Sweden is the solution to America's gun crisis, Sup Forums. Based Swedes saving the day again

Sweden is the solution to America's gun crisis, Sup Forums. Based Swedes saving the day again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
skd.se/2017/09/14/nazistledares-fru-nekas-vapenlicens/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.knistad.se/jakt/jagarexamen/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL

SWEDEN NO

They're forgetting the niggers and spics

YeAh guns aren't a problem in swedenistan, rape is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>any argument involving sweden
YOU ARE OUT!

Still shootings and grenade attacks are daily occurrences in the major cities.

Not

a couple of years ago Sweden was also the solution to education, until they started letting African men in their grade schools

how many muslim rapes do they have?

>90% of shootings in Sweden are carried out by people with foreign backgrounds
>Around 80 per cent of the men have roots in the Middle East and North Africa, with offenders having ties to Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, Somalia, and Eritrea

Every mid level low life criminal has an AK and you literally get a grenade as a bonus when you buy one (cheap as fuck ex-yugo weapons mostly)

Also we have shootings more or less daily, in broad daylight, in public. SWEDEN YES

The only white males in Sweden are in OP's pic

On the other hand, grenade control is bit lax in Sweden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Be Swedish
>lol no guns
>Get raped by muslims
>Get grenaded

sweden is unsafer than turkey numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp

Fire in the hole

shall shart in mart?

Lies /anonymous swede

And in gun crimes here maybe 0,5% involve a legal gun, your point?

>be swedish
>trade gun murders for grenades

>Rape capital of Europe
No thanks

>year long hunter training program

Unless they're training you to hunt the deadliest game there is no reason for it to be so long.

>permits are denied to those convicted of a felony, domestic abusers, drunk drivers or those under a restraining order.

Pretty sure that's the case already.

came here to post that, its crazy how many grenade attacks they have.

>year-long hunting training program

I think the courses here are few days long and you only stick around for like 2-3 hours a day. Sure there's the book with all the necessary knowledge but it's mostly common sense and identifying prey.

>Sweden
>Low crime

Only if you remove "rape and murder" from the crime statistics and place it the 'enrichment' statistics.

Sweden is a perfect example of why we must never surrender our guns.

90% of these grenade attacks are done by """"""""white"""""""" Balkan people

And yet, the savage rapist Nafris make grenade attacks almost every day. Fucking useless leftist piece of shit gov Sweden has.

Read:

or just go buy an illegal one from some slav if you feel like shooting someone.the third worlders that kill each other in the immigrant suburbs dont have permits.

So what? Are you racist?

Why is Sweden, Denmark, and Australia always the lefts go to when trying to prove that it works? Why is it never a country in the middle east, south america, or Africa where the laws are same?

Yes.

Evidently getting raped by mudslims is the European woman's greatest wish.

The argument is retarded anyway, more people died because of a truck in Nice than shot in Las Vegas. However we never had a second amendment in modern law, and we never had a rebellion against Britain for sovereignty so the entire situation is different.
suburbs of Malmö and Göteborg*

So gun/grenade/flamethrower/nuke control only applies to whites?

Switzerland has a gun per citizen ratio closer to the USA and even less gun violence than Sweden.

a Canadian cuck thinks he can lecture Americans about Swedish laws

Most of our guns are up in the north while nearly all immigrants are kept in the lower parts of Sweden.

The weapons are imported from eastern Europe and other areas due to no borders within the EU. The weapons are obviously illegal.

>European woman's greatest wish.
hardly
Women dont want to be raped but women are also lazy, like most people.
Women in power however hate other women and make policy that affects other women in a negative way.
Look at Hillary and her rape defence tape

I used to go shooting at the big police station in Sthlm city when I was 11-12. We got to shoot airguns first, then .22. Any kid out there can do this if he want's.

I want a grenade

And is the rape capital of Europe

US homicide stats are incredibly misleading. Control for race and income and other things, and it's not that bad. You are not much more likely to be murdered in a white US suburb than in Sweden.

Meanwhile Mexico to our south also has strict gun control. And a ridiculously high murder rate with victims unable to defend themselves. It's incredibly sad and many terrible atrocities there could have been prevented if citizens were better armed.

Which is sort of the point of guns. Sure maybe a first world country during good economic times has a low murder rate and self defense really isn't necessary. But if something ever goes wrong and society regresses, you will sure miss your right to defend yourself. I wonder what could go wrong with Sweden in the next few decades?

sweden has just over 31 guns per 100 people, it's not gun free

much more regulation on the type of guns you are allowed to own though, which is silly because it doesn't obstruct criminals from getting guns anyway, hardly any shootings are done with legal weapons.

Add in the have the highest use of illegal grenades by civilians, even surpassing Syria and Yemen

not really

Nah, while I like Swedish gun laws in the sense that most citizens are able to acquire guns legally I would much rather have the Burger system. Burgers should just stand strong and keep their guns.

How's their total murder rate?

That is cherry picking hard if i have ever seen it.

>and yet sweden has a statistic on grenade attacks

no? are you retarded?

It's racial. Swedes racially are non-violent.

At one point, when they had racial homogeneity. Sweden had the lowest murder rate in the world. Something far less than 1 per year. Like 0.3 murders per years, but I don't remember exactly.

Compare that to an african nation, of similar population and isolation at the time.

really guns are a tool. It's the character of the people (civilized or not) that determines stuff like murder rate. So comparing gun restrictions to murder rate is a false correlation.

>take a hunter crash course spanning 2 weeks
>get a hunters license
>purchase rifle
>wait for the background check
>get a gun
takes roughly 8 weeks and I am in the larp homedefence so I get to keep a AK4 at home

Its 3 months not a year

You are also banned from buying a gun if you are alt right. Antifa members get a free pass though.

skd.se/2017/09/14/nazistledares-fru-nekas-vapenlicens/

What about grenades?

Euro strawman argument fails when he realizes that Paddock could have higher kill count with a rented truck. TRUCKS BTFO!!!

kill yourself shill rat

so, swedes then?

Permits are racist

NOT

Low effort even for a Leaf.

They have one of the highest hand grenade attack rates in the western world, though.

Theres literally shootings everyday in sweden retard.

Norway is way better example, less than 10 years ago there was an ag3 in every home and only adultrous women got the bullet every leap year.

So gun control does not apply to criminals and does not affect gun crime?

Holy shit 20 kr for a grenade, do anyone know were i can buy one?

WE ARE A FUCKING NWO SOCIETY, I JUST READ 1984, IT'S FUCKING US.
BAD NEWS, FOLKS
THIS OLD SHIP HERE IS A GONER

BURGERS YOU BETTER HOLD ON TO THAT FREEDOM, HOLD IT DEARLY

how are those black cocks OP?

Things aren't as easy as this.

Guns are not hard to come by legally in Norway, every fucking household has some sort of gun, most for hunting/recreational use. Gun violence is very rare, Breivik being the one freak exception (he obtained the ammo and gun illegally btw).

The main difference does not lie in the laws, but in culture. There are plenty of European countries with lax gun laws (not USA lax, but still not unreasonably hard to obtain legally) but next to no gun violence. These are relatively homogeneous societies where politics is not very polarized.

Also, the mindset is different. Europeans get their guns for hunting, recreation or because the military says they fucking have to have them, while Americans keep spouting self defense. "I NEED IT TO PROTECT MY FAMILY". Which is bullshit, because most people don't need it at all. And then they describe scenarios where using a gun would be overkill. Sure, it would be some extra safety in having the gun in case the burglar also wants to rape your wife, but most burglar just wants your fucking TV.

How gun owning can help them? They should ride with assault rifles in the bus?

>Norway is way better example

You could get a gun permit and try be cool.
Or you just get one like everyone else through the black market with would cost ya about 200 euro for a random sig saur/glock

Last year and this year, Sweden has topped gun murder stats in the world, because of all the shitskins.

SURELY A HUNTER TRAINING PROGRAM WOULD HAVE QUELLED HIS DESIRE TO COMMIT MASS MURDER

Rampaging diversity is not a theoretical concern. Import more Arabs and you'll figure it out in a hurry.

Democrat genocide is the solution to America's problems

>Sweden is the solution to America's gun crisis
Correct. We can ship all the Blacks and all of the mentally ill to Sweden and they'll be welcomed with open arms.

Thanks for the proposal.

Breivik was a freak occurrence with a very clear political motive and goal, he was obviously a terrorist.

A lot of mass shooters in the US don't seem to have a goal or purpose, that's why a lot of them aren't considered terrorist attacks. It's just blind rage.

All of the Somalis do. But don't worry, it's not a concern that the foreign horde greatly outguns you.

They actually unironically are. White people with their higher average income and more time off can afford permits and training more easily than blacks, while blacks are more likely to be victims of violent crime (from other blacks mostly) and thus more likely to need protection.

demsarerealrayciss.jpg

1 post by this id

If you are armed, you have a fighting chance. Your question is like saying the Soviet Union was stupid to be armed, because Hitler's army was more powerful and advanced.

>year long training program

Yeah I'm sure you won't get raped and murdered waiting for the weapon you desperately need to prevent your rape and murder

The responsibility for your on safety ultimately lies with you. The police is not there for your safety. It is a political organization with political goals in mind. They often profit as much from crime, if not more, than the criminals they control.

The reason gun crime in the us is high is because of niggers. America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem. Fantastic mass murder events are staged by intelligence agencies just like they are in Norway.

This is not even true, lmao

>Calling Swedes based?
>Sweden cant stop the inflow of rapeugee
>Sweden is being islamified
>Cant speak freely against your government
>Sweden based?

Nope. WRONG
Should of known, it was coming from a Maple Nigger.

> year-long hunter training program
nope

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.knistad.se/jakt/jagarexamen/&edit-text=&act=url

> Exam in three days
> All tests are included
> All courses take place in the same place
> Experienced course leaders and examiners
> Stay at Knistad Herrgård

Stay awhile and listen.

Well since Sweden is one of the most violent countries and RAPE CAPITAL of the world we would need a hell lot more guns!!!

With the immigrant ghettos where people are getting shot non-stop certainly didnt help.

Ask all the young women getting raped what they think about gun control

Read up to the part of occupancy and the bike scenario
Dear god the mental gymnastics is astounding
Sweden is nothing but cattle

Fucking bullshit, I hate when american communists use my country as a role model.
Things are not going well here, and we have had a HUGE increase in gun violence.
Just like the USA, Sweden has a dark skinned people problem, guns are irrelevant.

Someone likes Jim Jefferies

Just a note, they aren't releasing crime stats live on it this year because that would be racist and hurt migrants feelings.

Also when the grenade type is specified it tends to be Syrian military surplus or Russian that was used in NAfrica.

30 yr old looking blacks have been caught with them at school or hoarding stashes of them.

There is a host of crime around the grenades that isn't just using them and it's freaking always some Muslim name.

If this is all happening when grenades are banned, then fuck it. I'm not giving up my weapon rights.

If only everyone could have a grenade to defend themselves with.

GUN CONTROL IN SWEDEN????

HOW ABOUT "RAPE CONTROL" IN SWEDEN, NO 1 WORLD LEADER IN RAPES!!!!

Also has some of the highest rapes and grenade attacks.

The fact that they used a picture of two normal looking non-degenerate white males to represent Sweden disgust me to the fucking core. These people are so blue pilled that it physically hurts.