Moving to a third world country and living like a king

Moving to a place where a dollar can buy you a weeks rent. Live in a nice apartment, have nice things. Where you meager moneys can buy you a decent life to a luxurious one. Dont tell me you fucks arnt considering it. Discuss the pros and cons. How do we transcend the reality handed to us and truly game the matrix

Third world countries tend to be third world people the people and society sucks

>implying you can move to a third world shithole where everything is dirt cheap and still earn the same amount of money
>implying you won't get robbed raped and killed after a few weeks of living there

>Moving to a place where a dollar can buy you a weeks rent.
the lowest rent in zimbabwe the world shittiest shithole is $12 a week
the dollar is worth jack shit these days

Really doesn't work unless you are non-white enough to fit in just from a security standpoint. Secondly, unless you're willing to adopt the shit tier standard of living that these countries have then you have to pay more, which defeats your original goal. So feel free to move to India or Africa, but if you want to use a toilet and have running water you'll end up paying for it anyway.

insane generalization. Big difference between somewhere like Africa and Asia for example. Plus most city cores are designated tourist zones so theres a significant safety zone.

The implication is that youv saved money. Think of it like an extended vacation. Even if you have a shit job you could save up enough over a year or two to get low level accommodation in one of these places and spend allot of money for a one-two year period. Then rinse and repeat. Your dramatically increasing your net purchasing power whatever way you look at it. Even better if you have a marginally better than total shit tier job. Just rmember, the poorer the country the more shit you can buy with your dollar

BS. You can get your own room in allot of SA asia for 5$ per week. Google search results are designed to occult some basic truths and this seems to be one of them. Even without looking at hostels you can cover rent for next to nothing in most of these places. You could get a years rent for 500 if you look, depending on the place. Then thats the main expense out of the way, tasty food/beer costs almost nothing as do goods and services

if you are white you are gonna be robbed and scammed, ripped off on each purchasing, you can not hide your white skin.

>moving
t. globalist pawn

>Looking for trouble.

you learn the basic language dumbass

why not, face it, weve lost the struggle (1945 was the last actual chance) your homeland and civilization is doomed. The Khazar bankers control every politician. Why stay and interfere in the affairs of men ? Why not diminish and go into the east ?

fine stay in your safe space

>implying you won't have to constantly bribe cops
>implying people won't be trying to steal your money

>1945 was the last actual chance
If the Nazis won my nation would and people would not exist
>your homeland and civilization is doomed
This is not Germany, or Austria for that matter.

Chiang Mai.

Don't listen to those who will tell you against it. Life in the third world is easy.

The first world is for those who don't know any better.

You realize the Balkans and Eastern Bloc exist, right? You don't have to live around Ooga boogas. Great clubs, most beautiful women on the planet, great food, and tent is all of $60. It's cheap here and that's at $600 for a rotting hovel next to nothing but niggers.

Hmmm. about the absolute cheapest rent i know of in hcmc, vietnam was about a million dong a month which is about $56. (unfurnished) you can buy a decent motorbike for $300.
Work? only work you guys can do is english teaching. which pays ok. $20 us an hour (give or take 5 bucks depending on qualifications and location)
women? handjobs start at 200000vnd (not including entry fee) at the rub n tug saunas.
blowjob bar is 400000vnd (look up bennys on google)
full sex starts at 300000 vnd and goes up depending on the quality of girl. girlchanh.com
But its vietnam. it gets boring after a few months.

You're not wrong, OP. I've been considering jumping ship to asia or eastern europe for a couple years now.

I've been saving money for nearly 10 years now and I have like 40-60 times the average salary in some of these places.

That should be enough to see me through the rest of my years and possibly even support a small family in relative comfort.

>most beautiful women on the planet
This is false. Plain bias.
>also encouraging sex tourism to eastern Europe
It's like you never learn. Oh well.

>and tent
Camping is illegal in most places
>all of $60
wut

Do you bribe cops when you go on holidays to x shithole ? No. Allot of these places rely entirely on tourism, whites are strictly off limits as far as the cops are concerned. In fact thel be pretty helpful most of the time. As for panhandelers, scammers and pickpockets. You secure against that when you go on holiday so whats the difference.

Trust me, you guys would be allot cozier in SA asia. You just havnt done the math yet. Think about it, do the math and get back to me

Fuck off, everywhere is full.

Going to a poorer country will help you take the hapa pill

>5$ per week.
those are camping spots retard.
id rather go live innawoods in a 1st world country and live there my whole life.

any woman you meet in these places will be a prostitute, even if they arnt a prostitute thel be a prostitute. Im pretty confident that i can stick to this axiom

>Implying all women aren't prostitutes in some eventual roundabout fashion

Pretty sure he meant "rent", not "tent".

zen

a decent tent costs $60 in ukraine. I think you can live for free in the chernobyl zone as long as you dont get close to the army that guards the road entrance.

not exactly third world countries, but once I've saved up lot's of money I was planning on moving to either poland or hungary since the cost of life is significantly lower over there.
Question for the polacks and hungarians: how hard is your language to learn? Should I learn it before moving or are there many opportunities to learn the language in the country itself?

>move to a third world country to live like a king
>some third worlder with nothing to lose kills you for your possessions

sounds like you want to donate your life's work to some person you've never met