Nothing to see here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m24s
youtu.be/ufmPQfB1k9A?t=3m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wowowow WTF

That's actually very convincing.

I think it makes sense they would use a better weapon actually designed for the task at hand, and just toss a bunch of the mods they wanted to ban on the ground to take scary photos of.

Unless you don't have access to the 'better weapon'.

Popping over the local gun store may be the easiest way to go.

I initially thought it was a belt fed LMG which has massive implications. Hence why it took this long for “bump stocks” to be the official narrative.

FBI owns the gun
FBI owns the crime scene
Everything that follows is their attempt to cover up the actual weapon

mm, yea i did a double take when they said bump fire too. seems legit OP

You’ve never fired an M240 have you? And I doubt you’ve ever fired an AR

but will they do actual forensics to see if the modded guns were fired in the attack?

I doubt they were thinking people would be comparing the sound waves and fire rates like that. See, this is the great thing about the internet man. 8 billion points of view and counting, at least one of them sees or hears some shit that stands out.

>massive implications
It could just be stolen, but I think I get you. Apparently a lot of the US military radio shit anons here like to listen to went dark right before it happened too.

It would be just as easy to do this and prove they weren't as it would for them to forge a forensics report that confirmed they were, wouldn't it?

Different bumpfire setups produce different cyclic rates ranging from 600-900rpm. Rate of fire alone is not enough to confirm that it was not bump/slide mod.

The gun-illiterate media referred to them as "automatic rounds" so translating from libtard I'm assuming they're talking about 7.62, which actually supports the M240 theory, but bumpfire AKs have the same variability in firing speed depending on the mod used.

The biggest argument against bumpfire is the fact he fired for nearly nine minutes and didn't fuck up once. Not even people paid to shoot guns all day can reliably use a bumpfire stock every shot, every time, without getting at least one false start or losing the proper trigger-finger position at least once. It's more likely either an actual full auto system or some sort of crank.

The liberal lunatic had 13-26 guns instead of one or two proven platforms and the same ammo for all of them because it was a setup for gungrab purposes. The libs don't understand subtlety so instead of just having one or two guns, stocks, and aftermarket features they are scared of being used they decided fuck it... let's just use them all!

youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m24s

youtu.be/ufmPQfB1k9A?t=3m48s

Like I said, the FBI owns the crime scene. Every press release is controlled, liaisons with talking points from the LVMPD. Questions will go unanswered. Everyone is on the multiple shooter aspect. That will be proven easily. Witnesses, audio and video evidence supersede the bullshit narrative. But there were limited people present in this hotel room prior to the feds taping it off. It will take an internal whistleblower to confirm. I hoped the caliber of rounds pulled from the body would be released but I guarantee they’ve seized those for evidence as well.

not if they release the video of the ballistic tests. that could be faked too though i guess.
^^
theyv'e already slipped up a few times. more will follow.

>we don't have a picture of it so we have to say it didn't exist

If doubles some of the guns were fast & furious guns that the Obama admin. sold.

That's pretty damning

There were no audible breaks in fire. It was firing at a cyclic rate. I can tell you from personal experience, a carbine frame cannot maintain that rate of fire. It would result in overheating, jams, doublefeeds etc.

Focus on what we’re specifically being told wasn’t found:
>belts
>drum mags

We’re being told there were two modified carbines. Over the course of the shootings both would have failed and potentially caught on fire.

It really does seem like they overplannef an anti gun shooting and then used all their props and narratives without looking at the bigger picture

He shouldtve shot up a Trump concert

The sheriff stated yesterday:
12 guns had a bumpstock on them.
Multiple guns were jammed and it appeared he fired one until it jammed and picked up another.

Take that as you will.

Exactly. Some alphabet agency fucked up to the point that this largest mass shooting took place courtesy of their hardware. The cameras weren’t in the guys room to watch for cops. They were part of an arms deal sting.

As I stated before, there were no audible breaks in fire. If a weapon jammed, there would be an abrupt pause. The weapons weren’t fired in controlled bursts of 12-15 rounds, they were fired cyclic. One belt fed LMG could handle hundreds of rounds without any issue

There has to be a belt or drum. He was doing 95-100 rounds between pauses. They haven't faked a full inventory yet, either. We've got a few leaked photos of only a few pieces, but have no idea yet what they're going to claim all was used.

.. and no, you're not going to overheat or jam a decent rifle running through a single drum. Many of us run thousands and thousands of rounds between ftfs. Stop buying Chinese garbage.

This is partly why it's a bad idea to start investigating so early, before an official story has been released. Weaponized Autism is so quick to catch them in a lie it gives them ample time to correct their lies. You need to sit quietly on all the gotchas for about a week, wait for them to have to release something, then blast the shit out of their story. I'm half convinced they wait so long to release info now just so the agents they have monitoring the cambodian cartoon-lovers forums can report in inconsistencies. We're basically beta-testers for the official story.

Like already noted, audio doesn't support this. He had very few failures, let alone 12 jammed rifles.

Sheriff was also sweating bullets with a government spook staring daggers at him the whole time. He knows he's lying.

he was using 100 round mags

Reminds me of sandy hook when the sheriff went out of his way to address conspiracy theories and the fucking FBI handler behind him bobs his head approvingly. The suits surround the speaker with their hands up his ass pulling the strings.

Still doesn’t account for the rate of fire. Try again.

the rate of fire isnt constant tho, watch ops video the last clip the gun starts off faster, slows down a bit and then fires, slows down to a stop and fires a short burst,

this post btw

>He shouldtve shot up a Trump concert

That would have made it far too obvious, and far more difficult for them to hide that this was an attack against conservatives. Hard to deny political motives when it's against a political target. They screwed this up already when they tried to spin the Scalise assassination attempt as non-political. (Yes, (((CNN))) tried.)

Secret Service is considerably more effective at their jobs that Vegas PD. They wouldn't have had an outdoor event surrounded by so many sniper positions for the president. When he is outdoors like at the Dayton rally he was under an aircraft hanger. They lock down entire city blocks just to get the President a coffee. They have counter-snipers set up, and patrol every vantage point they can't control where an enemy shooter could set up. "If I was going to shoot, where would I be..."

That's why nobody likes it when he travels back to Jew York. Roads are shut down, airspace is locked down. It's miserable being in the secure zone.

A trigger doesn’t function like an accelerator user. If you pull harder it doesn’t fire faster and vice versa.