ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

So what happened to his sword again?

Aizen confirmed as final boss? He will defeat Ywach with his Bankai and steal Ywach's power as his own.

I wish Bleach had it's Hell a bit more expanded

>My name is Aizen Sousuke.
>You killed my chair.
>Prepare to die.

Bye Renji-kun.. ;__;

What did he mean by this?

Aizen owns Soul Society.

Aizen is a reincarnation of the first Soul King that was dethroned by the second soul king.

The obvious thing?

He says a few panels later that he will oppose anyone who tries to rule over him.

look at these two tsunderes fighting over ichibo. qt.

It's Keikaku time

Soul Reaper friends are the best. How can human friends compete?

So what happened with Grimmjow ?

He ripped out some dudes heart and that's the last thing he did

It fused with him

So next chapter, Aizen undoes the illusion and reveals that the cracked sword was actually Momo, right?

He's getting spit on by Nel

Years of hype followed by one panel of what appeared to be triumph followed by several more of his absolute failure.

And where's Nel?

>bleach ending soon
>only a hand full of chapters left
>only time to focus on important things
> I KNOW I'LL SEND FUCKING RENJI TO SHARE THE SPOTLIGHT WITH THE MC, FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Kubooooooooooooooo

Nel is fishing Grimmjow, Urahara, Yoruichi and her brother out of the poison pond

REAL NEW THREAD!

That would've taken, what, 3 of the maybe 10 minutes that have elapsed? What's she doing with the other 7? Furiously masturbating with an orange?

Actual thread

What are you faggots doing , there are 4 threads right now.

>you will never have a tough but loyal friend like Renji

xD epic

You need to fucking stop

You must construct additional threads!

BUt Yushiro is not inside the Giftball.

Uryu was also on the cover for volume 72 despite it not making that much sense and his poem was also quite ominous.

言葉に姿があったなら
If my words were to take form,
暗闇に立つきみに届きはしないだろう
It would be as my failure to reach you, standing in the darkness

Renji will be fine user.

Isn't he being deceived when in actuality the Hougyoku is erasing his powers along with his sword?

So what is Aizens goal right now? Did he have a change of heart?

His plan has never changed. He intends to reign over everything

Kubo seems to be retconning this sequence in some sense. Urahara clearly states his tricksy hobbitses spell only worked because the Hougyoku rejected Aizen as inadequate. But ever since then it's been "I still haz it and I never lost any powers and hahahahahaha the big bad lost track of time because of me"

I actually don't know how this is going to turn out. Are they going to all team up on yhwach? How are they going to deal with Aizen afterwards?

Ishida can die yet

Aizen will reach closure by becoming the next Soul King.

>Ishida can die yet
I do think his death would make more sense than Renji's.

-his arc
-him and ichigo are two sides of the same coin
-always been the outsider when it came to the nakama, but finally admitted that he treasures them.

So who is the better villain?

Nah, needs more grimdark.

Everyone but Ishida dies. They all die knowing the love and companionship of true friends, having delved into it fully and unhesitatingly. He will spend the rest of his life never having taken that step, forever wishing he had. He'll see them as he sleeps, as he wakes, and he'll feel the forever undulled pain of their absence and his arrogance.

Whoa, whoa hold on, user.

Kubo isn't a hack, he's a GOAT writer. Surely something was explained about it before. You're just a level 0 reader, user, you can't comprehend Kubo's genius.

>Everyone but Ishida dies. They all die knowing the love and companionship of true friends, having delved into it fully and unhesitatingly. He will spend the rest of his life never having taken that step, forever wishing he had. He'll see them as he sleeps, as he wakes, and he'll feel the forever undulled pain of their absence and his arrogance.
Please chill.

His goal is to be top dog
Originally that involved killing the soul king, but now it's killing Yhwach

Series should have been written in a way that it could have ended after Aizen arc. No reason to go through all this bullshit.

Relegated to the 4th movie.

Meanwhile, on the bottom of Soul Palace...

Aizen doesn't need Kyoka Suigetsu to make Yhwach lose track of time, that's a simple trick.

Just let him be awesome

I can only guess that since he originally wanted to kill soul king and then yawach did first he now wants to kill yawach

lmao nice princess diaries joke im still laughing

but someone of the six nakama must die
Ichigo: Plot Armor
Rukia: Plot Armor - Popularity
Ishida: His Arc - Popularity
Orihime: Plot Power
Renji: ZABIMARUUUUUU
Chad: ????

Wait a minute, how's Aizen there if he's...

Movies of Bleach = Filler HD

We aren't supply blocked, user, calm down.

>but someone of the six nakama must die
Why must someone die though? I don't get it.

Is he the MVP of this war so far?

>that's a simple trick.

Care to elaborate? You make it sound like Aizen invited Yhwach to a tea party.

>"Dear God, it was getting this late?!"

new thread~

>he doesn't know bout how aizen gives no fucks about the rules of silly petty shit such as physics.

> tfw Aizen gets the orochimaru treatment

I don't disagree, but it's obvious that once they decided to focus the movie on Hell that it would never be brought up in the manga again.

because it is a "war"

I laughed too much.

>New thread at 64 posts

how about fucking no

hes not cause unlike orochimaru he actually out and out wins unlike the snake man who doesn't but doesn't necessarily get punished for it.

Stop posting this fucking over and over. Right before I went to sleep you were posting this and when I wake up you are STILL posting this.

You were proven wrong. No one is going to die except for Yhwach. There are way too many plot saving devices around Ichigo and Renji.

kimochi~~

>because it is a "war"
Hardly any of the good guys have died though and I don't see it happening now.

Maybe one of the nakama will take a huge blow and kubo might play the "dead" card but then they end up being fine after the war is done with.

Did Aizen actually manage to kill anyone? In fact, he went out of his way to not kill anyone, most of the time. Orochimaru killed hundreds.

While in jail, he spent all of his time trading Soul Society Inc. stocks, so he became the main shareholder of the company

rukia is best

Jesus imagery is strong in this one.

He killed several innocent humans just by walking near them.

RenRuki is the best fucking ship

yes, She is.

Who? I don't remember that.

Isn't being the Soul King really shitty though?

He kills the jobbers, i.e. Tosen and Gin. Harribel survived for God knows why.

How immediate Rukia became in this chapter was so heartstopping. Ichigo's stunned look when Renji says it was all because of him that his relationship with Rukia was restored - that was just so much.

There's a very obvious dodging of any interaction between Ichigo and Rukia. It's inevitable that Kubo will do something with it. I'd like to think both of them are so firm in their understanding of and faith in one another that the immediacy of everything else happening takes precedent over the panels of inevitable eye sex.

I just can't have this resolution occur over the dead body of Renji. I mean for the story, it would be different. But with the 'politics' of shipping, its easy to interpret it as the burning of a ship in order for another to pass through. Renji is a beloved character. The relationship between these three is so deep and wonderful ('and what will these bonds hold for the future of Ichigo' - or something). And Rukia is this clueless thing that binds these two bros, but their relationship still transcends being bound by a common 'friend.' That scene from all those years ago when Ichigo just tosses Rukia (knowing she's rescued, into Renji's arms. I want those sorts of lives for these three.

>bait
not begin, anos

Ichigo won't end up with anyone

REKT

It is unless you become Soul King by force. Though they would never allow Aizen that. It's either going to be Ichigo imprisoned in that crystal prison or he will become the vessel for the old Soul King.

Why can't everyone just be friends. They are all very young.

I won't reply to shitposter so do whatever you want. I believe in RenRuki and that's that.

>posting the first image to come up on google when you search Renruki.

Poor work user. No ones going to believe you're a real shipper if youre that lazy

Aizen is weird. He doesn't kill his enemies, he kills his allies.

>over the panels of inevitable eye sex.
The delusion is literally unreal.

You wouldn't know, anons.
Maybe being in the crystal puts you in an eternal daze or something.

>Shippers ruining yet another thread
What a surprise.

I don't have a RenRuki Folder yet desu.

Tfw no Mayuri vs Urahara battle with Doom/Richards dynamic ever.

And the most entertaining too

The previous Soul King was awake and at least aware of what happens. At least if Yhwach told the truth. But even if not it's still a horrible thing.

Though since the Soul King can change the future, he may have planned everything. But I don't think that will be a good thing for Ichigo.

>but their relationship still transcends being bound by a common 'friend.'
Renji and Rukia are irreplaceable nakama to Ichigo.