en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Morgentaler
abortionfacts.com/facts/13
archive.is/XxmuU
vimeo.com/185854390
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"You don't need to talk about politics sir, we're getting your two scoops. Please be patient."

>hi, this is my livelihood

>Dr. Jew

They start feeling pain at around 27 weeks.

t. somebody who actually studied medicine and biology

can you imagine what pile of shit performs abortions? and I love him saying how "late-term abortion" is not a thing... yeah, and neither is abortion you drooling fucking moron, it's called murder

I mean if you want to murder your unborn child, fine I guess, they're probably better off without you as a parent... but at least be honest with yourself and call it murder

>anti-choice stigma
Nice newspeak you got there babykiller. Hope you will get aborted by some mass shooter.

/thread

99% of the people doing it are jews

>expecting an abortion provider to be unbiased
>doesn't argue that fetuses feel pain after 20 weeks
>argues semantics about wording which lowers the amount of customers he gets
>(((Grossman)))

What a Grossman

>(((grossman)))

someone tweet him a mechant

This is the kike that sued for abortion in Canada. S to spit on his grave or F for genociding little leafs.

>Oy vey! Don't listen to this nonsense!
>good goy trust our nu-science!

>late-term abortion is not a term for abortions performed late in the term of a pregnancy
How fucking retarded can you be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Morgentaler

lol I didn't even look at the picture of him at first, his (((facial features))) hahahaha

fucking kikes

I hate how condescending these people are.

>(*patronising, faux-friendly voice*) Hi, you backwards, un-progressive dinosaur, let me lecture you on my moral and intellectual superiority

>literally never disproves the original claim
>throws in a buzzword like "anit-choice stigma"
>science

Franks is right though.
abortionfacts.com/facts/13

>As early as eight to ten weeks after conception, and definitely by thirteen-and-a-half weeks, the unborn experiences organic pain…. First, the unborn child's mouth, at eight weeks, then her hands at ten weeks, then her face, arms, and legs at eleven weeks become sensitive to touch. By thirteen-and-a-half weeks, she responds to pain at all levels of her nervous system in an integrated response which cannot be termed a mere reflex. She can now experience pain.

In some states, the baby is required to be anesthetized before an abortion because it does feel pain.

archive.is/XxmuU

>Kills babies for a living
>Refuses to admit that maybe those babies aren't just lifeless clumps of cells

Gee, I wonder why

No one who knows what happens during a third trimester abortion supports them, save the truly psychotic.
He makes a good point about it being unnecessarily dangerous to birth an already dead fetus, but he's using it obscure the fact that those are the minority of abortions performed.

I'm not so much a supporter of abortion, I prefer whites to NOT abort, however,
I am a big supporter of eugenics and survival of the fittest

>In some states, the baby is required to be anesthetized before an abortion because it does feel pain.
lol so they want it to be comfortable before they vacuum it out?
we have such a sick fucking culture

>"MUH SCIENCE!!!"
>next sentence
>"MUH POLITICAL OPINIONS!!!!"

holy shit i hate these retarded educated idiots so much

Live begins and ends with brain activity.
A brain dead vegetable kept on life support isn't alive.
A brain dead fetus kept alive before brain activity isn't alive.
So about day 42 days. 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

> carrying a child

> that I'm about to abort the fuck out of before it can get out of that womb

No sense of irony here

I wish that if abortion had to be legal, that these faggots would at least accept the reality of what they're doing. Just accept you're being selfish and/or pragmatic, why lie to yourself?

The nerve cells start to develop at week 6, its more likely it happens much earlier, unless you think flat worms cant feel pain.

Love how Sup Forums has literally no response to actual science told by an actual doctor. Get fucked by facts you ignorant shitheads.

Pretty sure it isn't an abortion if the kid dies in the womb.

What a fucking tool.

The abortion debate has little to nothing to do science, so every time a """""scientist""""" starts trying to explain how it's OK I stop paying attention.

Nerves exist, but the fetus isn't conscious enough to actually feel anything.

vimeo.com/185854390

Hush goy
He's (((educating))) us

Because muuuh feels muuuuh pride muuuh body.

Ew, gross man.

Target identified
>Inb4 reported lolz

I won't to give that guy a medal for taking a shit ton of niggers and spics off our hands.

>don't mess with my baby parts market, the bigger they are the more they are worth.

>no pain at 20 weeks

Who the fuck does he think yes kidding? They have a functioning nervous system by 8 weeks of course it feels pain

>can you imagine what pile of shit performs abortions

>26 weeks
Lol, I'm sure the fetus doesn't feel anything when it's head implodes.
Get fucked baby-killer.

>Nerves exist, but the fetus isn't conscious enough to actually feel anything.
Just to be devils advocate. How do we know?

>I hope my obfuscation has convinced you to let me continue killing babies, sir.
>Please contact me for further explanations of (((science)))

Humm

Why do all Jews have that small, short head with a flat occiput?

Flat back head = non-white

I wonder if one day these baby killing kikes will face a judge and the only fitting punishment for murder. One can hope.

What would you consider brain activity? Does a sensory nerve interacting with a thalamus due to the fetus touching the mothers spine count as brain activity?

>abortion survivor, born as a jew

Incest no doubt

FFS

>Surgery
>Safe
>Ever

This guy needs his license revoked.

>abortion doctor says bill should be based on 26 weeks, not 20 weeks
>proceeds to condescendingly rail about semantics and unrelated abortion topics until he gets to the fucking point
>wonders why no one listens to him

We live in a time where infanticide is as normal as waking up in the morning. When did it go so wrong?

Clearly, this is damage-control for his (((business))).

Thank God for abortions. Every nigger should be aborted. We should make scoring a nigger a hundred dollar voucher for any nigress.

>The inheritors of the Earth

>fetus isn't conscious enough to actually feel anything

In the 80s scientists didnt even think newborns felt pain. They conducted procedures on them without anaesthetic at days and weeks old. Barbaric and yet not long ago at all.

No one remembers their knobs being cut and sucked by the rabbi either so whatevs..

He seems worried about losing money

He profits off of killing white babies? What a degenerate and sad world we live in. There's no justice.

See the real crux of the argument is that contraception is wrong and it does not matter whether the child is a person or not: it is still a human being in potency.

The West is philosophically illiterate.

pro-murder BTFO by God. Conception = baby.

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw

If they are going to legalize it at 6 months they might as well legalize child sacrifices I mean ffs

Gods chosen race, made in his image.

Probably not since the SS killed 200,000 children and only a couple hundred faced retribution

That's how I feel too. I don't know about making it completely illegal but the absolute ignorance about what they are doing is troubling. I'm fairly sure they sell the baby parts too.

Why does feeling pain matter?

It's "just" a fetus so whether it hurts or not is irrelevant.

>abortion spares taxpayer argument
Which doesn't change that a lot of them still come into birth.

Here's a better idea: why not drop welfare?

Seems like most 'scientists' are greedy retards

And in the 60s they'd cut out a part of your brain to make you more docile

And in the 90s they didn't believe race existed

The fetus feels no pain argument is just a strawman used by pro abortion advocates to push their agenda. Never outside of abortion has pain been a deciding factor on whether or not it's okay to kill the innocent

He's a large man?

May 14, 1948

>guys i'm totally a physician and know better than a licensed doctor

back to McD's with you kiddo

We're not talking about inbreds or genetically deficient. Also Hitler raised the birthrate of fertile women from below replacement to 3.5 in less than a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Abortion is modern day Moloch sacrifice.

If you're shot in the head just right, you probably won't feel any pain before dying.
But does it really matter if you feel pain or not?
It's "just" another drone in a multi-billion world, whether it hurts or not is not irrelevant.

The goal post keeps getting moved around.

There is no better race(Galatians 3:28) and women were made in the image of man not in the image of God.

This place is really information-phobic, pretty any researcher who provides information they do not like is a Jew and anyone who harps on about conspiracy thrillers is onto something.

Also you guys are pretty critical of murdering despite carrying Nazi or White Supremacist views which include killing self indoctrinated views. It is alright senpaitachi, you red blooded pedes do what you BELIEVE in.

>doesn't deny the claim
Also, exemptions can easily be made for life threatening situations

>if you kill someone and they feel no pain you not actually killing a person

You know what I meant.

>Appeal to authority

Nice logical fallacy

SAFE FOR WHO???
>lethal injection is a safe method of execution:)

i bet the fetus screams in agonizing pain.

Fact is if we dismembered you and vacuumed up the pieces we wouldn't have to deal with you

What do you guys make of abortion bombers? Is it for the greater good or senseless violence?

holy shit that guy deserves hell

He also lost the war, ruined the country, and killed himself. A real winner

Uhm how is this an argument

>'information-phobic' leftist, doesn't believe in a conspiracy

checked, and it's scary when you realize how many of them would be first born.