Oh look

Oh look,
John Oliver makes another gigantic video promoting leftism against the right.

Face it.
The right is dead.
The left is winning the information war, this video will reach 6 mil views by next week.

Normies are left wing.
What is your strategy against this.
You have nothing lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UsHHOCH4q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shills gonna shill. John Oliver is a propogandist

remember when John Oliver made a propaganda video against Phillip Morris and the stock went up by 50%

>propogandist
so is everyone
he's just better at it

what is your point?

source?

>6 million
OY

that's where yer wrong kiddo
*affects inversely

>What is your strategy against this.
>You have nothing lol.
The quints don't lie.
The sevens don't lie
Kek has spoken loudly!

>look guys we're winning
>time to vote, throw mountains of money towards cause
>lose anyway
>"5 reasons this is really a win for the left"

Every time.

media kikes should have learned by now that you can have all the money in the world, but if your cause is a false and evil one you will lose to the poor but noble right side

>Normies are left wing
Normies are irrelevant and have been throughout history.

this

saged

>Normies are left wing.
This. The left won the culture war and if you're not pathologically nice to every race, sex, orientation, anyone who's in any way different, then that's just taboo.

Except white male christians. They're fair game

Who is this Oliver cunt and what does he mean by this?

>Still in the first stage of grief.
DENIAL

(((6 million))) by next week? Molyneaux gets more than that

we president now

stay salty, it's very amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=6UsHHOCH4q8

>The right is dead.
The depressing thing isn't that the left has won, but rather that this is all cyclical, and when society collapses again and the right rebuilds it, we're doomed to endlessly repeat the same mistakes.

Maybe we can leave a message to our progeny this time about why the rampant degeneracy created by good times is bad for the human race

The truth is still right wing

It's worth it for the times of sanity. Maybe we are cucked out of it, but imagine if people had completely gave up every time degeneracy came to prominence?

>video will reach 6 mil views

obvious bait but you're implying that numbers/view counts/polls etc. etc. are actually true and accurate. No, (((they))) would certainly never manipulate numbers!

Youtube manually sets what is trending allowing said videos to get more views

John Oliver is a nobody like (You).

>john oliver has a $2mil salary
fucking how? Some Sup Forums threads must get more views than his shows.

Normies are left wing and have been left wing since the New Deal, because their information has come from left wing institutions. This isn't new. Whats new is the emergence of alternative information sources

Before the right wing media like Fox emerged, the entire country was basically plugged into the mainstream left. Fox noticed that the red state peasants basically hated this shit and there was a massive potential audience there. This was the beginning of the "fragmentation" - of course, in reality the divide was always there, waiting for some clever oligarchs to notice.

Fast forward to today and whats happened is that we've got a "mainstream" (normie idiots), "right wing media" (rednecks), and "alternative" (everyone else). The first is still by far the most powerful, and the second is content to be ruled by the first (you'll notice that the first tends to portray the second as the evil masters of reality, which is laughable). Its the last one thats interesting, though whether it leads to anything real is still to be seen

fucking kiked HBO

Oliver lectures you on guns...

then they tell you watch Sopranos reruns ondemand and whatever popular action movie is in rotation at the time

>he's just better at it
he is literally being promoted by youtube while all dissenting political opinions are targeted and demonized

He isn't distributing real information though. Leftists tend to clump together into riots when faced with real information, which makes them all the easier to pipe bomb. But only Muslims do bombings, so we don't.

However can we remove 6mil people.
It is impossible it has never happened before

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? Because last time I checked, the culture is shifting and you are most definitely losing. The Right is more alive than it ever was because your side went too far. This is the future you chose.

>Normies are left wing
>Trump still wins

How did that work out last year? Its not like it is new that the media is the PR arm of the democratic party..

>The left is winning
Who's in office friend

This video is actually from last year after the Orlando shootings.

Face it , you are autistic , and I'm always right

Watching you so happy about dead white people at a concert makes me fucking ill. You make me sick. I hope it infects you.

Do you even know how many people in total live in america. 6 mil is nothing.

Anyone remember the video that came out that exposes how these shows control thought?
Can anyone link please?

or to be more specific engineer crowd response to the topic

>Last 8 years
>Left goes from supermajority control of government to a right wing supermajority government + biggest upset since truman
>Despite having every main stream media outlet
>And far more fundraising
>And all but 2 illegal votes in the country
>And the support of nearly every world leader
>And every major corporation that controls media and communications
>The only thing the left loses at is getting votes from the people who matter

he's really not though, his is a vile spew of deep state notions.

It's quite simple, really.

We do nothing.

We improve ourselves and turn within, making our own lives better.

And when the inevitable consequences of their poor decision making catches up to them and they gasp and howl for leadership, there will be an entire caste of capable leaders who CAN feed them, CAN clothe them, and CAN keep them under control.

Shekels and gibs are not a worthwhile replacement for leadership, and when the gibs stop because the shekels ran out, the current controllers will be known as the powerless manipulative worms that they are.

GUYS HELP A BROTHER OUT

I guess I should become an NRA member now, just to spite this faggot.

Deluded leftist shill. Top kek. I hope you enjoy yourself. Your life must be shit.

this one?

He only gets those views because JewTube bumps late-night comedy shows to the front page on purpose. JewTube/Google is controlled by leftists, and many of them are literally communists who hate white males.

Go to YouTube without singing-in to an account, and they literally have a Late Night Comedy section on the front page for normies to see. It's all intentional.

yeah thanks mate i fell out of the timeline and thought it was a video in a veritas style format

oh video. sorry I don't read so good

whats the point when anyone that would watch his show are already fully brainwashed?

forgot pic

>Be NRA
>Receive donations exclusively from individual citizens that believe in the 2nd amendment
>Get called a political wing of gun manufacturers despite them being banned from making political contributions by law

You can't stop the cycle until multigenerational memory becomes a thing. This stuff is tied to generational theory

not neccesarily though
you gotta realise these type of shows hijacked the old style late night comedy slowly overtime and turned it into this
and of course normies cant see it
turning a large amount of normies into cucks
my mate who is racist said to me that america needs to ban guns because he said john oliver had a good segment about it and hes funny
i died inside

>be the NRA
>get called an evil devil organization that spends trillions of shekels to mind-control politicians and citizens and force them to keep 2nd Amendment rights in place, because the NRA specifically wants blacks and children to get shot
>in reality, the leftist politicians that want gun restriction have more money and power than you do, but normies are kept oblivious of that fact because the (((media))) keeps it memory-holed and slid

Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien used to be mostly neutral on politics, and they trolled both sides.

After they retired however, the kikes replaced them with biased leftists.

yeah even letterman was alright
use to do jabs at disgrced politicians but that was about it for politics

it's being viewed by people who already agree with him. the entire trending list on YouTube is controlled.