Just like
*sobs*
give up your rights man
*breaks down*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
opensecrets.org/industries/mems.php?party=A&cycle=2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The weirdest part of all this is not what people like Kimmel and Colbert and Stewart are saying - it's watching them now and questioning what I ever saw in them in the first place

[thundering applause]

Reading what other people wrote for you off of a teleprompter is comedy now

I own guns so I'm partially to blame? Oh ok then. Does that mean because Hollywood puts out violent music and movies that they are partially to blame? And the video game industry? Are they to blame as well? Don't forget Nashville and all that violent red neck music. I guess we'll have to find something else to do for entertainment then.

No talk show host will hold a candle to what Craig Ferguson was. Feels bad man.

Needs a picture of Jimmy Kimmel shopped in

Fun thing, the video of Jimmy Kimmmel breaking down and asking for the people to give up their rights. Was #1 on a Dutch website, which has been praised for not getting fooled by actions like this.

I feel cheated on.

(pretends to cry) "Like...this is America now I guess. Theres innocent kids getting slaughtered by psycho cops on the streets, people being oppressed and marginalised. But we will unite, we've gotta fight, we've gotta resist, theres "certain people" pushing hate and division right now and we need to do all we can to fight it just like we did in World War 2, because we're the good goy...I mean guys"

Audience - "WOOOOOOOO"

Islamic terrorist attack edition:

(pretends to cry) "We must not give in to hate like they want us to, we are strong, we are more united than ever, we will move on"

Are all amerifats redneck gun carriers?

Here you go.

People's rights end where their tears begin.

>The NRA has politicians balls in a vice
The NRA isn't even top 100 in lobbying money.

no just the American ones

You're changing. Constantly reinforcing your delusions turns them into reality. You are literally being brainwashed to hate everything the right wants you to hate.

>*trends on #1 Youtube within 1 minute of uploading*

He's thinking of Israel.

NRA definitely has one of the largest coordinated special interest voter blocks in the country. Up there with AARP

you grew up. Just hit 23 I'm guessing? 25?

I expected better from Conan, I guess he has been in commiefornia for too long.

there's something about their faces that irks me on a deep level

it's this expression they all have

OpSeriously how do we get this guy killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

I RELISH YOUR SALTY TEARS YOU OVERGROWN RAT.

very extreme
its not like these fucks' acts havent changed over time, or as politics or the zeitgeist changed

But they do have the US' most serious backers.

Conan is a Harvard-educated liberal, what did you expect?

he's not very persuasive

Jewtube*
Need I say more?

I liked oliver's piece on the NRA, because it was the only one I've seen so far that characterizes the NRA not as some evil money grubbing corporate conspiracy, but what it actually is: a lot of people who really like the second amendment and are politically active.

This is Probably why they ditched Ferguson. Him and even Jon Lebowitz wouldn't shill for them hard enough.

>silencers
>automatic weapons
>fake tears
>buying guns at gunshows
Why left in the US is so anti-gun?

Ideally not with a gun

>Expecting anything less from ((YouTube))

Wew lad

I'm able to scrutinize these people without being prompted by the right. These talk show hosts, just like media pundits, have been driven to such levels of hysteria that I've taken a step back to ask - are they even behaving like rational adults anymore? They lose an election and go on an almost year long tantrum like a child would, with no end in sight. Get over it. They've destroyed their own credibility, and I doubt I'll ever return and see them the same way again.

But user I hated all their kike lies for years. Alex Jones and Pol never taught me anything they just used their autism to help me fit the peices together. The truth is the bigger picture puzzle is right there in front of you like a magic eye poster.

in case anyone can't read this, it shows the NRA spends a SHOCKINGLY little amount on giving money to politicians.

politicians don't protect gun rights because they get money from the NRA, they protect gun rights because if they tried to take our guns, we'd vote them out so fast their heads would spin.

"comedy" everyone. Cut your TV lose. The internet is way less compromised and more useful than basic TV.. also alot cheaper. Lets "kneel" with our wallets.

If I revealed my age your response would be, go away grandpa. I remember when comedy was edgy, not preachy

Emotional arguments work best on stupid people.

He looks so burgerish, you have some very special features. Maybe it is the women eyebrows or the face epilation.

>it's the oh shit oh shit the goyim know they fucking know if I can't shit this down Podestas going to eat my niece with msm reporters oh god oh fuck why did the goyim find out? This is rly THEIR fault!
Anyone else agree disagree?

Got a link to the segment?

Think of all that advertising being pumped into your mind if you only watch a few hours of tv a day. Thousands of hours of useless subliminal garbage filling your brain.
TV is like poison.

but like.....sobs uncontrollable. i'm crying. thunderous applause..

now compare that to how much Bloomberg spends being noguns

don't give up your rights americans

He's being brainwashed..? The fuck are you on about? The veil is lifting and he's seeing them as the propaganda pawns they are,you liberal shit for brains...Nothing to do with the "rightwing" I'm not a right winger and I can see their just establishment machinations.

fun fact: 60 dead people does not mean you get to infringe on the rights of 300 million people.

Sorry, sweetie.

FAS. Every single epic and 2/3 the whites have it. Probably not even from Alcohol per se anymore Fetal Oxycontin Syndrome. 85 iq tops 0 empathy or sympathy. Born sickos.

TV is a septic tank to keep pumping your brain full of shit and false sense of security..IT.NEEDS.TO.DIE.

I like how he's laughing at the begin of the video, then goes 100-0 in like 2 secs.

That's what I've been saying, a few assholes out there and now over 330 million people have to lose their rights? Get fucked.

If it weren't for all the lies that rat faced cuck has spewed thus far, he'd sure sound credible and legit. But...

The man show was good right? It's been a long time.

Lol don't know if bait, but I actually wish no harm on anyone, I just know bull shit like I'm this is organized on a national level.
Tell me this what law wouldn't prevented a multimillionaire from buying these guns?

Saved

Just like the mainstream literally brainwashes you into conforming and hating the people you're supposed to hate. Figuring out how propaganda works is redpill 101, maybe set your sights on the actually powerful media institutions and not on the fringes

The only thing delusional are those liberal 'comedians'.

Little did we know Adam Carolla and the juggies were the only real talent on that show. Unless we're talking sucking cock, how else did Jimmy reach the top.

>how else did Jimmy reach the top
worshiping Israel

fuck this dumb kike

Funny you ask because I went back and watched some man show episodes, and that show would not be permitted on tv today. We've changed, and it feels bad

Thanks user

He has the downsy look, but tanned and manicured to a Hollywood polish.

Like if they were trying to make a literal retard into the leading man for a RomCom

Even Conan is a fucking fag now. I used to really like Conan, ginger fuck got me through some hard times when I was 110% broke. Shame. When he started he really was all about laughs and true late night comedy a la Carson but way more goofy. It's all over now.

opensecrets.org/industries/mems.php?party=A&cycle=2018

No

Obama's a gud boy, he din do nuffin.

It's the evil NRA who dun it

dont let these ungrateful gen-x-ers make you feel old. us older gents paved the way. we actually had to break the conditioning.

I know those feelings, god did it get annoying, it no longer became funny comedy to laugh at silly mistakes, it just becomes all about preaching and virtue signaling, constant assassination of character attempts, emotional appeals and nonsense.

Its just getting annoying and just making people want to turn off the channel.

Only Liberals and Democrats are anti gun the rest of the world is more sane because of it.

>Jimmy Kimmel my daddy!

nice. owen benjamin was really funny. i like that he at least isnt big enough to be totally controlled yet

Nimmy is MY DAda

that's right goyim my feefees are hurt time to hand those death machines over... oh, and remember the 6 gorillion!

Yeah that's what annoys me the most about this situation the same people that after a Muslim terror attack tell us all to calm down, not act rashly. come together and hold hands are now screaming about how we must take action now and how we can't allow this to become the norm. Fucking hell it's not as gun laws would have stopped the guy anyway

They replaced him with that other gay brit. I wish Craig was still on.

Den who my daddy?

That fat fuck James cordon? I never understood why people liked him, he just spends his time with his tongue up his celebrity mates asses he's not even slightly funny

Leftists in regards to pic related are honestly dense.
>Friends know a refugees-welcome, anti-gun leftists
>Get into small debate and ask why the majority of the young, fighting aged men fleeing to Europe aren't fighting to protect their homes from terrorist invaders.
>Him: user, these people are fleeing oppressive regimes that did not allow them to have guns to defend themselves and fight back. What do you realistically expect them to do?
>Me: Wait, if you acknowledge not having guns to fight their governments or any invaders has put them at a disadvantage that their only option is to flee, then why do you think US citizens shouldn't have guns?
>Him: That's different, user, we don't have ISIS armies rolling through and invading us, and we live in a first world nation. We don't need them.
Me: But you've said our government is oppressive in various ways, so why don't you want guns to defend the oppressed just in case it gets worse? What will you do if we ever are invaded and you have no guns?
Him: user, our government is too strong to let that to happen and you're getting off point right now. We were talking about why it's necessary for them to flee to Europe.
It's like these people think we live in a protective bubble and things that happen to other nations will never happen here. Unless it's someome like Drumpf in office. Then, we're obviously already living in Nazi Germany.

It's literally the reverse. The brainwashing is what these people are doing to viewers every night. Every single one of these so-called "entertainers" is paid by people involved in politics. They literally get their salaries from people like George Soros who are pushing this agenda. This is brainwashing, the most sophisticated and powerful brainwashing on Earth. Congratulations on getting it completely wrong.

By the way, those of you who keep bringing up left and right. Just stop it. It's not about left and right anymore. This is about right and wrong. Good and Evil. When I look at these people on my TV I am disgusted because I'm looking at the face of evil.

They used to be funny with a political slant.
Now they are political and don't even have a funny slant.

He's also a potatonigger. Potatoniggers are monstrous liberal cucks.

Jews basically want you to fight against the 2nd amendment to ignore all what is permitted by the 1st.

#pizzagate. His name was Seth Rich. Yes they murdered him. Yes he was the leaker. Yes they are raping and killing children constantly. Yes these "comedians" are on their payroll.

This. Couldn't agree more. What was I thinking being a smug little daily Shoah watcher. Why didn't my parents disown my cucked ass? Who knows

this is b8

OY VEY DON'T SAY THAT GOYIM

I stopped watching the Daily Show in 2003, when I realized the audience was hypnotized.

Turned off the TV in 2009.

God damn it, don't fucking remind me

The election broke them to a man.

I used to really like Conan, then I found out what a Liberal douche he is.

me too. the kikes own him. probably threatened to torture his family.