So about the location of the massacre

Notice anything particular about the place (((they))) picked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uKxEoQQiSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qI1ondD4FGU
youtu.be/r93M8LeYWNM
youtu.be/hdD0ctUTY7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything?

WE

Illuminati blood sacrifice

Nope. No idea what you're talking about.

Just say what it is, faggot. What's with all these cryptic retards ffs?

Who are you to determine the peak of the prism?

Yes, very cryptic. Really boggles the noggin

watch American Made, the Barry Seal movie. Check it for clues.

Movies that go under the radar often have the "llluminati information seeding."

that ~half moon look weird to anyone else?

so mysterious, much confuse

He's suggesting that a world-controlling conspiracy is so inept that it plasters its symbols everywhere and carries out its agenda in the most obvious way possible.

Look, I'm not looking to tell the Illuminati or whoever how to do their job, but if *I* was in charge of a global conspiracy looking to take over and/or actually already controlling the world, I wouldn't have symbols or do anything that gave away my conspiracy. I wouldn't have a secret handshake, I wouldn't say "Hail Hydra". I'd just, y'know, do my job and rule the world, and no one would ever know.

Yes, he had the higher ground.

You don't get it then

All the fun is in the chase for them; they love to bait and switch and leave hints. It gets boring otherwise.

I'm not even kidding; you'll see that attitude expressed here and there

That's how powerful they fee and arrogant they can become (not all, but some)

I'm not saying anything about a world controlling conspiracy

I have however, over the years come to the conclusion that symbolism is very important to the sociopathic scheming elite and that they like to put things in plain sight. Almost as if to rub it in peoples faces that they are enslaved.

That the eiffel tower btw.

Yeah but you are not a smug jewish member of the elite
Even the lesser elites make fun of plebs and their stupidity/sheepyness (like many politicans do), so ofc the mightier ones will do as well, it's not as fun to be powerful as it is to be powerful and being able to rub it in other's faces.

Luxor is comfy. Was on 12th floor with full view of the sphinx/arena when it all began.

Morons like that would not be able to build a conspiracy on the scale you believe exists in the first place, nor maintain it for even one year, let alone however many decades you think it's lasted.

People don't get to be the "elite" members of some kind of global conspiracy by doing stupid, avoidable things like that

Dude, it's six people dancing. Could have been five, could have been seven, the artist went with six. Who fucking cares.

Yeah, again, your version of the global conspiracy requires the "Jews" or whoever to be both morons and geniuses at the same time. This is impossible, so which is it? People organizing a massive global conspiracy would not make amateur-hour, comic book serial villain mistakes like that.

You want to know how an actual major conspiracy works? Look at the organization of terrorist cells. You know the people immediately under you, you don't know anyone above you. You don't have code phrases to identify one another, you just rely on people you've actually met introduced to you by your superior.

At most you might have a single code phrase. But that's it. And the code phrase is going to be something innocuous, like "the weather looks like it's turning, does it not?"

Wait, theres actually a fucking mayan temple inside?

Oh my god!

There are angels and demons dropping down from the heavens!

Is this because of the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution?

*Steadies handgun.*

Thread theme: youtu.be/2uKxEoQQiSQ

You can't be a genious and smug at the same time?

soundtrack blasting.

We need to dig deeper

> six people dancing

> Black man fucking white female
> Hands form jewsymbol
> Black hands cover the genetalia (fertility) of the whites. So much going on.

ps. pic attached is another work from this benevolent artist

*Grabs you by the collar.*

I'll tell you when I've had enough!

Third impact soon

related
youtube.com/watch?v=qI1ondD4FGU

You are ignoring many facts
1) this is a group of people who are told, since childhood, that gentiles are like stupid dogs and you can do whatever to them
One of their holy book, the Talmud even says so many times
2) there are people like you leaping at their defense, ehich means that even if a portion of us wisens up the rest wont coz of muh anti semitism and muh holocaust
So they are free to rub it in our faces through any means coz only the smart ones will catch on and they are in the minority
3) symbology is autisticly important for these people, this is a fact, and has been for centuries

youtu.be/r93M8LeYWNM

youtu.be/hdD0ctUTY7c

These were uploaded just a week ago.

I'm not "leaping to their defense". I'm questioning how a global conspiracy could at once be intelligent enough to control the world; and yet inept enough to do it in the most obvious way possible.

Edom?

Mt. Petra, Greece, Rome, Washington DC...

You think they care? You think any normies are even remotely aware of this?