Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/915815987638882305
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/915669304019795968
twitter.com/Independent/status/915953358493626369
twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/915901858102644741
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3M-0zWiXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals like music

There are reports he intended to survive this shooting and was going to shoot up another crowd. No idea how he though he would ever get away

He likes doing gun deals over looking concerts

Does this destroy the arms deal theory? I can't see how this fits in

If we go with the arms dealer theory, major events that would require attendees to book accommodation would be good cover both for him and his buyer (or him and the seller, if he was stocking). Lots of people from out of town, pressure on law enforcement and security. White guy in his 60s could slip right through. Perhaps he had another deal lined up in Chicago.

That doesnt make sense. Concerts, raves, etc, are venues that attract human trafficking, drug trafficking, gun trafficking. I dont thibk Paddock intended to shoot up then escape to do it again. Especially staying in country- thats fucking retarded.

I think Paddock planned another arms or drug deal on behalf of his/his girlfriend's handlers.
I think shit went sideways in Vegas, and, Paddock got burned. There may even be credence to larping user's assertions that a bomb event was subverted, and, the shooting was the subsequent biproduct.

As the theory goes he would have been just a useful idiot. If he was dealing the locations were likely the idea of the buyers.

However today I red that police now thinks he wanted to escape but instead wrote a note and commited suicide. What did the note say? Also strange, if he wanted to flee why use registered guns. Specially with his big money background. But than never have I seen the police directly saying that the guns found were the guns he purchaised. Anybody knows more?

I heard somewhere his plan was to get away from the hotel in a van filled with explosvies

The guns in the hotel room to be specific.

It wasnt an arms deal, it was material assistance and incentive provided for a terror cell in order to "foil" the attack, make the news, and generate funding.

Like other instances of this going wrong (draw muhammad contest, Oklahoma City bombing) it simply was never stopped.

This is 100% in line with the FBIs "counter terror" M.O.

A lot of info in the press conference rundown

Lollapalooza was back in August. Probably scoped it out and didn't think he'd get the high score he was looking for. Though I'm sure Sup Forums will decide it fits in with their usual brainlet conspiracy theories about da jooz and cia psyops missions.

Ha! Nothing destroys something that doesn't exist. What theory? You mean the troll fantasy?

Maybe this was the original plan to sell arms, something happened, and he had to cancel. The new meeting would be in Vegas 1 month later.

He was a Vegas regular, is there any indication he was only there for thee events?

I was basically living in hotels. Big gamblers are offered free nights

Shut the fuck up you dumbass retard.

Some guy went nuts and shot a bunch of people. This is far more likely to happen than some "deep state" conspiracy which literally has no evidence to support whatsoever.

9/11 truthers, moon landing deniers, JFK and sandy hook retards are all the same.

I dream of the day that everyone on the left and right rises up to kill all conspiritards.

He was a nutter who wanted to kill lots of people.

Music is Haram

Arms dealer? Give me a quick rundown of that theory please?

The rooms he booked were for events that happened before the shooting.

How is he supposed to survive the Vegas thing and then travel into the past to commit even more murders? Is he a time-hopping wizard?

>I dream of the day that everyone on the left and right rises up to kill all conspiritards.

Gay lefty Bavaryan here.

I would support your dream with the power of my beautiful uncut penis.

My guess is he went there with the intent to sell guns but the "buyers" intent was to shoot up the concert and flee, making Paddock look like some lone wolf lunatic.

>My guess is he went

Oh did I ask for guesses? Did I ask for a burger's guess?

Nope, but that's all there is to be had.

>Nope

Good boy.

id say it helps it, he planned a other deal that just happened to over look another concert. maybe concerts give good coverage?

>Brother said she was calm

twitter.com/ABC/status/915815987638882305

>Room receipt says 2 guests

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/915669304019795968

>Accomplice

twitter.com/Independent/status/915953358493626369

twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/915901858102644741

>Lady told people "They are all around us!" and "You're all going to die tonight"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3M-0zWiXc

>This was a harvest, check the Luxor pyramid

who cares, kill again you filthy kikes.

>"You're all going to die tonight"

She...she was kinda right.

I'm starting to think this was going to be a much larger operation that got botched. Multiple sites were going to be attacked.

We're going to find out this was a Deep State / ISIS attack on the US that went bad.

>it was just some guy who snapped lol Occams Razor xD

The absolutely most brainlet response to this incident, regardless of what you think about 9/11, JFK etc

This sentence
>We're going to find out this was a Deep State / ISIS attack on the US that went bad.

proves that this sentence
>I'm starting to think

was a lie.

http : //www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/05/las-vegas-shooter-had-booked-room-augchicago-augumay-have-had-help-but-investigators-have-no-idea-wh/734824001/

02:50 REACHING THE SUSPECTS
>02:50 REACHING THE SUSPECTS

You know what does sound plausible though? A white conspiracy to hold down darkie.

Shouldn't you be watching your girlfriend get raped by a pack of muzzie niggers, Hanz?

Exactly, the whole logic behind this being an arms deal gone wrong or some sort of govt connected plot to get metal detectors everywhere is no more likely than this being a plot by right wingers, (Erik Prince associated groups) to pose as the left or jihadis in order to build up justification to go after their enemies. As a matter of fact I'd say that the latter has just as much credibility considering the most likely "pure disinfo" that was spread by Infowars about there being antifa propaganda in the hotel room by "seen by insiders" Did, Alex "delete that text," did he even get that text, or was this some Moldbug/Duginite disinfo. Just saying.

>the FBI/CIA has never provided material and financial assistance to domestic terror cells and incentivized them into action before

lol, good one!

Yeah, I mean it's not like he comes from a family of crazy people.... I mean sure his dad raised him while robbing banks and trying to kill cops. but that doesn't mean they are crazy....

Right?

>triggered conspiracucks

lmao

>no more likely than this being a plot by right wingers
Except that the FBI/CIA has a long history of giving weapons and cash to terror groups in the US and inciting them to attack, whereas the right wing has no history of attacking itself in such a manner in the US.

We need to ban assault buildings, clearly

Theory? You mean retarded conspiracy theory that makes no sense whatsoever?

>terror groups in the US

Why are whites so degenerate and violent?

>no argument
>responds to facts with delusion
pathetic, but to be expected of your people

Why do you project so much?

These terror cells are muslim, black and hispanic at rates higher than their population % would determine.

But you know that.

>my vagina hurts

lmao

There is always a first time. It's happened elsewhere, why would America be immune. There's no reason the right wouldn't want to kick off a civil war. It's just as likely as it starting from the commies, which is not invalid either. I don't trust anyone with polarized ideologies.

I think we can safely say that you're just trying to dround out the sound of the arab pounding your sister in the next room by shitposting furiously.

>was going to kill people at Lollapalooza too
Are you happy he was going to kill Liberals too, you stupid Nazis? Does the smell of more blood in the water satiate you blood thirst, or are you still going to make believe he was antifa?

>he doesn't buy into my retarded mongoloid conspiracy theories
>he's a shitposter

lmao

This.
Likely, these were dry runs.

Like any hunter, you don't just tromp into the woods and try to kill a deer.
You go earlier, scout out a game trail, set up a blind a week in advance, clear brush for a clean shot, scout for local deer populations, etc.

This guy had carefully planned this.
He probably had a few dry runs just testing how easy it would be to get into a perfect room in advance, get his guns up there without triggering any alarms, etc.

He planned out nearly everything.

Why couldn't he leave or escape the hotel? The police needed 70 minutes to get there. What was he doing the whole hour instead of getting out?

No this guy still needs a steady source of income

>he wanted to escape
then why booked the hotel under his name as shown on the restaurant receipt?

Nope it actually strengthens it
Remember: any piece of evidence against the theory is just proof that (((they))) took every step at plausible deniability

>There is always a first time
And how does this make it "no more likely" as you stated? That something MIGHT happen for the first time makes it as likely as something that happens regularly?

>It's happened elsewhere, why would America be immune.
Because apples arent oranges, and because the right wing doesnt need such radical measures to gain strength here.

>There's no reason the right wouldn't want to kick off a civil war.
Yes there is, we're not insane like Leftists, whos goals require the deaths of many citizens to achieve.

>It's just as likely as it starting from the commies
No, the commies desperately need a civil war because they need our government abolished entirely. The Right wing is quite comfortable living within the framework of the constitution.

> I don't trust anyone with polarized ideologies.
said the radical centrist

You're gonna need to type a bit longer than that to keep the squeak of the bedframe out.

>this was going to be a much larger operation that got botched. Multiple sites were going to be attacked
>We're going to find out this was a Deep State / ISIS attack on the US
..or that he was just another crazy fuck with too many guns

There was supposed to be a third party that would assist him in getting out of his room, but they never came, which is why he killed himself. I wonder if the note will reveal anything.

He brought 20+ assault rifles up to his room.

i can understand if you were going to shoot up a whole bunch of people that you'd want to bring a bunch of extra guns if something malfunctioned. But 20+ guns?

let that sink in

>He likes doing gun deals over looking concerts
This. Commotion overlooking crowd, local police resources are paying attention elsewhere, etc.

Maybe he is against guns in the US and wanted to show how easy it is to get them there.

Judging from what his tweeked brother said in the interview he could've possibly been the kinda rich bastard who'd bring dozens of guns just because he could afford them. Not saying I don't find that a bit odd though, his car apparently only had one gun too, save the explosives.

My chink gf said he booked a flight to Australia for Friday, but now that she searched again she can no longer find it.

So now you're saying that purchasing or owning a certain amount of product will turn you into a certain type of deranged individual? This is the absolute state of liberals and they're sick and twisted mindset. Why don't you count how many dildos you on and apply that same logic

Anyone care to explain why outlets are misreporting the dads name? Is it even the same guy they're claiming is his dad?

Implying a foreign Ar*b can legally discuss American news events

>This is the absolute state of liberals and they're sick and twisted mindset.
Duh. Liberals are constantly projecting their faults unto those they despise.

They're the type of people to ban something because they can't be trusted. The kind of people to abuse rights in order to attack said rights, then leverage their own victims pain as reasoning why the victims dont deserve those rights.

if you are reading this, do not fall for the trap conspiracies posted on here. we were on the right track, they want you guys to theorize that it was a satanic ritual or something, because it makes less sense to the normies. keep the theories sided towards a CIA gun deal.

He kept talking himself out of it at the last minute, maybe.

arms deal

>wiring money to philippines
>has plane that he flies back and forth to philippines
>radicals known to be there
>gun running common to and from philippines
>used to be a defense contract auditor, then became defense contractor

Remember Leland Yee?....

It was le devil

He's 100% obviously moving arms. How this can be even doubted is a testimony to the idiocy of people. So how about we stop the deep state shit and just focus on other public events that this dude was moving product?
>Chicago
>Las Vegas
>WHERE ELSE

TFW Perry Farell is still alive

this looks like the only obvious answer to me too

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
>lollapalooza is a libtard event
(((They))) are trying to make it appear he wasn't targeting republican gun owners when clearly they were the intended targets

The answer to this lies in the note

>i'm a conspiratard
>i want aliens to be real
>because i want them to probe my anus

lmao

He's involved in real estate. Could he have just grabbed rooms to profit when they sell out?

Bullshit. Those pics were (((leaked))) in order to support (((their))) narrative
>and (((they))) couldn't even get that right. Pic

Why would an illegal arms dealer fronting for the CIA need to buy bump stocks? If he's an illegal arms dealer and he's selling to ISIS, he could just sell them actual automatic weapons.
This theory doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

how convenient, eh rababibi?

>on 4chins
>did I ask for guesses
>on 4chins

This reminds me of the JFK plot. There was a guy in Chicago weeks before Dallas with a similar background to Oswald who was arrested with guns and a high powered rifle in a hotel room along JFK'S paragraph route. The first black secret service guy caught him as I recall. They also uncovered a similar plot in miami. What if this guy is a patsy/cutout and they had the same plan ready to roll in several areas. Why? To push gun control, new laws and restrictive security measures. Would fit user "John" talking about OSI and Chertoff making billions in security measures following this.

This type of shit makes me want to slaughter a room of innocent people with anything other than a firearm.

That'd really get the 'ole noggin joggin'

I think what this means is that the intentions of the shooter was not to shoot at a differing political opinion but rather just kill people. In other words the intention was just to kill a bunch of people, but for who? And answer lies in the note

The answer is on his phone. If the police not found his phone or the phone is switched then 3rd party involved.

Are you triggered? Did I ask for butthurt, burger?

what if he was not the one who did it, notice his death position and his probable entry wound. why would he shoot himself in the chest, if it was a shooting why didn't he block the door, why did he need 20+ guns for it.

And you know people will be booking up the rooms so less likely to be noticed carrying in luggage full of guns with all of the concert goers arriving and causing a ruckus. He'd blend in with roadies and other people packing guitars and sound equipment.

Masturbating

Man you liberals are dumb as shit

then why bring 23 full auto guns when you only need one or two?

why the bags of ammonium nitrate in his car?

bullshit

That actually seems pretty damn legit

What about this note

Previous gun deal.