Kraut/pol/ - We need to get back to regular threads edition

>upcoming habbenings
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

>If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

Other urls found in this thread:

wizardrealm.com/norse/holidays.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ásatrú_holidays
archive.is/HLWlJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/23/eu-migrants-not-refugees-recommends-deportation/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/italy-sees-surge-in-importation-of-african-mobile-disease-vectors/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/yemen-has-a-cholera-outbreak/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/polio-breaking-out-in-syria/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-pandemic-apocalypse-approaches-closer/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/15-moroccan-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-sex-with-donkey/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/hiv-overcoming-drugs-prevent-transmission/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/pandemic-coming-texas-refugee-child-dies-at-airport/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-k-shifts-produce-the-pandemic/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/asch-the-pandemic-may-arise-from-filoviruses-that-we-ignore/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/pandemics-and-apocalypses/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/hepatitis-outbreak-in-san-diego/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/preparing-for-the-apocalypse-new-quarantine-rules/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/gay-teens-account-for-92-of-hiv-infections-in-their-age-group/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/feminist-cooks-bread-from-vaginal-yeast/
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/Sqqd7
8ch
tinypic.com/player.php?v=rumyol>&s=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have an idea where the /SIG/ threads went, they were invaluable motivation...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA trips, they deserve an answer, come on.
Also, do you guys have a workout shedule you follow/plan on following?
I'll get back on track with my body-weight routines this SONNTAG after about a year of drought.
After all, you want to be able to break Ahmed's jaw if he's being a subhuman as is his common nature.

I think mods shoah them

ISIS bride begs Merkel: "Please help me, I want to return to Germany, my children need therapy."

How will this all end?

I'm serious-

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What will end?

Bump

This country is going down. I do not leave my house at dark anymore. I quit going jogging alone. And still. A muslim guy followed me at bright daylight.
This is hell. How will it end? I hope that we are in escalation phase and it will soon be over.

has merkel or anyone responded to her?

Still happy that AFD won, hopefully we get some funny videos to spread across Pol threads about Immigration policy and redpill the rest of the world.

>be searching for a graduation degree for my Bachelor of science.
>find a job offer in Saarland
>first thing is to look up pic related
t-thanks pol

where is my Austria/pol/ for the upcoming general election

OP finally wants to get shit done instead of whining how "i am not in the position to better my self, all i can do to help our cause is shitposting"

btw, i already proposed to turn kraut/pol/ into some kind of self improvement thread after the elections. only sharp man like pic related can be respected and produce german offspring

Make one yourself instead of asking others.

You a man or a mouse?

right here. i ones proposed to turn kraut/pol/ into nordic/germanic pol for baltics scandinavics and germanics. (celts and slavs also welcome)

dunno how though i.e. whats necessary for it to be a Sup Forums

>t. lurker

>nordic/pol/
How did you celebrate Mabon and what are your preparations for Vetrnaetr?
wizardrealm.com/norse/holidays.html

what's the law on switchblades in vienna, thinking of buying one

currently reading Die Edda
i am researching paganism atm. thanks for the link

being a edgy teenager is enough.
i guess you have actually a reason to buy one apart from acting cool in front of 13 year olds

That ADF girl is really cute what's her name?

it will take a lot of time. only thing possible is a neverending serious of terrorist attacks in germany... or a total collapse of the economy, so people get pissed at refugees for receiving give me dats in these hard times or refugees getting pissed for not getting enough give me dats anymore

They smited them back to /Bant, apperently fat shaming isnt political incorrect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ásatrú_holidays

This is also a good read.

I bought Die Edda and 2 other books about norse and germanic mythology some time ago, so much hidden wisdom inside.

Take the ozone layer for example:
Odin says that before the sun is a shield named Svalinn, and if the shield were to fall from its frontal position, mountain and sea "would burn up".

I started a txt with some stuff but I never got far enough for it to be useable.

afd-chan (and putsch-chan is her friendly friend)

> you need a reason to buy a switchblade
if you don't know, then don't just go and tell me some version of a cuck-law you have over in germcuckistan
also there's literally nothing wrong with carrying a switchblade, you can have much lovelier conversations with specific ethnic groups (who love everything related to knifes) if they know you're holding a knife

Wrong pic

>Odin says that before the sun is a shield named Svalinn, and if the shield were to fall from its frontal position, mountain and sea "would burn up".
wanted to reread that part anyway. i like the world building (kinda lit that everything is made up off ymir)
>I started a txt with some stuff but I never got far enough for it to be useable.
to much distraction nowadays :/
and we are probably pussies

>you can have much lovelier conversations with specific ethnic groups
i know that feel

today my Briefwahl documents arrived

>Oberpfalz
Phew, that was close

>niedersachsen
how many voted for the AfD in you member statee?

How is AfD doing in Niedersachsen?
Will they get more than 5%?

Plus you can never be sure about the level of credibility.

For example the grimm brothers believed saturday was attributed to loki because sæter means "insidiator" or "one who lies in ambush" and all the other weekdays were attributed to norse gods, but most researchers think that's crap.

they got you surrounded user
at least you can shoot in every direction

not publicly that i know of

pretty hard stuff to digest anyway. sometimes i don´t see the meaning behind certain stories. i probably need to read some interpretation of the Edda
also going to read Nibelungen

RACE WAR
A
C
E
W
A
R
:^)

Well, that is understandable, I will arrange a folder of copy-pasta and just throw it around randomly in the threads I visit.
For the upcoming instabilities visit
>>>shtfschool.com
archive.is/HLWlJ

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/06/23/eu-migrants-not-refugees-recommends-deportation/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/italy-sees-surge-in-importation-of-african-mobile-disease-vectors/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/yemen-has-a-cholera-outbreak/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/polio-breaking-out-in-syria/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-pandemic-apocalypse-approaches-closer/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/15-moroccan-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-sex-with-donkey/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/hiv-overcoming-drugs-prevent-transmission/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/pandemic-coming-texas-refugee-child-dies-at-airport/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-k-shifts-produce-the-pandemic/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/asch-the-pandemic-may-arise-from-filoviruses-that-we-ignore/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/pandemics-and-apocalypses/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/hepatitis-outbreak-in-san-diego/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/preparing-for-the-apocalypse-new-quarantine-rules/

And the leftists and LGBT community is going to be fucked when SHTF and medicine goes bye bye:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/gay-teens-account-for-92-of-hiv-infections-in-their-age-group/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/feminist-cooks-bread-from-vaginal-yeast/

AfD-Chan.

Wot in tarnation! I will literally start typing up self-improvement copy-pasta and spam them, fuck those mods.
We need to be our best self to engage in political debate, we need to be respected and well off, for our ideas to catch on; help ourselves before we can help others.
Literally follow the plan (or adapt it to your planning desires) and start to achieve the things you always wanted to achieve, you have only this one life.
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order.
Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.
Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you?
Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life.
And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you
are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you
make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own,
individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of
your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people
born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents.
But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that
you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for
you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself
focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in
real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Pastebin wäre was feines für weitere Fäden. Im Notfall so einfach jeder stumpf davon kopieren können.

>so
*sollte

Good, next up, 4th reichg :DFDDD
Fug feminisdsd:--DD
gass all giges and gigger gfc munchers :-----D

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
MEME GENERATOR: imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

>shtfschool.com
neat

>I will arrange a folder of copy-pasta and just throw it around randomly in the threads I visit
nice

i would like to adopt the outlay of the deutsch-faden on Sup Forums
instead of random questions, we could center these questions around our self improvement, progress and missteps... i should visit the /SIG/ sometime to see what would be nice to adopt

Hmmm, Okay. But note, the /SIG/ threads were here, they aren't being posted anymore, sadly.

neither on /bant/

Austria YES
Sharia police threatens rape and murder to girl with freedom titties and boyfriend (Burgers can't even).

archive.is/Sqqd7

Also, on self-improvement, consider checking out the 8ch/zundel/
(removed dot for (((spam)))):
8ch net/zundel/catalog.html

7—8%

I have no idea

/SIG/ is back up!
Give them a bump and say thanks!

Was there a difference between mail in ballots and booth results, btw?

Does anyone have a good system by which they organize all their memes and chan-related stuff?

Not sure, but we can (((assume))) it.
It doesn't matter, however, the "Familiennnachzug" will fuck us over in the next 4 years, further bolstering the AfD.

good goy user for saving the OP pasta

well, if there was near obvious fudgery, it might serve to pill, just saying

I should probably compile different copypastas on AfD, meme war and self improvement and make a pastebin..
Also, is there a way to disect a .gif into separtae images, I would like to try and animate a headpat of Putsch-chan with pic related...

Tell me about it. I could easily make like 60k if I'd follow the headhunters offerings ... to Frankfurt or Hamburg or Cologne. But I'd go RAHOWA within a month or hang myself.
I'd rather make significantly less and have a residence in a predominantely huwyte town.

But all the founders of Austrian capitalism were Jews.

It's but a meme, I am not educated on economy yet...
Can someone answer me please?

>Und was passiert mit denen wenn man sie findet? Bekommen eine Verwarnung? Null Konsequenzen, das ist eines der Hautprobleme…habe ich schon alles hinter mir.
What's a good self-defense weapon for taking to a sea?

Glock 19 or sabre if you can't get a permit.

Is there a way to split up a .gif into it's single images?

I'm not really too informed concering our gun law.

Are you even allowed to concealed carry? I thought you had to store gun and ammunation separately in a safe or something unless you're police on duty.

ImageMagick:
convert foo.gif foo.png
creates foo####.png images

Great article, going to use Moslemrudel from now on.

Ah!
Thanks!

There are permit free weapons (bolt or lever action rifle, breach loading shotgun, muzzle loaders etc) which you can just buy but not carry on public property.
Semi autos and handguns require a permit which is shall issue, but a bit more paperwork. Allows you to buy them (Waffenbesitzkarte) but not carry.
And there is the Waffenschein, which is a carrying permit. It's not shall issue but at the discretion of your local police bureau.
Rarely issued in some jurisdictions, but easy to get in rural areas as long as you are white.

Have we got any news about the Jamaica coalition or the ongoing AfD purges (last I heard was some people in Saxony 'leaving')?

get a knife, it also comes in handy from time to time. I always have one on me and would use it on some riled up mudshit if I have too, I also am thinking of taking some kind of self-defense course, can somebody recommend something, I already work out btw.

+bladed weapons like machetes or swords can be bought without permit if you are older than 18 and can be carried (unlike in Germany where everything above 12cm is illegal).

Is it true Frauke is creating a splinter party?

Rare Frauke Petry feet.

>pull out knife
>chad muslims unimpressed
>disarm me and stab my gut until I die
I'd rather get raped desu

Glock is way better if you are trained to shoot under stress. It's not as easy as it sounds.

I meant it as a last resort kind of thing, you should also be strong enough to not get disarmed by some afghan manlet

Yeah but 6 of them?
Knife won't help much against numbers.

Are roaming Moslemrudel a regular occurence where you live?

>implying they hang out alone ever
If it's just one of them he wouldn't even have the courage to say anything.

I'm not an Austrian. Tell me, Ausanon, will the ÖVP+FPÖ coalition solve Vienna's Muslim problem?

tinypic.com/player.php?v=rumyol>&s=9

>ÖVP+FPÖ coalition
Haha good one. It's gonna be ÖVP+SPÖ like always. Don't trust Kurz. Nothings gonna change.
Even if FPÖ manages to get first place they are gonna form a big coalition against them.

I've got most of the Kraut/pol/ pastas lying around in my memewar folders. Imma make a pastebin.
No help though on the """jif""" stuff

ÖVP was instrumental in getting the Muzzies into the country in the first place. That's like expecting the CDU to ever get the Turks and others out of Germany.

probably but it will end Lucke-tier, AND she will cuck to the establishment because that's what she was aiming at from the start

I thought that was SPÖ and Werner Cuckman.

Wait wait, you're a chick? A hot blonde Aryan chick?

Whats your take on 2021?
Will the AfD expand or will it shrink?

>Negative Outcome
-The Cartel will move their narrative to the right and make the AfD obsolete and demolish their voterbase
-Citizens that voted the AfD are discouraged after them not being enough in control since every party seems to have sworn themselves against them and vote cartelparties again

>Positive Outcome
-The AfD has proven to the people of germany that them being in the Parliament will not turn germany into Atlantis, and that they've not yet recruited nazis to ride on dinosaurs and burn jews like they used to, thus building more trust to normies.

What d'ya think, Sup Forums?

He's talking about gastarbeiter

So the party will do nothing and it has to come to open race war?

I dont really see how the countries government would change anything in red-green
they "only" have leverage over the budget plan, but what will that realistically change?

The only thing the Government could try doing is to deport those whose decision on asylum is negative, which is hard in itself because the countries where they are from wont take them back, and its hard for a little countrie like austria to negotiate alone with bigger countries, we would have to wait for and EU deal, which, lets be real, is not gonna happen in this incompetent shithole that is the European parlament

What about imprisoning niggers until they remember which shithole they fled from?

Their shitholes don't want them back either and who's gonna pay for the transport?

Only strategy that works is cut gibsmedat entirely and wait for them to go to Germany or somewhere else.

new poll for Niedersachsen

Why does anybody have to pay for their transport? Nobody paid to bring them here in the first place.

>Nobody paid to bring them here in the first place.
Soros did.

>Why does anybody have to pay for their transport?
Because shipping a person back to syria or africa costs money? Why should anyone take them there for free? Fuel is expensive.