SHALL

BE LOW IQ

[Citation needed]

>slide thread
saged

>it's okay to own guns, but not okay to commit murder with them
>it's okay to own uteruses, but not okay to commit murder with them
Absolutely zero inconsistencies.

That is wrong. You don't need to have an I.D. or background check to own a uterus.

He's right you know. Just last week I drove down to the local uterus store and tried to buy a nice new womb for myself. I had to submit 3 forms of photo ID, my SS card, and three references from non-family members. Then I had to fill out form after form after form, it was a nightmare. Plus the dude behind the counter said there's a mandatory 3 month waiting period before I can even pick up my uterus, that's crazy! In 10 seconds I can buy an assault rifle using the gun show loophole!

False

*An uterus

A uterus is far more dangerous - it alone creates niggers.

>assault weapon
so all weapons?

How?

Also a uterus is allowed in voting places.
In addition to owning it, one can even USE a uterus without a license. (the horror)

Back to drawing board shill this is an embarrassment of money spent on a campaign ad that makes zero sense.

Watch how easy it backfires:

>No uterus no opinion on abortion
>No gun no opinion on gun control

Patently false. There's a mountain of regulation surrounding the legality of design, manufacture, purchase, use, and importation of firearms.

They mean putting a uterus and unborn child to death right ? Gee what a terrible "regulation"

Guess women aren't allowed at hospitals, airports and the like.

How?

If only we actually banned high-capacity women like we do weapons

>"Oranges are more heavily regulated than apples"

Let's not forget mexicans/blacks are able to own fully automatic uteri able to pump out 4-7 babies every 9 months.

That's simply untrue.

>the one thing can give life to Hitler
>the other thing can take it away again

I don't see anything wrong.

#MyGunMyRules

Alot of canadians interested in american policy...

really makes you think who the posters from canada are...

He is just upset because he can’t have one.

Tbh im honestly interested into american politics. It's just that we have a nice outside view without hearing about GRONALD CROMK 24/7

“Than an”

>an
can someone show me the regulations on uterus? I can't seem to find them.

Uteruses are literally weapons of mass destruction. Inner city single mother uteruses have literally destroyed entire cities.

>"assault weapon"
Banned since the 1930s

>uterus
Not banned

Reminder to sage trash threads