Jebo boga svoga

Jebo boga svoga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aVnUgcW1fFw
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sdp-ovci-pobjesnili-na-stazica-jer-je-predlozio-da-istra-krene-putem-katalonije-ljudima-u-sredisnjici-pao-mrak-na-oci-ali-nisu-se-ogradili-od-njega/6614820/
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/3219-saudi-arabia-looking-for-significant-impetus-in-economic-relations-with-croatia
nytimes.com/2013/02/26/world/middleeast/in-shift-saudis-are-said-to-arm-rebels-in-syria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. The eternal hrvoje is getting muslim’d.

You will look back in the past and dream of times when your worst problems were Slovenians

F

CROATIA YES

youtu.be/aVnUgcW1fFw

I WILL SET THAT SHIT ON FIRE

kebab status: unremoved

I wanted to make fun of you, but this is beyond the realm of funny.

But user, that would be illegal. You should also definitely not form a mob and attack the construction workers. Or scatter dead pigs all over the site. Do none of these things.

god damn it

Bye Croatia

Source?

No, you won't, because you're too scared of the police, of jail, ie : you're pissing in your pants in front of your own state, just like every white man on earth.
But despite this, you'll still be claiming to be based easterners without any degeneracy or whatever makes you sleep better while making fun of western countries.

Yes, definitely do not consecrate the site with pig blood.

aren't muslims buying huge tracts of land and building de facto islamic settlements all over croatia? or am I thinking of another balkan state?

FUCKING KEBAB GO BACK TO CROATIA
TO OUR CROATIAN COUSINS

How to kick start WWIII
jebote..

Ajd Ivane, you know what to do.
Bury some of pic related on their sacred ground and stream it on social media welcoming them.

why couldnt all you faggots just live happily under Hungarian rule?

>jadna bosno suverena starts playing

why couldnt all you faggots just live happily under British rule?

>just like every white man on Earth
fight me irl whore

Bosnia as I remember. Not very far, as one would wish, but still.

Dej odjebi pizdun retardiran, privošči sosedom in nam se bo zgodil kaj? Prokleta ovca zabita.

Say goodbye to your country, unless you stop it you are done.

NEMA ANTE AZEMA I TITE

You gotta go back, -ić

boga svoga, boog boog doga do

Different language.
And the force that united us back in the days (religion) lost its value.

That's where you're wrong, froggy. Unlike you, I'll happily go to jail for a greater cause such as removing these niggers from my country.

Imati cemo sta da spalimo sljedeci put, nek nam slobodno placaju za radna mjesta. Saudijskom stokom stize kraj, zaratiti ceju se, samo jos cekaj par godine, biti ce divno...

Ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak!

>Jebo boga svoga

heh...preddy gud

Museum? Museum of what?
Decapitated muslims?
3D IRL statues of all mighty pedo Allah?

Muslim culture??!!!

source, give it nao!

ХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХХAХAХХAХA

>Oh no, look at those poor Croat children, force fed with paprika, only to be eaten by the evil goulashdemon, the Hungarian devil has oppressed us for centuries, we even got shoa'd by them twice.

That's Bosnia you are thinking of.

I'm going to check first if what OP posted is true.
If it is i'm going to form a petition to ban that shit.
We don't need that shit here and plenty of Croats lost their homes to pyromaniac Jihadists in Bosnia.

You cruising for another region losing?

co wy kurwa odjebali

nigga just shut up
focus on the wall building before you get trianon'd again, this time for good.

what? isn't croatia one of the smallest islamic communities in europe?

ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU PUT PIGS BLOOD IN SUPERSOAKERS AND SPRAY THEM

Saudis need to fuck off,both from Bosnia and Croatia

I'm currently vacationing in zadar for 3 weeks. Why didn't anyone tell me how hit the women are here. Holy fuck. Also, I am a man let here at 6'2

Why do we allow Saudi Arabia to exist? If we want the oil we should just conquer and colonize it with non-goat fuckers.

davor btfo

>The Serb talks about region losing
*wheeze*

6’2 is pretty manlet here tho desu senpai

How are you fuckers so big?

Was już kompletnie pojebało, wy dalmatyńskie żydy

I don't get it. Among the ex-yu states, and wider, we have the lowest percentage of muslim population. But then again we sold weapons to Saudis back in 2012 so I'm not that surprised.

not polluted by jewish tricks yet

>we have the lowest percentage of muslim population.
heres a hint, EU.

delete this right now

dinaric alps have the tallest people in the world
i am 6'7" and from the bosnian side of the mountains

Haven't found anything to proove OP isn't baiting so i'm gonna wait on raging with this for a couple of days in case new news come out later.

Meanwhile the Communists in Istria want to follow the example of Catalonia....
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/sdp-ovci-pobjesnili-na-stazica-jer-je-predlozio-da-istra-krene-putem-katalonije-ljudima-u-sredisnjici-pao-mrak-na-oci-ali-nisu-se-ogradili-od-njega/6614820/

odjebi kurac, v kapital so nm zabil tist bel dildo

We might have beef with croatia, but we're in the fight against islam together

And the eternal Nenad Canak flies the Catalonian flag in is office. Meanwhile Seselj tweets:

>"U Kataloniji se zagužvalo i španska policija tuče sve redom.Trebalo bi mi Nenada Čanka odmah da pretučemo, pre nego se zagužva u Vojvodini"

>EU is trying to stiffle all possible dissenting European countries with sepparatism.

The eternal German is going to plunge us into another war?!

Just as i got a job in Austria too.
At least it's easyer to get guns in Austria.

That article is deceptive, they misquoted what the guy said. What he said is we want to build a large Islamic museum (He didn't specify where, but it's definitely in Saudi Arabia because it's part of Vision 2030 plans in the kingdom, he said "We are a group of members of the Advisory Assembly who came to visit Croatia. One of the vision projects ‘’20-30’’ is the construction of the World Museum of Islam, thus we find Croatian experience of restoration of the Vukovar Museum very useful")

thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/3219-saudi-arabia-looking-for-significant-impetus-in-economic-relations-with-croatia

jebote bog...koji kurac fakat ne planiraju stat ovi arapi

Wir mussen die hrvoje ausrotten, pedercinski zabar

not even from ljubljana actually

We just can't get a break.

OP posted a clickbait title.

Phew. Disaster avoided... For now.
Preventive measures must be taken anyway so it can't be allowed to happen.

It was announced in 2016

Hi, I'm quite interested in how Vision 2030 is perceived amont regular Saudi citizens; do they think it is feasible at all?
How do they view their dependency upon expat workforce?

You were never our problem Janez, our problem was always corrupt and sellout government and foreign influence. Croats and Slovenians are friends, let it stay like that.

Don't worry Milane, we won't wage against you this time.
This time we split Bosnia in two and roast some kebab.

Then each of us goes to our own alliance.
You to the Russians who will try to sieze Romania during the mess.
And Croatia will follow along with the Višegrad group to the American block that opposes the EUSSR.

The day of SandalsWithSocks is comming!

Whelp, there goes my vacation spot. Maybe I'll try Malta this year.

It's all just very depressing. Not even a slice of Bosnia can cure this black nothingness.
Maybe if we anschluss Montenegro as well. Then we could enjoy sunshine as well and not be depressed.

i always thought croatians are based i hope its fake news.

Oy vey don't be so racist!

You will be shamed as a backwards eastern euro by your more advanced and progressive northern europeans otherwise, you don't want that goyim, don't you?

Submit to our multicultural model, surrender your sovereignty and your soil to our international forces, there's no escape from globalism, goyim, hehehe.

OP posted a clickbait title.

Saudi Arabs literaly just said that they want to hire Croatian construction companies to do the work in building the museum IN MECCA!

Crusades , when ?

Eh if Montenegro is willing through a democratic process then sure.
Can't forcefully reabsorb them since they are part of NATO.

If you fail at it peacefully we will help you with the Kosovo Reconquista and purging of Albania by blocking them by sea.

>Itt incel retards fantasizing about war in balkans as if they are politicians vol 52637474838

>willing through a democratic process
Yeah. Sure, democratic process. Sounds good.

>no fun allowed: roach edition

how did this happen?

If the west can rig it then so can you.

user , why are u such a fucking racist, it triggers me . Croatia belongs to them ,be civil please u fucking leech scum lol

You retards always do the same shit
>heueheuhe we split bosnia kill the muslims everything goes totally perfect then we become super powers by 2030
You're just corrupt 90 iq shitholes that reflect your problems on muslims

Why is the Catholic cradle of the Balkans selling out to mudslim rats?

Are they trying to make it appealing to the ((((new))))) Europeans

Welcome to the EU Croatia....

if this is true, then Croats will be rightfully pissed off.

this means that in the next Balkan war, the Croats and Serbs will team-up to remove all kebab. sounds great to me, since the Balkans will be united against the crescent once again.

Daily reminder that Croatia is the main provider for weapons for ISIS and Al Qaeda.

>Saudi Arabia has financed a large purchase of infantry weapons from Croatia and quietly funneled them to antigovernment fighters in Syria in a drive to break the bloody stalemate that has allowed President Bashar al-Assad to cling to power, according to American and Western officials familiar with the purchases.

nytimes.com/2013/02/26/world/middleeast/in-shift-saudis-are-said-to-arm-rebels-in-syria.html

The Croatian government keeps denying it, because the EU prohibits this weapon smuggling business, but footage shows that the weaponry used by jihaddists in Syria is often of Croatian origin.

My girlfriend is Muslim Bosnian, she said after war foreign mujihideen that fought Serbs stayed and bought cheap property all over Yugoslavia

WOW
Why just why. isn't Croatia a Christian country, so why. 2 thing going on here. The EU with their destruction of European culture for their commie reasons and the Saudi's making Islam the main European religion. Their ultimate goal is to make St Peter' Basilica a mosque and it will become the Jerusalem of Europe.
how come the Balkans are allowing this. Have none of them read their history with the Muslim.

Better Bosniaks then the degenerate Serbs.

I guess the Washington agreement
was a mistake.

>muslim serbs are better than serbs

Crocucks B T F O

>ut footage shows that the weaponry used by jihaddists in Syria is often of Croatian origin.

Where did you hear that? From Soros' Open Society funded NGOs? KYS, Kekec.

Masalah masalah!

hahahahahaha

ljepi nasi muslimani

breathes

hahahahahaha

Why the fuck would Saudi not just build it in Mecca or some shit?

That's right little cetnik suicide is the only way. We have the arabs, the jews, the turks, the siptars, europe union, and muricah as allies.
Traktorijada 2 when ?