NETHERLANDS NO!

(((they))) tried to change it for years now and last year it seemed like we lost him forever.
This year however the biggest (((national ""news""))) program about Sinterklaas for kids made the decision to not use blue and purple petes anymore.
They will be black again!

little context from your biased liberal media outlet
youtu.be/jBqoH-qx-os

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/show/sinterklaasjournaal-ziet-af-van-gekleurde-pieten~a25c140c/
youtu.be/plCdrFYm5b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so, you netherkikes are dressing up as niggers for some reason?

Nice. Source?

didn't care about it much because it's for the childrens but my god.. Those faggots started a national debate about it so it's about time the NTR stopped giving a shit.

ad.nl/show/sinterklaasjournaal-ziet-af-van-gekleurde-pieten~a25c140c/

Yes. It's a reenactment of the story of Saint Nicholas where he freed some African slaves and the slaves out of gratitude decided to serve Saint Nicholas and spread good around the world with him.

Oh and btw ignore the shitty Vox video. It's not Christmas; it has nothing to do with Christmas. It's a celebration entirely on it's own that is celebrated in late november early december.

>Ruining a traditional holiday because of complaining minorities from another country
Damn cucks

In the article it's very clearly hinting towards Roetveegpieten. Sad.

nigger Pete 4 life dawg

so there's always complaints about blackface
need to hold into account that this was necessary at a time
some dude from a small community had to play that part, in small communities everyone knows everyone
so in order not to confuse the children the designated pretend nigger had to be black as coal , curly wig and lips painted red

the controversy never got big in waffle land

this, niggers on burgerland are butthurt about blackface because some dudes made some plays like 100 years ago mocking niggers
niggers take being butthurt to the next level, only surpassed by jews
as a matter of fact, im pretty sure its the jews who tell the nigs to be butthurt, otherwise they would forget it

Black Dutch people look good.

We can still walk around here in black face
You'll be shot

the woman who spearheaded the movement against black pete used here position to try to eleavate hereself into politics.

She failed miserably however

roetveeg piet is stupid

Good. I member when we played "who's afraid of the black man" in school where everyone ran away screaming from the nigger. Nowadays it's probably called "who's afraid of the fucking white cis male scum". Political correctness has to die.

How many black dutch people actually care?

I bet the anti piet movement is 50% white women shrieking, 40% white cuckbois virtue signalling for pussy and 10% actual blacks.

>You'll be shot
but what does that have to do with blackface?

still better then these abominations

It's about 40 actual active people
As you can see here, you're right
youtu.be/plCdrFYm5b8

Almost nobody dont let fucking media fool you. Black people on Surinam and Aruba celebrate it as well, in fact black people there put even black make up on for it to be more like in the Netherlands. Also the lefties that care so much about that shit are always from the Randstad.

>burn victim pete

Read:

> →
our blacks are not like american blacks

> We wuz Nicholas' niggas'n'sheit.
Make them out to be cultural appropiators and spread that in social networks. That way they have to go back to blue and purple, since "u ain't black u white cracka mayne, u don understand the payne of muh ancestors. Dis rayciss!".

So, in dutch folklore, the elves are niggers?

zwarte piet dindu nuffin

Good on you, Unkrauts

Elves?

They're Santas workers

"I used to really enjoy it as a kid, but it's racist so i can't enjoy it anymore"

wah~

there are no elves in the St Nicholas tradition
That's Americanization to create Santa Claus

pretty much, seemed like a more believable version of free labour.

I just said that Sinterklaas celebration isn't a Christmas celebration. The Dutch celebrate Christmas as well.

:(