Lego Jawed Magda "Forget Poland, Choose Swaziland" Pegowska and her orc niglet are back

Lego Jawed Magda "Forget Poland, Choose Swaziland" Pegowska and her orc niglet are back

previous bread:

>144121416

archive.is/pBcyO

>Magda his back. Virtue signals her niglet and comment section is open again on Jewtube
>previous bread discussed about phenomenon of former FSU girls coalburning as soon as they reach London (in that particular case)
>discovered that the whole circle of Pegowska are coalburners too. Is the rot deeper than we thought
>Is it an unavoidable societal phenomenon or is is a mix of kike propaganda and girls rationalising together once they burn the coal?
>What can be done, only shame work with those simpletons.

Discuss or show Magda some love

Pegowska feeding Brit/Jewish propaganda to her niglet

Her BTFO by Anglin

Some comments before she deactivated them in older vids

i dont know whats more disgusting
that lame half nigger baby or people who are obsessed about the mother
dont you have anything more interesting to do than stalk some retarded whore?

The goal of this thread is to understand how it happens then how to fight it, I see three main reasons:

- Isolation: being away from parents family, they hid their coal burning from conservative peers, don't feel consequences as state provides them with money (all no known source of income)
- Jewish propaganda, already proven several times
- Hamster rationalistaion: birds of a feather flock together/monkey see, monkey do logic. they see thier girlfriends doing it, they see it as OK. They like each other statuses to support each other in their mistakes and ostracization from others, while knowing it is a miserable situation.

This phenomenon suprises me as it is the first time I se in the flesh a whole "sect" of coal burners from Poland/lithuania/Former FSU in the flesh, places that are more "based" than others.

activates your almonds.

fsu girls are the biggest whores in Florida ask any college student in the state about tala-nasty

Show us your flag.

The whore matters not, it is the symbol and propaganda effect it has on bird brains of women.

might reflect the point I made. By being isolated from their former conservative background, they get wild more than others

you white boys have no one to blame but yourselves

What a disgusting whore. I hope somebody kills her.

Remember that those women are all from an immediate circle of friends. I found all of those in 10 minutes or so. I can bet there would be a lot more.

What a smug bitch.

kidding aside, we're all clear that this is the Sup Forums equivalent of tumblr bitching about "too many white people" and such?

You'd think these retarded mudsharks would notice their lower standard of living once they get involved with these humangutans.
Fuck them, they're always such hateful bitches anyway.

jesus christ u fucking loser pierre lmao

One of the reason to consder. This "girls has: small tits, coarse and low voice, square jaw, ugly skin, does a lot of competitive sport. Trap?

Nigel, if you worried a bit more about keeping your isle in check, you would not be the laughing stock of Christendom

>inb4 you frogs are the same

nah, those cunts are tainted too late. But the problem is real, so what causes it and is "white sharia" as Anglin coined, solution?

Are those idiots already tempted by fucking niggers before leaving Poland or does it happen by the pressure of environment there (multiculti death cult, jew psyop, peer pressure) ? It is a whole case of nurture vs nature

and some rare niglets for good measure

you're acting like a bit of a cunt tbqh. It's just a kid, even if you think race mixing is terrible, it's not the kids fault.

>sook
True. He's the first victim, not belonging anywhere hence why ridiculing one to save all.

Get a life, French faggot

UMA

>flag
Are you like police dogs, licking your anus all day to get the taste of bkack arse out of your mouth, Sven?

PRZYSMAKI!

Jesus Christ.

Damn, that is one ugly nigger

> france
> giving anyone advice about anything
i'd rather stick my face into the blades of my lawnmower than talk to some retarded frog fucking french coward. you're all human garbage.

Show us your flag, tough guy

Don't you have to ask Abdul, first? It's his landmower now.