People still think this was a false flag

>people still think this was a false flag

They still won't tell us a motive.

You do realise false flag means that the official story is incorrect and not that it didn't happen at all

We need a sticky with the definition of false flag so these niggers will stop making these shit threads.

no neck tattoo
next.

It's a false fag alright.

people are still investigating at this point
there are a number of possibilities one of which is a false flag

why don't you wait for the investigations to play out instead of seizing on what the media tells you

did he have one?

>shot in the chest, not head
>casings on top of blood puddle
nothing strange here

I cut the awful borders off of that pic

we got proofs, bitch.

your picture also proves nothing

>being so weak you can't move 400lbs of material over a 3 day period

It's time to hit the gym my dude

If he shot himself in the head why is his head still intact?

Look at the spot on his chest. Looks more like he was shot in the chest and blood pooled out his mouth and around his head.

False flag? No it was a gun deal gone wrong. It's a cover up of IC incompetence. Like a child hiding a broken lamp.

Leave it to a potato fag to not know definition. False flag is perpetuating an action yourself and contributing action to another state actor.

>File
You're correct and there's a good reason for it. After he shot at the security guard he knew he wasn't going to be able to get out, so he put the snub-nose into his mouth and squeezed the trigger, just like the do in Hollywood movies. BUT IRL, people OFTEN do not die quickly OR even die at all. This asshole SUFFERED for 20-30 minutes. Shooting through the roof of the mouth is a stupid way to try and commit suicide unless you wan agonizing pain. This guy bled out a lot...which means heart was still beating, he was choking on his own blood and every 5-10 minutes he would cough up the blood he was chokin on. THAT is why you see distinct layers in the blood above and to right of his head. It would coagulate a little before the next time he coughed up blood. He either ended up flinging the gun in pain after a while or they kicked it out of his hand when they finally came in the room. But the layered blood puddles clearly show this bastard suffered for a long time before finally croaking and he deserved every second of it. He already had a ton of adrenaline running through him, that's what kept him from going into shock and dying quickly. People survived lobotomies years ago..the frontal lobe is for reasoning not autonomic systems like heart and lungs, it's the easiest part of the brain to survive injury to. This guy was no pro or he would have known that. He would have been better off jumping 32 stories if he wanted a quick death..but he didn't know that.

>People don't die in false flags.

Only larpers and shills think that.

Strength wasn't brought up in that post shill fag

Literally everyone I've talked to thinks the official account is utterly false.

He shot himself, yes, but the pool of blood on his chest was the original spot for the handgun. The actual snipers then proceeded to wreak havoc, tossing shells and guns down as they stopped to pick more guns up from the pile (of merchandise) on the couch.

Paddock was not the shooter, "they" were. Paddock was the first to die. The snipers moved the gun he used to kill himself, and as they did their work, tossed guns down. Then, they took off.

You need to drop this. That's not a tattoo, it's old man skin fold. That's how it works when you're 64 years old.

This is part of it.

Source that he shot at security?

Israeli 'diplomats' should be KOS.

Because pistol rounds don't make your head explode like a balloon you stupid cunt.

Unplug from Hollywood and left4dead2

stage floodlights turn on after firing starts
illumnating crowd for the killer(s)
i give the feds/police a week while i withhold my falseflag claim
so far their investigation just looks incompetent

BUY A DICTIONARY

ever notice how Sup Forums thinks a mass shooting is a false flag every time it happens?

it's almost like it's impossible for someone to kill indiscriminately

really makes you think you delusional fucking shitbirds

how come i know an acronym i've never seen before is
killed on sight when it is predicated after that particular subject?

I cant tell if you're being ironic or kidding. He shot himself with "actual snipers" in the room, or they rolled in after he shot himself?

No we don't, only Sandy Hook and this one. Orlando and San Bernadino were legit mudslimes.

Yes Paddock is dead, and unfortunately a lot of innocents too

But that doesn't prove that the official story is true

Nope. But I bet they're covering up an actual terrorist attack, potentially leftist. It's retarded to think that he brought up 20 near identical rifles because he didn't want to reload them, or throw them away if they jammed. The common sense explanation is that he was arming a bunch of people. I just think most of the other attackers chickened out at the last minute, which might explain the girl that was warning the crowd.

>Only larpers and shills think that.

Trump is continuing the long history of false flagging the American people.

This is HIS sandy hook.

Is that what that board the Daily Kos is about?

Notice how it's only shills using the term false flag

This would be a deep state op or the operation of an ex spook. And it was likely a gun deal gone wrong. Notice how the house immediately approved Trump's wall? He has them by the balls right now.