Americans LITERALLY elected a manchild for President

>Americans LITERALLY elected a manchild for President

>literally bragging about the biggest stock market bubble of all time
How much more retarded can this lunatic get?

What's it like being hated by most of your country?

Get fucked you poof cunt

Imagine how much better Australia would be if we had a leader like Trump.

Ask Obama

We already had Tony Abbot.

Trump is a disaster and a disgrace to the right.

How are those proofs of manchild behavior?

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in the 2008 Democratic Party's Primaries, but the DNC's superdelegates gave the nod to Obama instead. I don't recall anyone but dedicated Hilldawg fans bitching about that in 2008.

That's because Obama wasn't on the ballot in Michigan senpai

Im willing to bet you aren't even white and therefore not even Australian.

you mean like an even dumber version of abbot?

>winning the popular vote in the 2008 Democratic Party's Primaries, but gets cucked by a nigger with an attitude
>winning the superdelegates in the 2016 Democratic Party's Primaries, but gets cucked in popularity by a Jew with an attitude
>winning the popular vote in the 2016 Presidential Election, but gets cucked by the electoral collage and by a TV-star with an attitude

the timeline that keeps on giving. HILLDAWG2021!!!!!!!!11

I'm both of these things. I just think Trump is a retard which is a conclusion that any non-biased observer will come to. Just compare him to other right wing leaders/politicians like Putin, Farage, Petry, Le Pen, etc. and you see he falls short by a lot. He's an utter embarrassement actually.

You Trump shills need to go back to /r/the_donald where you belong.

Nah, Trump 2021

>t. Liberal arts uni student

There are none, hence the impotent rage.

to be fair Hillary is more than used to being cucked in public after the Lewinsky scandal

>t. bogan

You should wait until you're out of elementary school, and you've learned a bit of the world, before you post here.

So you are a liberal arts faggot.

You need to be gassed you little pussy.

Any sensible right wing person would not want Trump to be the face of their movement. That's assuming that Trump is right wing.. he's not. He's a centrist cuck and always has been.

Trump is Bush 2.0 but like ten times worse. How can any Republican with an IQ over 100 think it's a good thing that Trump is the face of the Republican Party? I mean just compare him to a guy like Pat Buchanon and you see what a gigantic retard he is.

Hah.

>>t. Liberal arts uni student
So was that supposed to be an ad hominem attack? On one hand, that's about what I'd expect from a Trump-bot, no argument so go with the personal attack. What doesn't make sense is that attack. Are you really insulting him by saying that he's smarter than you are?
With support like yours, no wonder Trump the moron is in charge.

>Are you really insulting him by saying that he's smarter than you are?
>refers to the liberal arts uni student

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*grasps for air*

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Go eat shit, you progressive piece of shit. How's that for a personal attack with literally no argument behind it?

We elected him to make the Left our bitch and put them in the worst state in over a century. While the Left surmises our every fucking impulse to cast as "white privilege", Trump acts as merely the engine of a rising right-leaning movement sick of their shit. All we got to do now is do whatever it takes to reclaim the culture wars and embarrass these neo-hippie shitbirds with the consequences of their own actions.

ad hominem

Oy vey it's annudah shoah

Hillary is actually really popular but she's only popular in the cities. You can't get elected in America without the rural and suburban retards.

I know he has his plate full.
But god damn it trump. Address the fucking equifax data breach already.

that's shillarious that's happened twice to her now, i bet she seethes every moment of the day

We need Hillary, slay

Yeah they did, back in 2008.

He's right. Msm is liberal propaganda
They are trying to subvert the constitution
They should all be tried for treason.
Drink bleach faggot

>Trump is Bush 2.0
no sweetie you're thinking of Obongo. Just like GWB but gayer.

Dude, the fact that she completely ignored the Rust Belt in her so-called campaign should prove to anyone that the bitch was not only mentally unstable, but actually disillusioned as fuck. The people that voted for her should have been rounded up and shot on sight the moment she lost - simple as that. You call the rural and suburban people retarded - I call the urbanites entitled pieces of shit that think the world revolves around them and their shitty progressive ideas .

Nuke the big cities and you finally have a stable society to govern. Also, without fraud in several states, Hillary wouldn't have won the popular vote either - so fuck her inflated popularity and her neverending ego.

throw the shrimp on the barbie

>Calls rural and suburban people retards
>Never has been to Baltimore, DC, or NY on an average day

t. rural and suburban retard

Oh, hi Obamaleaf. Didn't realize it was you. Go neck yourself before Justin finishes prepping the bull.

>popular in the cities.

That's a real feather in your cap.

How about you go on safari after dark in one of our major cities?

>being this triggered
Fuck off, abbo. real Aussies are based and expert shitposters. You sir are just a faggot

So what? They elected a guy to represent them as they are. Rest of the planet sees them as retarded autistic mongrels with their supreme mongrel to lead them. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, we needed q president who could speak at the same level as retards like you to help you along with common sense

Urban retard herd mentality is a disease in disguise of virtue. Pull your head out of your ass or stop the weak troll bait.

> I just think Trump is a retard which is a conclusion that any non-biased observer will come to.
weak bait

Don't you think there should be more regulation of the media, especially with regard to using loaded misleading language in headlines, and then burying the less exciting/damning/interesting truthful story somewhere down in the bottom of the article after trying to stir up emotions about the headline with all the rest of it?

Or do you really think it should be legal for television personalities to lie to the public about things, for journalists to make you think something is true with their headlines, when actually it isn't true?

Common sense media regulations when?

Tell your bitch of a president to stop drooling while looking at Trump, it's embarrassing.

When has the media blatantly lied about something? Just because they dont make the headlines conform to your biases doesnt mean that it is a lie

That might mean something to me if there was 100% voter turnout. As it is ~40+% didn't bother to vote so touting MUH POPULAR VOTE is pointless. Also Hillary claiming sexism killed her campaign is defeated by the claims of popular vote as well. She lost. It's over.

It's time to round up all of the Jew media and purge them from the nation.

>When has the media blatantly lied about something?
>in the meanwhile, the MSM is inciting racial hatred against the white population for well over a year

nigger are you serious? Well of course you're not, keep baiting with that meme-flag of yours.

Again, no examples

He's right though. The media is out of control. They are basically treasonous at this point.

Fuck Trumpf and fuck wh*te people