That's a fucking potato peeler

That's a fucking potato peeler
Fucking lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8606969.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you need a potato peeler for goyim? Do you know how dangerous it can be? Just bin the knife.

GET A LIOFE
BIN THAT KIOFE

Do Brits just eat everything with their hands? I don't understand.

>Potato Peeler
Fucking Irish

I hate the UK so god damn much

Fucking pathetic beta cuck faggots

Wait so are they actually not allowed chefs knives like what do their cooks use?

BREAKING: IRELAND DISARMED, UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER

That inspector on the right looks awfully like Trey Gowdy holding a twin blade of Azzinoth

Hehehe, those are all kitchen knives. Better make sure Johnny boy doesn't accidentally cut himself, otherwise he can't go to work so that Jamal can get his welfare benefits.

My fucking sides and in U.S. you can own 42 guns like nothing.

Were they seriously using that star trek prop as an example of a real weapon? Did they bring out the phasers too?

Nice!

No, we apply for a cutlery licence and pay an annual fee for it. There is a short period every year where we have no cutlery as the authorities give us mental health checks to ensure we can handle cutlery.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TRAY STEVE?!?!

To be fair, I wouldn't want to be hit by a bat'leth.

*BREATHES IN*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK AHAHHAHAHAHAH

wow you're right

Get a load of that fuckin assault handle on it tho

former trump voter here, i grew up around knives too, but c'mon - automatic potato peelers don't belong in civilian hands.

Why'd they take in 2 bread knives? Britbongs explain.

taking english cuisine in consideration, these measure appear to be aimed at erradicating a great evil at its root.

>Religious purproses

Interesting, you could make up some bullshit religion and use that as an excuse to carry usually illegal blades

I just mash my face onto the plate. I basically use the plate to push the food into my mouth.

thats how civilized non-terrorists do it.

>tfw the audacity of bongs to when they mock literally anyone for literally anything.
They live in a dystopian police state being slow motion conquered by muslims and they still try to pull off a superiority complex and claim that english common law means they're free. Like ffs, how can you be smug about anything when your not allowed to own pointed knives, you live in a literal nanny state and are only allowed children safety edges.

what the hell do they carve the turkey on thanksgiving with? a fucking chunk of obsidian?

I take it you prefer German cuisine?

Nigger why the fuck would bongs celebrate an American holiday

american education LLOOLL

YOU DO A DISSERVICE TO OUR IMAGE FELLOW AMERICAN, WHAT THE FUCK.

>can't have knives or scissors in the UK

what the fuck do you cut shit with?

>when your country uses the police force as a mobile trash can to get rid of bad quality knifes and kitchen equipment

What yanks don't understand is that Knife charges in urban England are only used by police use to mollify and curtail Nigger behaviour. The level of knife crime as actually pretty low and falling, with a bump in the past year.
The practice of police displaying everyday objects, labelling them as weapons and arresting black youth is an implicit threat: "No matter what you have in your house, we can charge you, so stop Niggering around". It's like old jaywalking laws in the US, they are there to keep Niggers on their toes.

why do you think we have such bad teeth

But seriously, we can't let him get the microwave recipes

At the very best you could mildly irritate someone's skin if you try to kill them with this dull garbage. I can see that from here. How about you britbongs get real again for a change? This is getting tiring.

Bans knuckledusters
Solid kubotans are okay

I love this country

How are Brits supposed to cook without knives?

Do you have any idea how many mild skin irritation attacks have been prevented since the cutlery licence came in? Thousands.

Our razor sharp wit

looks like they emptied 2 kitchen drawers.

Sure a great step against knife crime!

Police have to seize anything as an "offensive weapon" to justify their actions. The police want to overstep the common law (constitutional law) and they can only do it if there is a danger, so they call bike wheels and pencils a threat. In this way they are justified in kicking in your door and removing your stuff.

had to google that because im not a fucking weeb. isnt that just the equivalent of clutching a lighter whilst punching someone?

>Go to store in UK
>Buy a cutlery set
>Go straight to cop shop and hand them in

>Don't invite death, bin that bat'leth!

*unsheaths potato peeler* heh... nothing personal kid

Read:

Bongs got nuthin’ to be thankful for. No turkey.

Is that a tactical potato peeler? Looked like a shank for a moment.

anti irish sentiment now outlawed
you could have stopped this

bahaha what

Even the Irish are binning their peelers.
The whole world has gone mad.

>what the fuck do you cut shit with?
Our crippling depression. Because its so edgy. get it?

Nah. Its more like ramming a short length of rebar into someones face

yeah its a bit frustrating having to eat with your fingers while the police check your medical records but its a small price to pay so we dont have mass stabbings

Sad thing is that is less strict than Australia. We aren't even allowed to carry pocket knives.

do you think anyone outside the US except for expats participate in thanksgiving? kek

We have coppers here at our footy games but they're just coopers they're not fucking "unacceptable behavior team" what the fuck, are fucking pommy cunts 12, do you get sent to the naughty corner. Fuck me.

tidy lad

What, your cops wear sponsors?

Cooking is dangerous. Things get hot and you could hurt yourself on the stove.
Bin the oven.
Let the professionals cook for you.
I mean, do you even really need 4 burner?

retard. do you see a star of david on there? its just a football top

i dont even know how to react to these bants
i dont even know if my reaction pic is appropriate
i dont care anymore

>are fucking pommy cunts 12
Yes - a majority of people here are freakishly immature. Even 70+ year olds. Any one being self reliant are perceived as dangerous because they think for themselves

KEK
Nah she put on a maroons jersey because she's a queenslander. State of origin that happens every year.
STATE VS STATE
MATE VS MATE

How are you supposed to cut something in England?

What do you do with your food?

>Be limey
>At store buying tampons for my mangina
>Muslim crashes truck into store front, kills 30
>Jump out of truck with AK-47 and starts shooting, kill another 20
>Pulls out knife and starts stabbing people, kills another 10
>Police show up, see it's a Muslim, and dopn't want to be called racist so they leave
>Muslims kills people for hours before he gets bored and leaves
>I walk from back of store to go home
>Pass through the butterknife
>Bump butterknife with foot
>35 SWAT officers burst from roof
>Beat the everloving shit out of me
>I'm now doing 4 years for possession of an assault butterknife

one would assume chew it, rather than skolling cheeseburgers

call police that you need something cutting, wait 10-12 minutes for police to arrive, they cut it for you

>Good reason to carry a knife
>Take it to a museum to be exhibited

...what?

Thank you friendo

why do they post pictures of this shit on social meteors? surely they realize how ridiculous it looks

I love Best Ally humour, especially because burgers are too naive to understand it.

wow, so you think you're pretty smart for realizing that those posts were subtle jokes huh

I'm not smart. I just have common sense.

>Blowpipes are illegal
It's literally a fucking tube.
Are drinking straws banned now?

>former potato eater here I've gotta say it's hillarious watching potatos sizzle and brown, but seriously we can't let him get his roots on the peeler codes.

It feels good that UK will die in our lifetime.

>No, we apply for a cutlery licence and pay an annual fee for it. There is a short period every year where we have no cutlery as the authorities give us mental health checks to ensure we can handle cutlery.

It works too.

Compare the number of total deaths from knives in the UK with the number of gun deaths in the USA and you'll see that it is the way forward.

The money gathered from the cutlery license in the UK all goes towards funding the Queen's lavish lifestyle (gawd bless 'er).

lol it's left, like, "get down and suck my left nut"

*Ruby

C'arn the blues

Americans just won't get it.

I mean, look at TV licensing. How many television related deaths a year do we have in the UK? Not many at all. And yet Americans still don't believe that strict licensing prevents deaths.

>zombie knives
lmao. Brits watched too much the walking dead

COOKING IS DANGEROUS!

During the cooking process stoves get hot and you could hurt yourself, commercial stoves that heat up to 375° are currently available in the UK - WITHOUT LICENSE. Do you think this is acceptable?

BIN THAT STOVE!

What is the need for a civilian to have a 4 hob stove? Let the professionals cook for you! If your in desperate need of a warm meal just call 999 and request a cook to be dispatched to your location and in just 15-20 minutes you will have a chef at your location, you will wonder why you ever wanted your own stove in the first place! Bin that stove!

Contact your local MP now requesting that for the safety of our nations children they ban Assault Stoves with a hob capacity greater than 2 immediately.

BIN THAT STOVE!

>not utilising smaller crockery such as saucers as makeshift cutlery

mate get on my level

Good luck explaining your kubotan to the coppers

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8606969.stm

>Bongs literally have a tv station called BBC

british widecasting corporation just doesnt have the same ring to it

>he's never been stabbed with a 'tater peeler

That shit is dangerous as fuck.

Mate literally no one needs 2 hobs. I personally just use lightly focused sunlight.

The absolute state
Completely cucked beyond repair

You might laugh, my cousin got peeled by a gang of Pakis

According to government guidelines 999 should only be used if you are really hungry and could actually eat a horse. The no emergency number 101 should be used if just feeling a little peckish.

Did you not see the adverts the government produced with the cartoon cats and spent loads of money booking a slot to show them during the Ad breaks of X-Factor, Corrie and Bake Off?

It's the national media outlet, been around for a lot longer than you mate

When you put it like that, it sounds dangerous as hell.

Peeled her knickers off? I can believe it.