I voted for Trump Sup Forums, but enough is enough. We need gun control

I voted for Trump Sup Forums, but enough is enough. We need gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag
Fuck off shareblue and get a real job.

I assume you mean additional gun regulations on top of the already existing plethora of regulations and banned items. What specific new rules do you propose?

We need sensible gun control laws. Trump is too afraid to stand up to the NRA.

The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed.

Especially for a fucking leaf.

Kys and sage

the modern left is a great source of great meme material
basically just ensuring their status as a joke into the future
kek

This meme is so infuriating that it isn't actually funny to make fun of anymore, I just hate Leftists so fucking much.

I voted for Trudeau Sup Forums but enough is enough. We need sandnigger control.

God I hate that fag comic.

>yes, goyim, it's the GUNS that are brainwashing you, not us!
Oy vey

>white men
>killing blacks
Is this what libshits think is happening?

> you're hypnotized if you care about defending yourself and using your constitutional rights.

Fucking leafs man.

Ex-Jew here. He's right. Enough is enough, owning guns is white privilege. As a fellow white person these go-, I mean guns need to be banned. Oy vey, these mass shooting are like anudda shoah

Who is tom going to send to collect the guns, the "fascist racist" police? With guns?

yeah, that's what I thought

sure you did you fucking leaf
sage

>the main response to shootings is that guns don't kill people, people kill people.
>left makes a comic literally showing how ridiculous it is to think guns are the problem and not the shooters themselves.
I-is this satire? I'm honestly not sure anymore.

>voted for trump
You're a liar.

SAGE
A
G
E

Just to our south, Mexico has strict gun control. And way worse shit happens every single day because citizens can't defend themselves or fight back.

fake and gay

maybe that nigger shouldnt have tried to rob him
"disrespect" my ass

if you voted at all that proves we need voter id laws

Try all you want - you'll never fool us. You fucking shills. It's so blatantly obvious what your agenda is here. Anyone notice how after the Vegas shooting every single Hollywood Elite comedian put out a YouTube video that focused on bannining guns? Oh and they all magically share the exact same political views and positions on issues.....how interesting.

Notice how Hillary Clinton immediately tweeted against guns and the NRA? It's so fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain.

You'll never take over this board like you did with Reddit Facebook Twitter and all mainstream media.

weak bait

sage

(((The Modern World)))

They have the proverbial carrot and stick.
The gun is the carrot, the stick are the chains.

We need leaf control first

>leaf
>I voted for Trump Sup Forums
We need common sense voter ID laws now. OP just proved that voter fraud is an ongoing issue that needs to be addressed through legislative reform.

pop pop pop watching nigga drops

SHALL

this comic is too accurate. I bought 46 guns and put them next to an amplifier pointed at a polling station. Everybody voted Trump due to the collective hypnotic brainwaves.

Shall not be infringed

No one cares what you think we need, liberal.

replace gun with nigger dick and you have sweden man

>i voted for drumpf but don't want to keep my 2a
kys fucking lefty shill

Who is going to hoard the almost 300 million weapons that exists in the USA? If the government can't find all the illegal immigrants how they are going to get the illegal weapons? The government doesn't have the logistics to fix the problem from the root, the only thing happening with gun control is that the law abiding citizens get more difficulties to buy a gun, while the people that already had guns doesn't get affected.

>Austrofag
>we
literally please die

day of the rake when?

>Voter ID laws
Why is it that the left thinks that niggers and shitskins that receive welfare and gibs (that you need an ID to get) camy show that same ID to vote?

He thinks I need guns! Hah! The fool!

Funny how it actually makes sense when you race swap them

there are already a hundred threads a day about this. it goes against board rules to make duplicate threads. the mods would be within their right to delete these threads. you can do it mods, we believe in you. drain this swamp

They can't delete blacked threads until they had go for 30 minutes at least. You think they care about this?

Canada....

>Wrong pic

Why is the US Army deployed for the Niggers? Trump needs to answer. NOW

please fuck off to reddit

>
>Shall not be infringed
Everytime I post that some fag comes back with "well-regulated"

Well, considering the redneck morons stumbling around getting shot to fuck are the calibre of people who are allowed to own guns over there, the best thing for them is no guns, complete ban. These people shouldn't be allowed to operate felt tip pens never mind firearms FFS. The USA has the lowest average IQ in the civilized world, for goodness sake. You wouldn't give an assault rifle to a 7 year old child, but you allow Americans to have guns?

if you don't like guns, it's easy
don't buy them

> (OP)
>I assume you mean additional gun regulations on top of the already existing plethora of regulations and ban
>Well, considering the redneck morons stumbling around getting shot to fuck are the calibre of people who are allowed to own guns over there, the best thing for them is no guns, complete ban. These people shouldn't be allowed to operate felt tip pens never mind firearms FFS. The USA has the lowest average IQ in the civilized world, for goodness sake. You wouldn't give an assault rifle to a 7 year old child, but you allow Americans to have guns?
ned items. What specific new rules do you propose?
>Well, considering the redneck morons stumbling around getting shot to fuck are the calibre of people who are allowed to own guns over there, the best thing for them is no guns, complete ban. These people shouldn't be allowed to operate felt tip pens never mind firearms FFS. The USA has the lowest average IQ in the civilized world, for goodness sake. You wouldn't give an assault rifle to a 7 year old child, but you allow Americans to have guns?

The vast majority of homicides are committed in the inner city with handguns, and many suicides. It's not the country bumpkin one should worry about, it is the inner city trash popping caps in each other.

bong

Soon you will not be able to post here unless you want to go to prison for 15 years...

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
How does it feel that we trust our 7 year old girls with guns more than your government trusts you with butter knives?

>white men are the great killer of black people

Well, I wouldn't allow any of them to have guns, for their own safety. No harm to them, but Americans are generally stupid: surely you recognise this?

1 post by this id.
SAGE

I'm only being honest. Your political debate is like a cartoon, and it is very obvious that (right and left wing) Americans ON AVERAGE are intellectually sub normal. It's a backward culture for some reason.

:)

People like violence and murder user, if they don't have a gun they will use chemicals, knifes, vehicles, tools, whatever it's In their reach. Even fists can be used to kill.
Using a gun is a more humane way to kill, the other methods are slower and more painful.
Also, if you want people safe, they need to have ways to defend themselves. When seconds matter, police is minutes away.

Meanwhile I'm seeing a banner for /k/
Fuck off and sage man. You make me feel bad for being Canadian, just like every other Leaf on here. I don't even like Canada any more. Neck yourself faggot.

>being this much of a retarded faggot
SAGE

This.
Also this. Faggotry's becoming more and more rampant in the world.

Ok. It's their country; their choice, I completely acknowledge that, and I can't be arsed with the whole gun debate. I'm merely pointing out that the childlike Americans are likely to do more damage to themselves with guns than any other country.

>being a wageslave js a real job
I'd rather be payed for the work I put in rather than a tiny amount for a ton of work. Fuck trumps america

>We need sensible gun control laws.

We do not need yet ANOTHER gun control law!

>144141342
>Also, if you want people safe, they need to have ways to defend themselves.

how could you make yourself safe against something like the las vegas attack?

I just came by to tell you what a complete faggot you are, and how sagey your thread is.

>white people are committing all the murders
>white on black crime
this is just incorrect.
I guarantee you that this was made by some self-hating cuckold. If they hate the white race so much why don't they just fucking kill themselves?

>shooting niggers is a bad thing
You have to go back

:)

Safe as in, you're in your home and you're being robbed or you're in a store and someone assaults you. The attack in Las Vegas would have been prevented if the hotel had better measures to avoid the entering of weapons, but the measures to avoid your own harm are your own responsibility

I voted for Trump to try to take back control, in the name of the American people, from the corrupt, shadowy, cynical, tentacular elites that have been controlling every aspect of US politics and society for decades. But enough is enough. If so many appointed judges, career intelligence operatives and seven-and-eight-figure-earning coastal-metropolis media personalities think he is a bad man, we need impeachment NOW.

well then, what part of REGULATED do you not understand?

Saw this in another thread. Came back here just for your. KYS, leaf.

>50 dead whites
>Your typical Chicago weekend, only in dead niggers
>Not a mention of it from liberals

Why are liberals such racists?

those 50 people who usually died are gang bangers and other scum

Leafs better get out of town before sundown.

>those 50 people who usually died are gang bangers and other scum

True... black mainly kill each other.

He also had poison and explosives.
If he didn't have gun access he'd have Allahu Akbar Vegas's ass.

kangaroo fucker
< please die

>Why are liberals such racists?

In Chicago the corrupt politicians use black crime for political and financial gain.

They don't want to stop it at all. It is a major source of wealth and power for them.

> Retarded Canadian is Retarded.
> Voted for Trump

kek.

I wish we lived in the world lefties think we live in.

>leaf
>cucked out of your goddamn mind

OPINION DISCARDED