Why are Trump supporters so violent that Kimmel has to tighten security at his shows?

Why are Trump supporters so violent that Kimmel has to tighten security at his shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/jimmy-kimmel-targeted-by-conservative-street-artist-1045951
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's pretty intolerant of him.

#nowalls
#noborders

Did he learn the actual date for the DOTR?

Considering the rage killers in the past are 90% dems I think he will be fine

So much for the tolerant right.

I hope these security forces don't have guns..that would be scary

No big deal.

I gave some kids rape whistles due to Jimmy Kimmel supporters.

Shouldn't kimmel be telling his security guards to give up their violent terroristic baby killing guns?

>give up your guns
>i need extra security
why are liberal faggots so duplicitous and retarded?

What does his security personal use for protection.

Rape whistles?

Do you really need to ask?

Must be all the mass shootings we do.......

Oh.
Wait....

Do those security guards have guns? Why would they need those? Don't they know the 2nd amendment is an archaic concept meant for times in history when we used muskets?

Wut

>Jimmy Kimmel hires extra people caring big scarey guns while he tries to ban big scarey guns
Huh

>Why are Trump supporters so violent that Kimmel has to tighten security at his shows?
the real question is why is Kimmel such a giant hypocrite about gun control? why should his "security" be allowed to have "military grade weapons" while us mere peasants cannot?

Day of the Rope

Wow, does he not care about people getting shot? Why does he have armed security?

See

Leftywood really fucked this guy over. Remember when he was doing the "Man Show" with Corolla and was actually funny? Pepperidge Farm remembers

Not only that but it is a well known fact that security only targets black people because of their race so Jimmy is a racist too.

everybody knows rape whistles just alert more rapists to the location.

Look at that honest face

Wonder what they mean by upping security. Probably just locks his dressing room now

>Jimmy thinks no one should have guns
>Increases the number of men with guns to protect him self.

And they wonder why we dont give a shit about their opinions.

I forgot that Jimmy is a raging misogynist too. Why do the left like him so much?

Like anyone gives a shit about him... what a joke

>due to trump supporters
What does that even mean? Due to trump supporters doing what? It's like saying "because reasons"

> we need gun control!
> fake cries on TV
> has armed security

No, really it's about how violent the right is at demonstrations and protests...........

Kimmel is a fucking idiot. The people that believe him are even more worthless.

Lol, is that bench recent?

yes

hollywoodreporter.com/news/jimmy-kimmel-targeted-by-conservative-street-artist-1045951

Makes you wonder considering Carolla's current shpeel.

remember 1/2

Also
>ZIGGY ZOGGY ZIGGY ZOGGY! OI! OI! OI!

remember 2/2

it's happening

Elaborate please. Corolla was always the better one.

Lord of the Rings

>Kimmel
>kike
choose both

One post on a chan about a potential happening that doesnt even get the date right means that its all a conspiracy?

Jesus Christ, dude. If everything you read on the Chans was real, Clinton would have been in jail by now and the world would have ended weeks ago.

Guess what? You are being trolled, moron.

Haha it's because there is no real reason. He's just tacking on "Trump supporters" to further entrench people.
Divide and conquer, keep the left fighting the right while the kikes run off with all the fucking money, building their new Order up, reaching for God like the Tower of Babel.

>Why are Trump supporters so violent

Because they are rural and suburban retards.

Right wingers are just more violent.

I bet you can't think of ONE time a leftist group was violent?

in the presence of truth, lies can only exist in a hermetically sealed environment. He is terrified of the audience poking holes in his performance and most moral and just standing. Never mind, this is the same piece of shit who glorified the sexism and other bullshit he rails against now, earlier in his career on "the man show"

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY

>that smug fucking face
They actually delight in propping up bullshit narratives of average, innocent folk being violent psychos. Even if it makes them suffer or actually ruins their lives. It's especially funny because he knows exactly how wrong and unfair this is.

Clowns really are the modern symbol of evil.

His puppet masters ordered him to do this. Needing heavier security will probably become a more common thing that media pushes on the American people.

All those mass shootings.

Yeah. Most of the conservative talk radio hosts have suggested it. I dont know if I trust them anymore.

I can think of quite a few actually.

Antifa, Mao Tse Tung, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot, Castro, Chavez/Madero.

If you want me to cite actual instances, I can. But sit down, it could take a few hours.

Publicity.

Why is it that all these fucking idiots think that if they get in a zinger tweet or joke, Trump will step down?
It puzzles me seeing every time he tweets some faggot comes in with a shit one liner that does not even make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Youll know when its a trump supporter.

>This faggot is going to make checking into hotels even more of a pain

Thanks stevie

lmao hello newfag

BLM promotes violence
Sure it's like a mad dog and will bite the hand that feeds it, but that left hand will keep feeding it

So the plan is kill 50+ people to make you all walk through metal screening?
Why? All that just to inconvenience you for 5 min.
I know you guys are big on carrying, but why the fuck would you need a gun in a hotel unless your agent 47. Is America just like the movies where car chases and gun fights erupt every few steps?
Oh and i don't mind if you open carry have all the guns you want in my view, i am questioning the pay off from this stunt.

Incrementalism is how people in britain cant even carry knives to defend themselves when they were once the strongest nation in the world.

I am british, but i would like to dispel the whole "can't carry knifes" shit. Yes they may be illegal but trust me most chavs will be packing a knife. Or in some cases a more bigger weapon.
I will let you in on a secret, some drug dealers in my area carry fucking shotguns.
They may have a case of somebody defending themselves in court with a knife and the whole song and dance that goes with it.(they get a year or a suspended). But usually if somebody tries to rob your house and you use a knife to fight them off, the police will just pick the fucker up and give you a nod. The whole knife ban is to keep up appearances m8.

I want to punch jimmy kimmel in the face that smug crybaby faggot

Jimmy KImmel has Podesta's hand so far up his ass you'd think he's a 10 year old boy.

True, and Corolla is actually based.

welcome, newfag!

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA!

If I ever catch Kimmel in public I'm punching him in the face,we should all take a vow that if any of us ever sees this clown in person we punch him

I'd never touch the guy, but the fact that he's afraid is beautiful

Interesting. Ty for this info.

no thanks antifa

Sure, Jimmy, great plan.
I'm guessing you need a screencap for evidence?

That would only make him more popular among normies. He's a character playing a role. I do hate his smug smile though.

I am not ANTIFA but if I ever see him I really am gonna deck this faggot. He is as bad as Clinton on the manipulation scale, it would be an honor to go to jail for hitting this fuck

Oh look, it's another episode of the millionaire talking about how he couldn't afford to save his child's life. I cannot fucking stand these whiny celebrities who make millions yearly complaining that they might have their health care taken away.

Fuck off. The farmer struggling to feed two kids is the one who would suffer and would be hopeless if their kid became sick, not you.

No one's buying it, fagboi

No shit Sherlock, we all already know that banning shit doesn't work.

he is based and that's why he doesn't have a job in kikewood

And I'm 100% sure his guards are armed.
That's how the leftards always act, do as I say, not as I do. They want every gun banned, except for their own protection

Fuck off shill.

thats sick. I heard holiwood already making film about las.vegas shooting is it tru?

You don't punch him you fool. We are nothing like those antifag apes.
We do nothing, antifags are the one ripping shit apart for the public to see. We won the fight as soon as the "punch a nazi" shit started.
So why do you keep repeating it knowing it is a lie? Seems like a bit of madness in my opinion.

HMM, I wonder if his Security CARRIES GUNS.. HMMMMMMMM fuck kimmel

He's a massive attention whore and nobody cares enough about him to waste a bullet on him.

Also, about the "New World Order". It's not exactly new, maybe call it "Old and Rotten World Order"?

More media effort to dehumanize Trump supporters as violent murderers, even though probably no one actually made any threats.

Weak bait

>You don't punch him you fool.
I wouldn't waste the jail time on a simple assault. Assaulting one of the kike's top agents guarantees a kangaroo court and some insanely trumped up charges for "muh hate crimes." They'd bump misdemeanors up to felonies and make sure you "accidentally" get released into nigger-population on fried chicken day.

Any hunter older than the age of 12 has the skills to snipe a jew from blocks away while he's out on his morning Starcucks run. From the window of a parked truck. You'd probably get away with it, too. Most normies can't tell gunfire from fireworks or an exhaust backfiring. Problem is, one kike muppet isn't worth dying over, so few are willing to do it. He's not worth throwing your life away over. It's the only reason half of these lying jews still breathe.

>ZOG
Oh, indeed.

When it comes to Sup Forumss "sniping skills" i will believe it when i see the news report. Otherwise
*insert navy SEAL pasta here*

You ever had friends before? You know how you get together and roast each other about dumb shit that might not even be 100% accurate but you do it because it's funny?

Kind of like that, although I'm sure there are plenty on this board that do take it seriously because most of y'all are retarded. Just like you are for this dumb fucking question.

>Gets called out on his faulty logic.
>Hides behind "it's just a prank bro" as defense.
No wonder the FBI is so good at manipulating you.

Not an argument.

Who said i wanted one? I am right your wrong, no argument needed.

Soooo. It means we are not racist/neo nazist/fascist anymore?

You did by asking me a newfag question. Might as well have asked me why people deny the holocaust on here.

>I'm rubber you're glue
kek, ok buddy.

>due to Trump supporters
If Trump supporters are giving him that much trouble, he should be able to post even a single video with proof of it, right?

The nod is at their discretion. When all your pigs are muzzies and niggers the nids will stop and the hard time will start. As South Africa you stupid fuck, their water is boiling, yours is just steaming.

I had to increase security at my office because of threats and actions of violent leftists. I guess we're even then.

Um, no lil' sweeters. That's the left, once again. Remember how the left cried about the right not respecting the results of elections and threatening to undermine democracy when they thought they had the election sufficiently rigged? Only to immediately start undermining democracy once they lost with 'muh russia' lies, fake hate-crimes and by waging a campaign of political violence, using the media to normalize/legitimize it all? The left are the ones who started all of this. Hell, you couldn't even wait until AFTER the election to start committing political violence (e.g. bird-dogging, outright assaulting people leaving Trump rallies, mob violence).

hes a public figure, he gets hundred of threats, shitpost, falseflags and trolls a day

Lol that is a fantastic act of projection there.

Makes me wonder why no chimped out on the media in the US yet. Not even a punch thrown. Charlie Hebdo clearely showed that intimidation works. Instead they run over landwhales.