Swedish Subway

"Never thought we would be allowed to show it. Never thought it could be me."

A Swedish friend sent this to me, it's a subway wall in Stockholm I assume. He doesn't have a clue what's it about though. Any swedebros know what the fuck is that thing?

Theres been gay ass art all over the subway walls in stockholm for years, most of it is just liberal BS about accepting fags or some vague stupid shit like the feeling of darkness(that was actually a art project on the wall of one of the main subway stations for years.)

>be swede
>go to work at 6am
>someone has pay for Jamal after all
>take the subway because cars are racist
>see badly drawn fat old man with tiny dicks
Why even fucking bother at this point. Not even worth it anymore.

We have something similar. Translation for whoever cares:
>"Faggot. I hear that every day. Your hate hurts me"
>"Doesn't your ass hurt?"

should pen schwastickas on them

Thank you. That's the reason I asked, this shit doesn't seem to have any specific message, except maybe waving one's cock in public being okay.

man who literally didnt have any hope left spontaneously receives a shred of hope by some cruel god of jest and deception just so he could experience losing all hope once more

Oh fuck off. Germany is equally as cucked as sweden.

I think its about accepting fatties and other bad bodies. Theres more versions with fat women as well as trans.

Kek

No, not merely a cock. A fat man's small cock shown publicly, which is an exemplary case of lookism if you feel disgust.

Mabey the little fat man is happy that he can show his dick to everyone on the subway

Nah, only sweden has tiny dicks on subway walls, m8.

Why do fatties have to be naked in order to be accepted?
Hell, usually when I see libtard propaganda I can at least understand whatever acceptance/diversity/whatever crap they're pushing. This one is genuinely puzzling.

>sit in restaurant
>guys in suits talking about politics
>remarks how if you look at %unemployed swedish people we're at numbers as good as the peak during 80s
>we're at peak now and it can pretty much just go lower
>if the lower the govt have to step in with money and there will be less gibs
>shitstorm when shitskins relying on gibs dont get any

things are getting interesting soon

What are you on about?
Shirts just the same here kek.

Cant wait to see what sandniggers Do if you don't gib them their gibs.
My guess is terrorism.

Пeдaль блять, caмoe cмeшнoe cлoвo для гoмикoв.

#JustGermanThings

u wot

You think?

Poland sounds great.