youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzl6R4GL3Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM
youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=77fjszgS2s8
youtube.com/watch?v=oqtIxhSBKq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's sad. She seems fairly normal on the inside.

Looks like he's operating a ventriloquist dummy, look at his mouth when its talking, you can see his mouth moving. 3/10

my dick shrank

dogs are too good for this world

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

deformed blow up doll

I bet that tongue and mouth would be amazing on my dick.

Life isn't fair, but it's not supposed to be. Deformed people are unattractive to us for a reason, we don't want to breed with them and pass on those undesired traits.

...and people think I'm a bad guy because I would
>pic related

If he cares so much, I want to see him fuck it.

Grow your hair out lad you've probably got a shot

youtube.com/watch?v=w-egc2fMUBs

are you me?

Damn that dude is handsome as fuck. No homo.

I hope he has a white gf.

alright let's make this thread political.

if you were forced to either fuck that thing or Hillary Clinton which would you choose?

you know when you wish you didnt even fucking come on Sup Forums

Hillary is actually kinda hot with her thicc thighs.

She has Cerebral Palsy

>There are fewer than 200 people with the syndrome worldwide.
>Almost all reported cases of the condition appear to have occurred randomly for unknown reasons (sporadically) and are thought to have resulted from a new mutation in the affected individual.
Your edge isn't making you look emotionally strong, it's clear you just want to brush away disabled and disfigured people as memento moris.

poor thing

Why are people so shocked by the idea of euthanizing the disabled?

It makes perfect sense.

damn she is hot

Poor poor child. I hope she gets the help she needs

I still think Severe Autism is far worse than the majority of neurological disorders or deformities.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
I forgot her name but she's on YouTube.

God damnit, why cute girls have such diseases? I thought only ugly people deserve to have disability. Why does god even allow this?

Poor kid. I dunno why some chad wants to make these videos though?
>look at how handsome I am compared to these freaks of nature!!! And I get to virtue signal at the same time
Fucking sociopath

she could have your dick in her mouth all day every day because she breathes through that tube in her throat

If the world was filled with capable people, who'd vote for gibs? Think goyim.

she enables him
she wants him to be her little baby forever

Seriously. This guy is a fucking loser.

>Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking straya, never change.

Miss-read that as "Cerebral Pussy" for a moment there!

Proof that people who are beautiful on the outside are also beautiful on the inside. You never see ugly losers from Sup Forums doing something kind hearted like this.

Cerebral Palsy usually only affects the brain. It is a movement disorder that fucks up all coordination. Sometimes it affects how hands and feet are developed and severe enough people can be born with some limbs not functioning at all.

I refer you to this

That thing should have been aborted. It's cruel to let something like that live.

DELET HER

Technically yes but the guy in the video doesn't just have autism. He also has severe Bipolar disorder so I could see him just having a manic episode.

>this is what betas think

He's using the kids for views. Nothing good about that.

isn't it a bad idea to use silicon on that high of heat

Skitzo people
youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA

I bet the last guy browses Sup Forums lmao

>meme flag
You ought to know

Deformed chicks need lovin too my dude. Someone give this poor lass a creampie.

that's actually really sad desu

this. godspeed to the girl, I hope she lives a happy life

What about some felchin'?

Is Motivational Speaker the same profession as Circus-freak?

>video ends
>all those related videos
does this guy basically just try to catalog deformed people or something?

do you think her pussy muscles spasm in those patterns?

That guy is kinda hot

the blackpill people here don't want to swallow. If they talked to normies for more than 10 minutes they'd find it impossible to dislike them any longer unless they were also a pretentious douche like most robots

>Why does god even allow this?

so people have to take a second and consider their thoughts and actions

I'm phoneposting, but someone post that teenager that was stuck in a baby's body and kept signaling to a TV show crowd for them to shoot him in the head. His mother just kept smiling and saying that's how he says hi and communicates but it was implicit.

He also looked like CGI.

Get well soon

YOU ARE WRONG LEONIDAS

Fuck, I fell and for the mom user.
I'm surprised she hasn't killed him,she looks like she is about to break

No, nakadashi. There's a chemical in semen that acts like an antidepressant that gets absorbed through the vaginal walls, which is why landwhale dyke SJW bitches are so insifferable. This girl seems nice though, despite not getting porked on the reg, if a little weird looking. I could probably keep it up though, especially if she talked to me like a little girl and called me oniichan.

I came hard, this is hawt!

Found source, she's also not that good at speaking properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

There is no way to test if a child will have autism at birth at all. She just wasn't lucky enough. 1 in 88. Roll the dice faggots.

yikes
how did they not detect this while she was still in the womb

I have done this before though, at least in high school. You get used to how ugly they are, but I had to shadow a guy with serious delusions and that still scares me. He was trapped in a tiny, deformed body and constantly tried to explain to me how some girl was coming to rescue him from his handlers because they didn't realize he was normal. I don't know if they were abusing him or if his family abandoned him or what, but sometimes he was very confident he was going to be liberated while other times he was absolutely terrified and demanded to know where she was.

I was too scared to ask him for details because I didn't want him to break down and cause a scene, but I probed his handlers a little and got nothing. He frequently claimed this person was just outside the room, or in the school looking for him and he just needed to go meet her and she would explain everything. I still don't see how it's possible the handlers never heard of this girl or the general narrative that he was going to be rescued from their care, so they either ignored everything the kids said or they were hiding something.

I like to think I treated him better than most people would and I'd want someone to hear me out too, but even my own teacher wasn't interested when I told him about this. I don't think I'll ever know if he was just insane and saw terrifying delusions or he was really being mistreated and created a little narrative to stay hopeful. I don't like either choice, really.

They probably did, but some parents are selfish fucks who prioritize their own desire to have a child (due to muh Jesus or muh heritage, etc.) over the fact that the child will lead a miserable life.

>Found source, she's also not that good at speaking properly.
Even better!

gross

Expose the newborn to Sup Forums. If it reacts positively then you know.

The majority of the kids in this video are probably dead 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w

TAKE IT TO REDDIT YOU CAREFAG FUCK
>POLE IS A HATSOCK BORED

True that.
Also
Checked
Double doubles
Argentina is white confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzl6R4GL3Yg

This guy is literally an asshole..

I mean, yeah of course, these abominations should have been put down at birth but still.

Hes a fucking dick. Hes making silly faces and whatnot with this.... thing.

>Newborn
Autism doesn't show up in children until 3 years old dumb Dane. Eat your fallafel in peace while I fuck your mother.

Find where you are on the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM

Jesus that head..

Uruguay is whiter than American topkek.

This, but that's because Sup Forums is full of bitter, underage trumpcucks. Why else would you devote your life to cuckoldry, after all? Fuckin fags

welp guess I have autism

youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q

UUGGGGGGHHHHHH KILL IT WITTTHHH FIRREEEE!!!

Holy shit post moar, these kids are straight outta Chernobyl.
If you are on Sup Forums you might as well have it.

I don't see how it could be beneficial to anyone to have a child like this.
It's not selfishness, it's pure stupidity. And yes, Christianity is the reason for this.

He seemed like he was living a constant nightmare. He should be allowed to die, not forced by the state to live in the care of some spiteful, childless, barren hags. I was actually there, I didn't just send him a fucking birthday card and an upvote.

how does he not throw up?

He has absolutely mastered the art of virtue signalling.

That's why you don't buy sexdolls from China. Never know what you get.

0:54 shut up you don't dance around like a chicken you lying bastard

why did I click on this thread. why did I click on this image. I need to drink the bleach now

>youtube.com/watch?v=CDvnKotEd6Q

I thought she weas muslim when i saw her Dads beard... BUT THEN ITS TRUE!

this is why you dont breed with your sister..

Oh shit, it's Sup Forums in the 80's

I assume this was aimed towards the thing, and not the guy. Stupid nonetheless.

Christopher is my mancrush.
He's such a great guy.. has no ulterior motive and makes no judgement.

30 minute mark is the epitome of Sup Forums

>autismo maximo

hes even dating/married to a spastic.. but only a LITTLE bit spastic..

youtube.com/watch?v=77fjszgS2s8

>Height doesn't matter

so I have a chance with a woman after all..

This. Sorry edgelords

>youtube.com/watch?v=oqtIxhSBKq8

Interview with a Hiroshima Survivor

Because you have no right to take someone elses life in the context of them having done nothing to you that warrants their killing thereof.

In short.

You are the monster, you are the murderer.
YOU - should be killed

I don't think God let this happen, social progress does.