BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER FUCKING SHOOTING. THIS TIME IN MANHATTAN. ONE CONFIRMED DEAD

BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER FUCKING SHOOTING. THIS TIME IN MANHATTAN. ONE CONFIRMED DEAD.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4951942/One-dead-shooting-construction-site-Manhattan.html

It's time to outlaw high rise buildings.

Lol business as usual. Last week, some dude ran his car into a crowd of people in front of penn station cuz he was drunk or something. There’s no way any terrorists can get into NYC, so much security

>one confirmed dead

it was just niggers fighting each other

Supposedly NYC has more counter terrorism than the federal government.

they should ban guns in new york

Oh noes the bad guns attacked again

just regular nigger behavior, move along

STAAHP*clap*THE*clap*GUNZ*clap*GUISE*clap*RITE*clap*NAOO!!*clap* XDD

>one dead
are you gonna make a thread everytime theres a shooting in baltimore as well paki nigger?

>Construction site
>Manhattan
Someone got whacked.

If we are counting these shootings shy are we not posting about Chicago?

Fucking guns shooting innocent humans someone has to stop their evil metalic asses

Remember when a BLM member executed two cops in their car and the media quickly forgot about it?

NY here

this is literally every day

it happens in big cities

sorry but until dead count reaches 10+ it's non news

BREAKING NEWS: EVERYDAY BURGER SHIT

>shooting
>new york

nothing special

>ONE CONFIRMED DEAD

Newfriend. Lurk more pls.

It's nothing unless 5+ dead
so it's nothing
sage

it's official.
arm yourselves, pol, they are coming for our guns any day

>One dead
>One

>One Dead
>Breaking News

It isnt 1999 anymore kiddo.

isn't it already the case?

Be american get shot

They must not yet have installed the new disturbance suppression towers in that Manhattan sector.

Less than 5 fatalities doesn't qualify as a happening unless it's a Muslim or highly memeable.

american getting shot is already a giant meme

Yes. My cousin was also a ny cop killed by blm. He never got any press coverage or whatever, just a small news paper article

HOL UP SENPAI!

Isn't part of Manhattan a hood, like get lost and "now u in the wrong hood boi" and isn't it full of street drug dealers cat calling people if they want to buy drugs?

no

that's the joke, boyo

Are you just afraid we will beat your high score?

Hopefully so. Maybe that would be the final push so they'd ban them in Chicago too.

This.
I know my shit. I played GTA.

In the 80's yea.

Not anymore though.

That's what your shitty radio shows like Opie and Anthony said. Uptown Manhattan, isn't that suppose to be some shiesty hood?

>it's not news unless it's a warzone

the absolute state of america

That's Harlem. It's fairly benign these days because there's cops with assult rifles on every corner. The Bronx is pretty bad tho but, that's not Manhatten.

Be European, get shot, stabbed, & run over by migrants; but guns are illegal, so you die like sheep.

Be French: have Americans come bleed in France to save you from the Germans twice in fifty years; then spend the next 70 years hating Americans

Be Norwegian; be the niggers of Scandinavia for a thousand years, then be ruled by women, who import Arabs to cuck you

Not possible. NYC has strict gun laws.

GET IN HERE SECOND SHOOTER DEBUNKED

>be 'murican
>get shot

Yet if the roles were reversed, we would have rioting.

This.

Good. Everyone in Manhattan is walking garbage.

guess the joke went over your head

Negro, like 90 people are killed by a gun evvery fucking day in the US. One asshole getting shot is not new DESERVING OF CAPS LOCK OMGWTFBBQGETINHERE!!!111!1.

You're in Sup Forums. I suppose people can figure out humor in the site you came from, but it's pretty rare among the natives here.

tl;dr lurk moar

but guns are banned there, and they have the safe act so you can load more than 6 bullets at a time either...

It's a nice felony you get caught with one unregistered

it's funny because guns are already practically banned in Jew York. Jew Yorker are subhuman, when they die, God laughs.

The *clap* black *clap*bitch *clap* still triggers me

>The shooter, described as a 44-year-old black male with a history of criminal violence

how could we ever prevent something like this from happening, better ban guns

10-20 years ago these shootings (where just one person shoots another person) only appeared in local news. Now when they happen it's a nationwide crisis. It's annoying as hell
This