Brianna Hendricks: Who is she and why aren't the media seeking her for interviews?

You would think that the media would be all over her for follow up statements regarding her claims of a woman warning "you're all going to die".
WTF is up with is???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/915815987638882305
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/915669304019795968
twitter.com/Independent/status/915953358493626369
twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/915901858102644741
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3M-0zWiXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have interviewed her...

Louise Rosealama

Her claim cant be proven.
It was proven she wasn't even there either

find her facebook

What's the source on her not actually being there?

get that horse piss out of here

It is plausible that it was an altercation. She did specifically said she was messing with someone in the front row.
>*commotion, commotion*
>"You are all going to die"
OK, time to bounce!

vs

>Here's what happened 45 minute before the shooting
>Doesn't fit the narrative
>Gets "paid a visit" by some well dressed dudes
>Now her story is straight
>Itwasnothing.jpg

Focus on what we know.

Yea Snopes lies again...she has done none of the sort....hence snopes once proving themselves to be a discredited left wing psycho outfit

NOBODY FUCKING CARES CIA THIS IS A DEAD FUCKING END STOP SLIDING

really, Thats false....Also Thats not Brianna Hendricks also the CEO of the company said the reports were false like HE WAS THERE LOL Like this got up the chain to him lol So Snopes is saying this concert goer is a conspiracy theorist...I concur SHE IS AN ANTIFA CRISIS ACTOR ITS MOLDYLOCKS SAME VOICE SAME LOOK SAME PERSON

>edging on Brianna Hendricks
>hey Sup Forums help me out!

I heard her interview form the get go I immediately recognized ANTIFA'S LOUISE ROSEALMA

Unicorn
Lords Of Karma
The Architect
Golden State
The Great Seal
Hide The Secret
Scott Pfaff
Consumed
Rudolph
Reptilian Base
Bend A Knotted Oak
Ghost Ship
Ayla
Abortions
Peg Out
Harbinger Of Doom
Atlanta Georgia
Bon Appétit
Fire Burn
Susana
Orbs Of Light
Act Scores
Richard Smith
Child Abuser
Lucifer Is
Head Hunting

This bitches gematria

this bitch is GUILTY

of stealing my heart

>hysteric woman
>"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE"
>nothing happens
>nobody remembers

>hysteric woman
>"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE"
>happening happens
>ZOMG SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN SOMETHING

UMMM, the ANTIFA actor said the lady said YOU ARE ALL GONNA DIE....not we are all gonna died, don't imagine a false context to pretend you know what the hell you are talking about to begin with...I don't take things out of context and distort them like a frozen IQ cube like some people ^^^^ BTW Its Moldylocks ANTIFA WAS ALL AROUND hired to do the hoax job.

>Brother said she was calm

twitter.com/ABC/status/915815987638882305

>Room receipt says 2 guests

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/915669304019795968

>Accomplice

twitter.com/Independent/status/915953358493626369

twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/915901858102644741

>Lady told people "They are all around us!" and "You're all going to die tonight"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3M-0zWiXc

>This was a harvest, check the Luxor pyramid

Michael Savage just had a lady saying she heard multiple gunshots.

Someone was returning fire. Someone was herding people or that user who claimed someone was there to intervene but got held up defusing a bomb.

It took canine units a long time to get up. They got stalled for 30 minutes.

There is that "unarmed" security guard who got shot.

Gun deal goes bad. Guy monitoring deal with cameras tries to intervene, gets shot. Gunmen keep shooting for 10 minutes, leave. Wounded dude stops cops... tells them there are hardcore dudes up there with machineguns. Dudes show up with car bomb. Canine units look for bomb. Find it.

Might have been those mercs hinted at.

Two man job. The "security guard" was his teammate. Some commando unit on standby gets stalled by car bomb.

Why open fire on a crowd of innocent people if it's a gun deal gone wrong...?

The reason people are interested in this is because the woman was telling everyone they're going to die 45 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOOTING you fucking retard

Lady also told people "They are all around us"

He was dealing guns to some hardcore Mexican sicarios or some form of Muslim Jihadis used to massacring people. They were numb to shit like this, they behead people and do mass executions often. Desensitized to carnage.

Could have been antifa or Bolsheviks with a deep hatred for those below.

think about it. They make him out for a fed. They go full Tony Montana.

"Fuck you gringo yankee/great satan, Fuck you? You think you can entrap us? We're smarter than you puto/infidel. "

They break the windows and start blasting.

Why would the media bring light to a group involved in the plot, when that group is part of their ideology?
ANTIFA is protected by the msm.
This guy was the patsy and they want to keep it that way.

A follow up to this interview? Where is it?

Yeah it actually makes a lot of sense if he was selling to ISIS. It also would explain why he had his room video taped. I like this theory a lot

>(((Snopes)))
Get the fuck out of here with that garbage

This seems to confirm the shooting as an antifa operation and moldylocks was involved on some level

Because its literally the dumbest disinfo theory out there. Hell even this being a tinfoil fucking illuminati harvest makes more sense than gun deal went bad lets shot the crowd hur dur