Reminder there are 400 million firearms in the US

To all the eurocucks and Aussie fags on here bitching about "muh gun control". Are you really that fucking stupid to think the government is capable of confiscating or buying back 400 million guns. No patriot would ever surrender his firearms. Knife yourselfs you weak faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljPTcUMT4co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true

They can't, knives are banned......

Things are getting worse in the bad states goy. Try to buy a gun in New Jersey. Try to buy a pistol in Maryland.

Protip you can't

>patriot
>flouts the laws of his country so he can kill his fellow citizens

really makes you think, don't it?

big if true

they must have huge balls to be in a room with that many guns, who knows when they will just randomly start killing humans with no human interaction

Austrocuks and Eurofags are weak ass pussies that needed us to save them...TWICE!!!! Australia once, but same difference. Fucking shut up ya cucks. Maybe we like freedom. Eat a dick you fucking weak ass bitch.

400million weapons x $3000 for each weapon = $1.2 trillion. Do it over ten years.

Also, they can pass any bill they want. We still have the Supreme Court, and even more in the near future.

Flouts laws to protect himself from you fucking left wing faggot loving, pedo ass fairies. Get a fucking bag, and move to Mexico you taco loving mind controlled zombie cuck.

They don't have that money you fucking moron. They could never afford it. Go back to the echo chamber where they are dumb like you.

Is that figure for total, estimated or registered?

The US won't try and make firearms illegal because there would be civil war.

US government would never give gun owners a crazy premium like that. Gun owners would rush to sell (some) of their guns.

The stingy jews who rule us would never, ever, give us a financial win like that. Plus if you offered that price, criminals would go on a gun-stealing spree just to profit.

>eurocucks and Aussie fags
I hope you get killed

Even Australia's gun buyback only landed about a third of the guns that were banned. Pre registration guns are still used in half of all of their gun crimes.

MURDER IS ILLEGAL!!!! WHAT LAWS KEEP IT FROM HAPPENING????? WHAT CRIMINALS WILL GIVE THEM UP???? HIGHEST CRIME RATE CITIES HAVE STRICTEST GUN LAWS!!!!! MEXICO HAS NOT RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!! USE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN HEAD FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR PUSSY HAT HOLDER YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!

But you can afford $700b per year on your imperial military?

I don't care anyway. You Americans are the dumbest cunts on the planet. Your guns will end up destroying your country permanently long before any fantasy over overthrowing a tyrannical government.

that's because the East Coast is hot garbage

That's why you do it over 5-10 years.

Also it's going happen whether you like it or not and Australia will be right there with you showing how to transition from a babaric violent society filled with guns to a peacefiul first world nation.

>Try to buy a gun legally in New Jersey. Try to buy a pistol legally in Maryland

ftfy

Gun control is an illusion created by the elite to soothe the sheep who do not know any better. Of course you can take steps to establish draconian laws and punish people who break them, but it won't stop the criminals.

I feel sorry for you amerilards, your rights are written on the constitution yet they just keep going on and on and on and nibble your rights away little by little until there's nothing left. Any and all gun control is unconstitutional, yet you still let them get away with it.

Idiot. Of course they could afford it, but they are stingy bastards who hate us. They would never carry out any policy which had as a result, the enriching of the goyim they hate.

And that fantasy of yours is yours, and exists in your head. Projecting much?

>Literally one of our founding principles
>not patriotic

Slaying your countrymen is quintessentially American.

Wow, guns really don't do much, do they? Well, except for the fact that the only argument against them is that they are too dangerous. Even though the police is corrupt and unable to protect you, they should be the only ones allowed to have guns because reasons.

LMAO GUN CONTROL IN THE U.S. MEANS TWO HANDS

Mathematically, given the number of firearms and people living in the US, you'd think it be much more dangerous. It isn't. Cheeseburgers are more of a threat.

good thing I can go buy 20 AR15's for cash out of a trunk legally in the one state that still as freedom

FUCK YEAH MOLON LABE

(Im not even a country man I live in the city in a high rise apt and work as an insurance lawyer)

They actually manufacture cheap guns specifically to take advantage of gun buybacks.

Australians are surrender-monkey cowards. Your "solutions" don't apply to America. If we wanted to be cowards and cucks like you we could just turn in our guns anytime.

They might start up some gun control cuckery, but they are going to have to wait eight years--- to get another Obama in the white house, because we got our boy in their for now. Guns are safe under Trump.

>Also it's going happen whether you like it or not

If there is one or two things Americans will fight over its the 1st and 2nd amendment. AKA the things most under attack atm

I'm literally stating the reason you're allowed guns. Fundamentally it is about protecting your society from a government gone mad. But your society is now divided by a hundred different ways your forefathers couldn't have predicted and you'll balkanize and eat each other. Don't care. Your problem. Glad I don't live there.

>400 million firearms in US
>300 million people in US
>if guns kill, by these odds, we should all be dead

How many nigger males do you have in your country?

>They might start up some gun control cuckery, but they are going to have to wait eight years--- to get another Obama in the white house, because we got our boy in their for now. Guns are safe under Trump.

Fool. they already raped your gun laws.

Too many. Probably like 30

thats not true faggot we had an open rebellion within 10 years of the revolution

We also originally had way more independence for each state. That system fell apart before the constitution was written

The north and the south were culturally distinct back to 1700

>No patriot would ever surrender his firearms.

So much for the myth of law-abiding gun owners.

Simple way to do it is make gun possession 30 years, each, and you have 30 days to turn them in. If you think people won't scramble to turn them in, you're nuts.

I will kek so hard if blumpf puts forward gun control. I wouldn't put it past him

>Living in Arizona

A wise choice, if you can avoid being eaten by scorpions.

What would they do if someone made 100 zip guns that are "firearms" by law, because they function and fire projectiles, and turn up at a gun buyback?

>le sobbing libtard

Sobbing over what? It's not dead Americans. I can't wait for civil war 2.0

Pass the law and find out cuck.

They would give you a $100 gift certificate for each gun. People do this kind of shit all the time.

>So much for law abiding

gun grabbing is illegal, its not illegal to refuse to follow an illegal law. Unless you are an idiot like Socrates

>hey you that did nothing wrong, im here to confiscate your property for no reason, now shut up its the law

fuck that you swine.

the solution to maintaining ownership is to allow someone to own, but not possess - the high powered weapon must be locked up in a community armory, its what militias used to do , still do. if you want to target shoot or hunt, go and check the weapon out from armory. pretty much maintains you are not using weapon for nefarious purpose.

Neat. Lucky you. 15 of them will nig out and murder someone and they are all 7x more likely than you to carry the maoa gene.

Scorpions are mellow as fuck like tarantulas, they dont bother you, they only sting if you basically run into each other.

Plus they only look scary they arent that bad, spiders are worse IMO and they only show up if you are close to the edge of town or near a desert preserve.

Traitors get the rope first :^)

400 million guns.... 1 guy does a crime.... ban ALL guns!!!

>read dutch sites
>people almost unanimously wonder why those crazy ass americans haven't banned guns yet.
>They just can't fathom the idea of wanting the freedom to defend yourself
NUKE THIS COUNTRY PLEASE

Wrong. You have NO IDEA what our culture is ausiefag

maybe the plan is to just make people so terrified of guns that gun ownership decreases in popularity with every generation. combined with rising ammo prices. and gun ownership decreases to the point where an openly tyrannical government could rule the us unchallenged. since occupation requires domination with boots on the ground not just destruction

see many solutions exist. not this oversimplified rhetoric.

>gun grabbing is illegal

Illegal ... law? You're talking nonsense. If the law is changed, it is the law, duh.

As for property confiscation, try not paying taxes and see how that works out for you.

Kids on this board...

I WOULD LOVE THIS TO HAPPEN. I would just start making $15 pistols and turning them in. Become new job.

>If the law is changed, it is the law, duh.

what i they changed a law to confiscate your house? Are you really this faggy

wow, strategic genius here this comic writer. ask him how he's going to occupy and control a people and industry using drone strikes without putting boots on the ground. exactly. stupid fucking argument, firearm ownership is a deterrent against tyrannical occupation. are you paying attention? can you understand this? you probably only saw liek 25% of the words and then your brain filtered out my argument. fucking normies can't listen

>pretty much maintains you are not using weapon for nefarious purpose.

No that doesn't stop anyone from going on shooting sprees you fucking retard that just stops people from being able to have guns in their homes and actually fuckint use them for a more fucking important purpose than fucking hunting or target practice

It instills fear in the hearts of criminals and decreases the amount of homicides overall

What the fucking shit are you smoking

Ok Chang enjoy becoming another colony again.

People actually live in downtown Phoenix?

We want balkinzation though. Why we want the guns. Let the spics ans nigs have their state. We can watch it fail from the other side. The guns are to stop the other side from infringing on our rights and making us slave to their gibs.

You fucking dumb piece of white trash

I don't think you're grasping the concept of laws. Is my country really this dumb?

Is this comic supposed to support gun control?

Because all I see is a citizen being murdered by his own government, vindicating everything he said

Trump has been a gun owner for years and CC in NYC. He wouldn't dare fuck with guns. Also apparently you don't understand just how powerful the NRA has become.

Listen you Amerifat, you dumb ass retard. You pull us under one comb as if we got a say in it you ignorant dickhead. I am kept awake every night wishing I could go purchase a AK from a hot dog stand.

a PATRIOT would because it is what his country demands.
a NATIONALIST FUCKFACED ASSHOLE
keeps waving his m16 and redneck flag shouting about dem choohs and maslimes takin his jerbs.
learn the difference already.

>No patriot would ever surrender his firearms.

Population
Australia 23.78 Million
Texas 27.47 Million

Good luck

>It instills fear in the hearts of criminals and decreases the amount of homicides overall

wew

they do now, not 10 years ago though lol

I dont think you understand inalienable rights and constitutionality.

The government does not have the power to take your guns in the USA

$3000 for a 2x4 with a pipe tied on top

Dianne Feinstein is THE gun grabbing turbo-kike and she has a gun and armed guards

Just saying

That whole drone thing sure worked out in Afghanistan...you know where the US armed forces get BTFO'd regularly

Or yeah the 10 year conflict in Iraq where the US was constantly BTFO'd on a daily basis.

Technological superiority only gets you so far. Your meme is the best that some leftist could pull out of their asshole when we can point at the countless insurgent victories across the world throughout history.

Me and myself and my rifle don't matter.
500,000 of me and our rifles should scare the shit out of any TYRANT

Get fucked Sonny go play with your legos

The problem is that you're a fucking idiot actually. The right to self defense is based on a natural law which are higher than the laws of man.

what's unpatriotic in decorating your fence with the heads of redcoats?

>hot dog stand
You mean kebab stand swed cuck

Fake and lame. The US has a higher gun death rate than Holland. TWENTY TIMES higher. This isn't some in the margins difference and as las vegas proved, being armed yourself will not help you. This self defense fallacy got blowed right up. A CCW holder is just as dead as everyone else.

Shame on me for thinking that a Americunt could think further than his fat half negro nose goes. Go on to believe everything you read on Sup Forums regarding Sweden and it's people, you swallow these """truths""" like you swallow the kike cum.

Why do you insist on this squabble when we hate the same people?

So they sell the shitty old guns they have and use the money to buy brand new ones, good try Mr. Emu.
I can already see some kommando driving up to the gun turn in station to turn in 5 crates full of mosins that cost him 1000 bucks per crate at most.

The libtards fantasize quite openly about killing all white gun-owners. They love this theme so much they basically declare it, regardless of how it proves our justified case for self defense.

>only counting gun crime
>not crime in general
>guns are not tools
get a load of this Californian

IIRC she also has a concealed carry permit.

As a kid growing up I could never understand how the Jews just let themselves be rounded up. If every Jew had taken at least one out they would not have needed our help in dealing with things.

I think most gun owners realize this. There will NEVER be an “Australian” type disarmament here. Any attempt would spark so much chaos the death toll would be an historical first.

>natural law

Are you fucking high?

The nips say the same thing about you

youtu.be/ljPTcUMT4co

>handing in glorious milsurp
>not showing up with slambang shotguns and expended LAWs just to fuck with them
that's no /k/ommando you described there, Pedro

> as if we got a say in it you ignorant dickhead

Oh you all sure as fuck seem to think you do

Everyone outside of america just can't fucking wait to virtue signal about how they know best for us.

You never fucking stop. It's like you're so jealous of us leading global """culture""", that you retards all adapted, if that's what you would call even call it, that you can't help but think about us all the time, even though you act like we're shit.

Even the ones like you who should be on our side, as even you demonstrate, you just can't help but lash out at us. It's fucking pathetic. Honestly it's getting to a point where I think all non Americans should be fucking genocided because you all lack having even an ounce of humility or courage

It was ruined by immigration. I got no love for my spineless government.

The concept of natural law is the underscoring of the entire western world you dunce.

Holy shit are libs THIS STUPID

You are probably arguing with some jew shill in Israel, not an American Lars. Real Americans feel your pain and we're just a few years behind you in cuckholdry.

Are you the golden one by any chance? I assume he trolls Sup Forums

I think this is actually in the Constitution

pls nuke our cities, you're the only ones who can do it without repercussions

>not having the means to defend oneself from murder irrespective of survival because muh government said no.

That really says alot about your blind faith in the government and what you think about self preservation. Good luck with that boot licker.

I am not telling you I know best for you buckaroo. Your supposed leading culture is a kike ran, multicultural shitstain. You were dank in the 1900's but so were most of us. I love real Americans not those who preach a counter attack on hurt feelings labeling someone else as worthy of genocide or humility and courage. OVER THE INTERNET.

>The US has a higher gun death rate than Holland

The chart isn't specifically about gun death rates you fucking idiot

Because why does that even matter?

The real reason you want to get rid of guns is because they're used to commit homicide

But then when I show you it reduces homicide you yell FAKE YOU HAVE MORE GUN DEATHS

Are you literally fucking braindead and not understanding the error in logic you're making here, you fucking stupid leftist kike?

To bad you don't have any guns to deal with your government. Wait until Muhammad and Ahmed start taking seats in your government and start demanding more of your money for their 7 children. It's sad how weak the white man has become in Western Europe.

I need 2 AR's 1 Nato rounds & 1 .22. Stocked with 10k ammo for both, OP.

No kommando owns many shitty shotguns and used launchers, but they do own tons of shitty mosins that have been abused far too much, just turn in a crate completely soaked in cosmolime and watch the cops fish for the rifles in the cosmolime soup.

>Any attempt would spark so much chaos the death toll would be an historical first.

The people who'd start violence if there's a mandatory gun buyback program are EXACTLY the people who should not have guns. Lawless thugs.

That's such a horrible argument. "Government doing stuff I don't like, guess I'll go murder people." You're painting gun owners as psychopaths.