youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn-GvRPh-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise kek

Whats the tape for?

BIG IF TRU!

I AM NOT A SUICIDE NOTE

t. note

the air cooling tube for the machine gun that disappeared

I shouldn't have sold the guns to these arabs, hope nothing bad comes out of it.

"CIA niggers glow in the dark."

Milk
Sugar
More ammo

#Resist

Sneed's Feed and Seed
Formerly Chuck's

>air cooling tube
you don't know air cooled means with guns do you?

big if true

>What did the note say?

"MAGA!"

"Eric, thanks for all the sandwiches you got me"

~Stevie Steve

It's weird that the key is blurry when it's zoomed in

I FUCKING HATE COUNTRY MUSIC

It wasn't real country on that stage though.

Are you guys fucking blind?

If only Paddock knew that. Sad!

Bacon and milk, please.

"I did this for Hillary and BLM"
True story CNN

probably something like this
"Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump"

Fuck off, cunt

ahhahahahaha ah lost it!

>Comp me

Did it feel good though?

I'm not paying cleaning fees, this all better be comped. Bury me in thousands of dollars of sushi.

Sincerely,
Stevie P.

It says "I don't remember"
That's why when asked what it says the sherrif said, I don't remember.

FUCK COUNTRY MUSIC

That is some decent handwriting

Alt + F4

Asshole

I'm still betting this is a CIA weapons deal gone south.

Read:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I won't let some fucking sand nigger have a shooting record.

Just have his note. You’re welcome.

"It concerns you all,

This is just a start to the resistance you will receive in allowing the country to be controlled by racism. I am just the beginning as to the punishment you will endure. Followers will continue what several before me have started, and our tenacity will be overwhelming.

Educate yourselves to the damage you have caused and listen intently to what media tells you, and eliminate these racist Rep. nazis. You beneath me will soon pay the ultimate price for your misguided lives, and white privilege will soon end.

This is a means to a utopian end, and our only way out"

Just heard Fox News report on the note. If these photos never leaked, we never would've heard of it.

Get ready for a forgery...

Check this out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYvG3uU82c
Aristotle — 'Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.'
AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7
CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA

i assume it means you're a faggot who is annoying me

Nov. 4th It Begins

my.mixtape.moe/dsijnq.webm

sound important

If this is the actual note, I can see liberals glorifying this guy as a hero.

Sage

There are rumors that the note said
"Fuck Drumpf and white people"

Sam Hyde wuz here

Big mcthankies from mcspankies

Im fuckin rich!
thousand doll hairs for fuckin sushi
fuck tacobell and nigger food
Im talkin fuckin sushi, bitch
im rich as fuck
my psycho brother made me do it
3 power puff girls for life
Sushi, bitch

Fucking kek

Rule number 1 .
" OP is always a fagg0t "

>Aristotle — 'Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.'
I don't know about that.
At 7, I was reading about the Universe, building radios out of Lionel train sets, and analyzing the evening news for my parents.
Today I am a fatass old NEET.
Doesn't seem to be a correlation desu.

> le unsigned contract

there is no "Alt" on Mac -.-

The next time the left wants to slide something, all they have to do is organize an event like this that looks like a massive and deep conspiracy to us. Then Sup Forums will ignore everything else for a week while trying to get to the bottom of a nothingburger. It doesn't matter that this one is real, because our response to it has demonstrated a weakness they can exploit. The one-thread-per-topic rule is the only thing that can protect us from this technique.

I really doubt that

> Not assuming the real culprits are still at large

Stay woke america

There is no MS Paint on Mac, either.

here we go again

Rob roh

>"Steam refunds take too fucking long... Someone's gotta pay!!

Two scoops

Did I hear this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn-GvRPh-w

>4:30
>fuckin sandniggers
>fuck 'em

Someone please confirm

You've circled 4 things: Drywall Knife, Florescent green masking tape, a sheet a paper, and presumably a pen.

Taco Bell receipt

The german strikes again.

But I thought the president controlled the CIA?

confirmed topkek

kek

It said:

I'm doing this for Trump. But I've been very careful not to have any political affiliations or anything throughout my life. If you're the police please conceal and destroy this note.
Please blame this attack on the left. It is my dying wish. I just wanted to start a civil war.
My only regret in life is never learning how to tie a shoe up and being so pathetic that I had to get a flip gf and being so cucked I had to send her 100k for some reason.
Please fix the sight on my fav riffu, she aims a little left to my brain stem.
Also the curtains are really shit, are they meant to be a chain or something, why are they orange.
Please also apologize to /k/ for using a bipod when I had nothing to lean it up on when I shot my guns.
Thanks in advance Steven K Amos.

(You) damn krauts

It's too bad Garrison went down the faggot conspiracy mode here.
>loss of credibility.
Sad.

Kys

This is my first time seeing this picture, I've stayed at Mandalay and none of the rooms. * granted I only saw 3 different rooms * Looked like this or had this type of furniture.

Dear /pol go outside
love Psyop stooge

>all they have to do is shoot hundreds of people

Repeat until memorized

No Trump
No KKK
No fascist USA

This is what democracy looks like.

R u a CIA shill or u referring to a different conspiracy

WE

(((weird)))

Newfags discovering a new pasta

option is alt on a mac

it says 'traps are gay'

The note obviously says "check um"

Pick up milk and bread after shift.

>What did the note say?
"Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc"

It says, "If you can read this, thank a teacher"

"brb bio"

Take the Bogpill

I doubt this.

m8 what you said is rock bottom

Listen guys.... I have seen the note... It's some next level shit. This is roughly translated so bear with me:

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴

It is written with lemon juice I have to heat it up with a candle it seems.