entertainment.

You know, the biggest show right now is Fractal. After Yamakan became the Times Man of the Year for his work on this amazing series, many people in Japan have started viewing him as living god and even mainstream society has wholehearted embraced anime as a superior form of storytelling.

If you want to watch it, I suggest you make a Crunchyroll account and stream it. Downloading anime is bad and only bad people do it.

Anyway, I hope to see you post here again! Take care and happy anime-watching. =D

It's okay, user
It probably wouldn't be any different

>that space elevator thing

Phezzan?

Reverse Sup Forums would be having no threads about that garbage at all. It would be like Sup Forums without Overwatch spam.

Help me \∀\! I've fallen in love with anime character and want to meet a cutie like him in real life, but all the guys I know have careers, busy social lives and are too obsesed with their hygiene. Where are all the perfect NEETs that anime promised me?

it is beyond me how the fuck people could possibly shit on amazing websites like Crunchyroll, Tumblr, and fucking Gaia
Like, come the fucking on, people!
It's 2016 already. Only a total fucking fuck face could actually go against such wise and lovely community.

just look at this pic. It changed my life and i am going to write a fanfic based on such factual guidelines.
You can't see this shit on any other websites, niggas

This is basically a bizarro Sup Forums thread at this point.

>xXx_Devil_Kirito_666_xXx
I bet there are at least several faggots that use this as their nick unironically on steam or something.

Maybe on some sort of bizarro-Sup Forums where everyone circlejerks constantly over a single space-opera, rather than the broad range of opinions that we hold on the widely-appreciated and well-provided-for genre that it actually is.

It's so hard not to be successful. I'm giving up on finding a NEET husbando because I can't become worthless enough for him.

What a great season of anime this summer, right guys? Spring was pretty lame, but theres so many good shows on this season i barely have time for them all

Berserk is turning out to be especially amazing. The top notch cgi, the perfect pacing, the incredible accuracy of the adaptation - sure to be a classic spoken of for years to come

Ah, thanks to Fakku for doing gods job!
What else could we ask for? Our favourite artists works at our economical disposal.

We would be discussing a tragic comedy by this point.

>reverse Sup Forums

Would that be us now? The fuck

I like deflated vulva

>no Keit-ai posts every thread

I guess it's just too unpopular even with mod backing.

Sup, Sup Forumswesome guys!

Finally done with my summer school classes so I can catch up on all the One Piece I've missed because of homework and crap. I'll have to remind my mom to pay again for my Crunchyroll subscription, although I might be able to find it on Kissanime or Youtube :3

Also, an obligatory "Post your MAL accounts" xD
myanimelist.com/user/munkydluffy2004/

Also does anyone know the name of that show with the girl who is kinda a NEET and I used to see it posted a lot

I think it's called Watashi Remote or something but if any of you remembered that'd be super! ^_^

I love Daiz

Me too user.

I love you

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed it wasn't a real account.

Tatsuya is literally Satan.

>Watashi Remote
Okay, I laughed

>not [a/
>not /ɐ/

>off Fuck
Oh fuck

*sigh*

we don't appreciate this kind of blasphemy on this forum...take a few days to reflect on your actions

banned

----------------------------
“In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go. And even though it’s a virtual world, I feel more alive in here than I ever did in the real world.” -Kirito

Shaft is objectively the best studio out there.

Who else preordered my hero academy dubbed from funimation? Subtitles are too difficult to read for me and the Chinese voices sound too strange for my ears! Thanks for reading my blog!
I love this community, you guys are the best ;DDD