WW3

What do you think Sup Forumsack acks will it be a comfy war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6dOPMgdjLo
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be very uncomfy and hellish, but what must be done must be done

There will never be a third world war or depending on your perspective, we're already in the middle of it.

Sounds comfy AF

I think it has to fucking move to happen cause i cant wait anymore

Is people fighting over the middle east really a world war? Terrorist attacks in France dont constitute a war.

Just gonna live the N.E.E.T life

Maybe it will all be a proxy war in Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=I6dOPMgdjLo

We aren't at war with the middle east.

Exactly why there isn't a world war.

What is this? this board... This site... so disgusting, so much racism, I can't even...
Why are people allowed to be this racist.

Lull yourself you Fucking nigger kike

This thread ain't racist sonny boy its all comfy feels around for the coming of new battles

This.

You know modern warfare would be waged on the internet? Your fucking little dickhead country will not know what it hit. After long night you will hear nukes flying. You won't be a heroic reporter on Sup Forums, you will be dead with your mom dildo up in your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

I have a white collar job so I won’t be drafted into the military, live in Chicago so out of range of rockets, and rich parents

Yes it will be comfortable and highly entertaining

You have a good attitude. That's rare these days.

Whose rockets? And why do you think you out of range? Someone told you or you checked it out by yourself?

It will be so horrible that every one of you will be begging for it to end. Especially once the draft kicks in and you NEETs end up being privates while SJWs get to be your officers since they went to college.

Just to make sure I'm not misunderstood, I'm not siding with SJWs. I'm just saying that war will be worse than you think, by a long shot. Things will not go the perfect way you imagine them going.