What would have happened if Studio 4°C was allowed to adapt the rest of Berserk?

What would have happened if Studio 4°C was allowed to adapt the rest of Berserk?
youtube.com/watch?v=zHl-bIH7S-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9h2Vc9PDb0
youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing good unless you're into gay fanfic.

CG shit here, CG shit there. What difference does it make?

has there been a time where a studio did so bad with an anime they gave it to someone else to re do it during the season? or at least stop releasing it and then say sorry and re lease a new version in 2 years?

I'm actually curious if their CG has improved over the years. Surely it's better than whatever Millepensee can cook up.

Too bad they all bombed.

The Golden Age movies had better CG than the 2016 anime.
They're still both trash though. It's just one is a polished turd and the other is not.

>Pointing out the obvious

Have you never seen a CG rendered cartoon based off a CG movie in your life?

No because I don't watch CG shit.
The only things I can think of I saw CG before this were CG elements in otherwise mostly purely drawn series like GitS.

Never a full blown CG shit that is this new cgme and mostly CG that was the Golden Age movies.

And guess what, it's exactly as shitty as I imagined a CGI anime to be. It looked like a PSP videogame cutscene.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9h2Vc9PDb0

Its western shit but

Star Wars Clone Wars 2008

Started out as a movie then became a TV show

The odd thing in all of this the later seasons had better CGI than the original movie. but the problem here was Lucas was pumping in a million an episode

>Started out as a movie then became a TV show
It was always intended as TV show, the movie was literally originally planned to be the pilot episode but Lucas thought it would get more exposure if they put it in cinemas, so they did.

Also the Clone Wars was a financial catastrophe, each episode cost much more than it had in return. Lucas just didn't fucking care since he just wanted to tell his story and gave 0 fucks about profit returns.

>but the problem here was Lucas was pumping in a million an episode

That's the thing. Who wants to invest that much money into CG for a 10-15 year old moments in a manga? Choosing CG was a terrible idea from the start.

I suppose I thought it was pretty good show especially the later seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs

Lucas got away with alot of shit though

It was definitely a much better show than I expected it to be but it still had a lot of those shitty kid-friendly episodes and Ahsoka was an insufferable cunt I wanted to die ASAP.
Still thousand times better than anything than the garbage that is Rebels which I dropped hard after first 2 episodes and from what I read about the next ones only reaffirmed my decision to drop it.

Rebels is dogshit no action and barely any on screen death anymore. The animation took a dive aswell no intense night scenes and impressing backrounds.

The Clone Wars movie and 1st couple seasons look way better and that is saying something.

I'm not surprised at all about Rebels being trash really.

Disney and Jew Jew Abraham want to shit on everything in the old universe in case you haven't noticed.
EU erased and replaced with Disney's own SJW version of it that rips off content from old EU in stride, Prequels being pretty much retconned outside of the Rebels cartoon referencing them by proxy with Clone Wars, New Trilogy completely invalidating EVERYTHING that happened in the Original Trilogy and basically being a reboot and so on and so forth.

Frankly I'm glad Disney buyout happens since now I don't have to worry about keeping up with any new SW material and can stick to safely progressing through my EU backlog completely ignoring and sometimes laughing at how awful the Disney shit is.

Honestly it just surprised me how nice it could look and how they were willing to show some pretty graphic deaths. I mean you see him literally murdering hundreds of clone troopers there. Yeah its clearly censored as if it wasn't a lot of those guys would be either cut in half or in various pieces but still. You see a few clones getting brutally impaled and one even gets his back broke.

There were decapitations in the show. Clone Wars didn't give a fuck about ratings all that much.

I never got around to watching that much of it but I do recall seeing quite a large amount of carnage for a supposed kids show. I mean, clone troopers were regularly massacred. Shot, stabbed, cut up, impaled, throw off large structures. Honestly not bad for a kids show.

Clone Wars was 13+ which let it do much more than your average cartoon that is 7+.
Rebels is 7+

If you do we might be praising it but some episodes were EXTREMELY unbearable.

The show suffered from the classic Star War roller coaster of quality writing though every single episode that was about Clones was GOAT.

Millepensee doesn't do CG

I feel like making anything Star Wars related only 7+ is insane. The series has swords that cut through anything, force powers that let you throw people around like ragdolls, shock them, snap their neck and all sorts of things, war, constant huge battles with energy guns. Like seriously? It would be like if they gave Lord of the Rings a PG rating.

It's called corproate Judaism, which is what Disney is doing.
Aiming for lowest common denominator and widest possible audience.
Why not do like the rest of us did and move on? I certainly don't give a fuck about what Disney is doing since it's not Star Wars to me anyway.

Who did it?