Toriko 379

It's out.

> it wasn't the poison clones trick
> Those 3 really got beaten offscreen easily

After eating parts of Acacia's full course, I expected the 4 heavenly kings to get a huge power up, but they're jobbing like crazy, even worst than Don and Jiro.

What the living fuck did I just read I am visablly up set right now

holy fug

Deer king ;_;

Teppei looks so fucking bored.

Teppei a shit

I hope he just leaves sky deer alone

Cmon. Teppei was the focus of the manga's best spread page. You know the one.

(s)he fucked up hard with the time technique, but doesn't seems like Acacia attacked him/her after getting out.

I forgot the blue nitro were supposed to be fairly strong after Jiro completely destroyed most of them easily.

The one where it looks like he got turned into a meal? Fake things are worse than nothing.

Honestly?
This is the first time I'm satisfied with a light-speed battle.
Dodging something you literally can't see coming always bothered me, that's stupid even for shonen standards.

>this is my life now
>PLANTTUU KKOCKCKCIINGNGG

So basically his eye sees things in real time without a delay and by stacking on a couple dozen layers of back channel he's created a tiny gap of a second to boost his reaction speed.

>tfw didn't expect evolution because forgot Toriko even had it in the setting

>Toriko somehow always finds a way to up the power levels
Fucking amazing

At this point, the author doesn't give a shit anymore.

And yet Toriko's third demon is stronger than this fuck.

If you ignore the 4 heavenly kings, what is going on right now is pretty good and hype as fuck actually.

These are actually good chapters, what the fuck.

Terry will die.

>best King literally kills the enemy dead
>kills him some more to make absolutely sure nothing is left
>neo still comes back to life
>mfw

For one I want a conflict like this to end in the bad guy getting bodied to hell and back while barely any of the wolves are hurt. Like jesus, they've been hyped up as some of the most dangerous creatures on earth, don't fucking let me down.

So much hype. And it's nice to look at more of them.

We only had seen Terry and the second wolf until then, so the true king's face was surprising as fuck. The two first have that "cool" vibe while the others are just nightmare fuel with those eyes and mouths. Holy shit.

So isn't this one the last Blue Nitro left?

The other kings didn't even get a hit in too.

This chapter was really good.

The powerlevels are out of control.

Deer King could literally kill any one. Even the planet, it's crazy.

And the third demon isn't even out yet. The powerlevels will go full mayhem when that guy comes out.

>Acacia just put his hand in toriko's neck
>third demon appears and eats it

Ichiryuu is going to come back with center too right?

Deerfags blown the fuck out.

>Toriko has another face on his throat
>Even he doesn't really know what's going on

AW SHIT NIGGA

That would actually be real fucking neat.

Liking any other heavenly king is suffering.

>Acacia will fight naked for the remaining of the manga
Barafags will defend this.

>and the komatsus food luck isn't even out yet

kek

Acacia's been naked for pretty much the entirety of his modern appearance as Neo's host anyway.

What the fuck is Teppei's power?
I thought he was Jirou's knocking master prodigy

Plant powers are his signature. He knows knocking too, but that's because a Saseiya isn't supposed to kill.

>Why am I still in this shitty manga?
>I wish I could go back in time to Ice Hell and wreck Tommmyrod again
>My roots hurt

Considering we've seen that the back channel exists as a form of afterlife AND as a form of powerup, this makes some sense to me.

>The Three Heavenly Jobbers
They got absolutely BTFO, and Toriko hasn't even used his third demon yet. Also, how is the third demon so powerful that even the two demons are afraid of him?

Wait a fucking minute? Starjun is Toriko's twin? I read that chapter when it came out but the page showing the babies wasn't loading in mangareader so I just skipped it to Starjun's reaction. WHAT THE FUCK?! Who are the parents? Why does Toriko has three demons and Star as only one?

>Why does Toriko has three demons and Star as only one?
Star literally is a demon he doesnt need one

whats wrong with that doggo

The 3 other kings have turned into real jobbers.

Oh great, whatever.
And now Neo-Acacia has evolved into a less ugly being and even stronger than before.

Time for Komatsu to give Toriko God and awakens the 3rd demon, which will destroy Acacia.

End of story and the manga.

What the fuck happened to Toriko? I used to enjoy reading this up to the part where Toriko learned food honor. Ever since then, I can't bother reading the weekly chapters, or reading it and then feeling disappointed.

toriko is super special snowflake with 3 food demons
komatsu is literally and figuratively food jesus
the rest of the heavenly kings are worse than jobbers
satan/the devil king/666 has taken over the body of previous food jesus 1 & 2 and wants to eat everyone

Doggo scared. Fetal position doggo.

I miss the pseudo science in Toriko. At the very least a hand-out explanation is better than something so intangible like 'Food Luck' aka asspull magic. It expands the manga's world building, making it more plausible to accept even if it's flaw is making it more novely than a manga which is one thing I liked about Toriko.

This series already went to shit after the timeskip and cooks like Komatsu drags this shit to the ground you can't even take it seriously anymore because it fails to bring any conflict's suspense.

I can already see the ending, Acacia said that appetite = life and only if no appetite is left a gourmet cell demon really dies.
Komatsu will cook god to perfection and trully satisfy Neo and Acacia, thus removing their appetite and killing them.

>S rank plants can kill blue nitro level creatures easily

Plants are getting rankings now, SSS plants would even kill toriko's 3rd oni at this rate.

his teeth shouldn't reach that far back

How long until Komatsu finds the can?

Your skull is a too small and rotated wrong I think, enlarge and go counter clockwise a few degrees.

When were you under the impression he hasn't already?

>midora lost to frohze pre finalform
>starjun bullied frohze to finalform
this triggers me

How exactly do the blue nitro even plan to seal NEO anymore?

I actually like that author keeps power levels at least in some check sometimes.
Heavenly kings are still nothing but newfags who were completely unprepared for the fight between all the top tiers on a planet.
Even Toriko will need to eat a God to stand against Acacia even with his bullshit 3 gourmet demons.

Frohze doesn't have a pokeball for Starjun. It was heavily hinted that Midora would've eventually bodied him. Think about it, Midora literally killed him several times over while Starjun hasn't done killing blow.

>ichiryuu
>comes back
He just want to chill and eat nuts.

>him

Joie is male, speedy-kun.

>tits
>vagina
>cook
Come again?

It's some other spirit inside Frozhe's body, unclear if it matters what gender and such, hell maybe it ate pair and decided to stick with a male anatomy.

>Series is almost over
>4 Heavenly Kings are still scrubs
And that is how we will always remember them.

Its a plant found in the gourmet world.

Of course its tough as fuck

I thought Zebra was suppose to be the strongest king

What the fuck is this jobbing

He lacks the super special 2 (two!) gourmet demons Toriko has, but wait he actually has THREE.

He was only the strongest prior to Toriko vs Jun. When Komatsu fixed Toriko's body even Kings felt his presence. Other HK never got any special powerups.

>Coco has poison gimmicks and super eyesight
>Sunny can do all sort of things with his hair, and has a complete perception of his surroundings.
>Toriko is just the strong one. Well, he can sniff things I guess.
>Zebra is even stronger, can blast things with his voice and hear fainth noises from miles away.

Zebra was such a weird addition to the main cast.

All they have to do is train for a fraction of a second with the Deer King where 1 second = 1000 years to reach their peak

Like Goku in the time chamber, Ichigo in the Dangai, classic shonen trope

I think this series officially did more power creeping than even DBZ. What we are seeing now is ridiculous..

This series is more like another Bleach and FT, in the sense that the MC will get a final powerup to curbstomp the main antagonist.

I think it's been fairly consistent if not stupid.

Everyone at this point can destroy the planet in the last fight and the power levels were more or less:

NEO>Midora>Don Slime=Eight Kings=Jiro>Blue Nitro>Everyone else. Joie is in their own bullshit category of super luck.

But the thing is that it's not that they're going to be in a world where their 1 second is 1000 years and they can train, it's that they're going to be standing still and 1000 will pass without them being able to do anything.

If you meant by training then that whole back channel should be the way to go since that's the one that's the hyperbolic time chamber. Skydeer's whole technique is basically a reverse hyperbolic time chamber.

Can someone explain to me how sky deer lost? I read that part multiple times and don't understand....I am tempted to say it is an asspull

>Who are the parents?
Interestingly enough, they ended one of a chapter with just that question but then next chapter just Joie said "who gives a fuck".
Even Star Jun said it was nothing worth giving a shit about which was just stupid and a waste of a cliff hanger.

Basically NEO died but not only revived but also evolved to the point where he can overpower Skydeer's time warping power.

NEO is basically Doomdays except looking like a giant piece of shit.

How did he evolve when he was dying?

They explained that Neo has died multiple time but he always comes back stronger and stronger. The whole time warp thing actually helped him even more since using real life evolution he practically went through hundreds of millions of years.