Sargon is cucked?

sargon is cucked?

Yeah we all knew this year's ago. Sargon is a faggot that has no interest in saving the west

Naw.

Go away sargon, no one likes you not even you mother.

I do like Sargon and believe he brings important issues to light. You don't have to agree with him on every point, but I do believe he strives to be consistent and objective, while being mostly aware of his own limitations. That said, his appearance on Joe Rogan was abysmal

If by that you mean fantastically stupid and possibly illiterate then yes

Find the video Marxist Sargonism.

Sargon is a "big brained centris" .therefore he has no ideas or stances on anything..

We could discuss this all day, but anyone who criticizes the young Turks, feminism, and Anita is ok by me.

Wow, what dangerous stances to have..so brave

>listening to a potato nigger

>sargoy of mossad
never even heard the sound of this faggot's voice

If he just stopped misquoting people, quoting out of context,mis- attributing quotations, and making shit up and saying that is what people said... I would have some respect for him, even though he whines and moans and fakes anger and is generally annoying to listen to.

Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid?

He also calls out islam, which more people need to do. I'm not arguing he's perfect. But I appreciate his contribution to the discussion.

Devon Tracey is the new /kingofpol/

>he attacks the symptoms

Intil he names (((them))) he just another shill.

You are about 5 years too late to break this news user sorry
also
>1PBTID
fuck you

Sargon ruined himself by succumbing to his own cult of personality, and now he protects his superego at all costs which has made him into the same kind of mocking faggot as Colbert or Oliver.

CHECK

This lime gets it.

Water is wet

It's easy to be opinionated when you're stupid.

I don't exactly see how not having ideology is a bad thing.

This

>therefore he has no ideas or stances on anything..

Except that Ethnonationalism is absolutely not okay and there's nothing up with the Jews. He considers these things axiomatic and beyond evidence and observation, and thus forfeits his claim to objectivity.

That's a fair point. Many seem to avoid that issue

>hurrrrrrrr durrrrrr the jews did it
>j00000s amirite?

you're a total faggot, go be a defeatist homosexual somewhere else.

Not sure that's how it works, user.

>the year is 2032
>sargon's wife's daughter creates the post to that renders her empress of Sup Forums and humanity's last chance
>post number will be 144144441444444441
>i will be in the screenshot
>op still sucking cocks

This is a shill thread attempting character assassination on your persona you dumb quadroon fuck.

the rogan interview was bad
anita shook him and it showed

All those fun digits and you use it on this garbage, Sargon.

>I do not care if whites are a minority in their countries because I'll be dead by then!
Babby's first nihilism

>calling others quadroon
>that flag
Just.
I like you, Greece, but ai gamisou malaka. Skata sta moutra sou

>him on every point, but I do believe he strives to

Satgon is cucked but he and the rest of the alt lite are a valuable entry point for redpilling normies

>Satgon

Stopped reading

Because your idea of saving the west is ethno nationalism.

>ethno nationalism

stupid idea, genocidal in nature.

>ancap education

He doesn't attack institutions behind sjw agenda.

Without that he simply trying to fight fire by spitting on it.

While he argues with pro fem papers and rants on their logic, US universities graduate thousands of people in gender studies who will write even more.

>institutions behind sjw agenda.

Universities and at least half of media, and one party in the US.

He started a petition to defund SJW university courses about 2 years ago but that never really went anywhere.

>hype as fuck to watch him on joe
>he spends the first 1 hour doing nothing but complaining about internet drama
>joe calls him out on it
>sputters like an autist to cover his ass

Man was that ever embarrasing. I had to stop listening after about 2 hours.

It really was that bad.

sauce?

I wonder when the old gamer gate era, talking in a boring manner about what the "sjws" did again people will fade away.

Like they were fun for the first few videos but overall people only watch them because they agree with them in the first place.

The thing is that SJWs are STILL ruining all kinds of media, so Sargon still has a lot of potential material to "expose". Instead he's moved into talking about serious RL politics which I can say for certain isn't his forte.

He's a classic liberal.
LaBeouf's gay little art project earlier this year showed what kind of faggots are really posting on Sup Forums. A bunch of betas who wouldn't own up to all their racist rhetoric when confronted. Absolutely pathetic.

Figuratively and literally.

He constantly flip flops on his ideology and raises another man's child.

NO FUCKING SHIT HES A KEK HOLY SHIT HES THE MOST KEKED OF THEM ALL WHY DO PEOPLE STILL WATCH HIS BULLSHIT?????

You are right about that. I am just a little jaded of the "culturally libertarian" and "muh centrist" people.

Sargon is to politics what LeafyisHere is to YouTube drama

They can both make entertaining content for teenagers by picking on borderline defenceless retards, but when they run into real shit (TM) they get blown the fuck out consistently

Answer: yes

>"Who's saying that?"
>"Journalists."
>"Like actual journalists? Pull up an article."

I can't get past this point, lads.

I cringe hard when people get roasted.

His criticism of the alt-right is just and fine. If you're one of those unironic nazis then it's time to close the Sup Forums tab for a few months..

if anything, Youtbue has approached him to change his views some in exchange for a big increase in how much he brings in for views or a lump sum payment by contract

Nah, his arguments against it are mostly shitty and feeling-based. I'm not alt-right and I understand his grievances with the alt-right but people like the Distributist have done a much better job at criticizing it.

Well, not everyone can be a mighty purely spiritual wraith that is undisturbed by petty concerns like biology and exclusively cares about abstract values.
Not everyone can also be so far removed from base matter to disregard the fact that perhaps these values just aren't unrelated to biology at all.
I can put a meme flag on too. White nationalism is not an option for you, it's a prerequisite to anskekistan dreams. The Aztec-Arab-Indo-Negro condimonium will never, ever, ever, ever be remotely libertarian no matter how hard you wish it.

Yep, one of the alt-right kekistan cancers that need to be eliminated

>Married a woman who had children with another man.
He's absolutely cucked

If it's criticism of it, it's fine. Kraut & Tea has also taken up the same stance of attacking the alt-right trolls.

Only light. So lightly that if one could only explain that ""centrism"" is an anti-concept and convince him to abandon the notion it would be enough to uncuck him.
I like him marginally, quality content.

Why does he always post that picture instead of his real face when starting these threads about himself?

his interview with Jarrod Taylor is the utmost level of cuck cringe I've ever seen. Jarrod absolutely destroys everything he puts forth and, as usual, makes white nationalism and legal self segregation rational, and then sargon literally goes into sjw "muh oppressed peepl" and whines about blacks being tested poorly. he flip flops on his positions and absolutely refuses to take a stand on anything at all, ever, like most libertarians. he is so wrapped up in smugness and trying to treat everyone else as a lower class peasant that he incoherently makes a complete twat of himself when talking to older, wiser men. hope he gets assaulted by niggers soon.

you're retarded enough to think non whites would ever uphold western values and not destroy every aspect of it and then also destroy any shred of it's history. They have the opportunity right now, what are they doing? the fact that you are against ethno nationalism shows you don't believe in racial differences. that's pretty low on the totem pole regarding how much you know about history, politics, and culture. Maybe you should leave and go listen to some Joe Rogan podcasts.