DRAGON BALL SUPER

why have the ED's all been so good? literally every one is a classic

present for my maifags~ ( ˘ ³˘)

>80's Mai

You don't get to use makeup when you can't even afford to eat cat food.

She's better without the makeup, I do however miss her anime-only blue eyes.

I still think she looks better without the makeup, but that looks nice, user.

shun shushun shun

You should have died in Orlando with the rest of the fags.

This is so much better. New design is just "generic Asian woman".

Now fix Trunk's hair while you are at it.

>implying she can afford makeup in the goku apocalypse

>She's better without the makeup
pretty much

Not him, but here it is.

now it looks weird since because ive been watching DBS a lot

Holy shit, SO much better...

Soon

blue eyed Mai and purple haired FTrunks are a miracle of the universe.

Blue eyed Mai is a such a beauty, but Toriyama and Super have to shit on everything good.

Their kids are going to be greek gods, the most good looking beings in the universe.

I'm ready for some lewd hand holding.

The shitposter is in debt with me. He said Gohan was going to die in U6 arc.

bumping with Gine.

So we have all come to the conclusion Black is being controlled by that namkeian lookin' kaioshin, or at least sent by him?

> inb4 goten

Why do you just post ugly pics? If you are such a Ginefag you should look for good ones.

BLACKED.

Still posting ugly pics. I'm not a Ginefag by any means, but at least I have good ones with her.

This show is missing 1 thing from being 9/10 show. Just 1 thing and it's the animation

>good OST
>good OP
>Great EDs
>doesn't take itself seriously
>Beerus and Whis are a breath of fresh air as characters
>Monoka trolling
>More Chichi and Bulma than we got in Z
>slice of life dragon ball
Improve the animation and we have a damn good show on our hands. Instead, the animation is piss poor and lazy.

I wish they'd give us string hair instead of spiky hair.

All Gine is beautiful in its own way user.

Nice blog faggot

Vegeta Black when?

>This show is missing 1 thing from being 9/10 show
Weak bait.The only fucking way this shitty show can redeem itself it's if it gives me an entire arc with pic related + Piccolo as MCs, while Videl, Bulma, Yamcha, Roshi, baby Pan, Marron, Oolong and Chi Chi have their own adventures, pros if Goten, Trunks and Mai have their adventure as well.

No.

:^)

Yes

I ain't sucking dick or holding hands until we see what becomes of Gohan!

I wish there was one kid looking like Mai though.

it looks off since im used to blue hair now lmao

re watch the cell arc and watch the trunks movie

Is she an important part of dragon ball? I saw the anime as a kid but I can't literally remember anything about her at all, only some red ribbon parts and the tournaments. I wanted to rewatch it but if she's not important I think I'll pass.

In regular dragon ball yes but in all of z no but in super she is starting to

She only became important since this arc. Otherwise, she was just a gag villain.

And for that, I'm glad, because she deserves to settle down and find a man.

Cool, then I'll give old dragon ball a watch.

If you get attached to the character, whatever you do, don't watch GT. You'll just become sad or angry.

Soon boys, mark my words after Black arc she's born

Worse than GT.

It looks off because they simplified his hairstyle since they couldn't bother drawing his hair as strands instead of the usual animu chunks.

I hate papa Geta

I hate you

I feel like the bit is tired.
"Oh the bad guy Vegeta is now an unconventional father, how funny and cute! LOL" It's been done too much and not very enjoyable anymore. Same with all the gags in Super. They feel too force because they rely on the same ones. Vegeta and his family is too flanderized. The Vegeta tumblr fags might love it, but I think it's one of the lamest things in Super.

>don't watch GT. You'll just become sad or angry.
lol they old as fuck will it's accurate though so you can't hate GT for accuracy

It's not just that she got old but she got old without ever being with anybody and always hanging out with Pilaf. If she was a grannie with a kid I'd have tolerated it more.

>It's not just that she got old but she got old without ever being with anybody and always hanging out with Pilaf.
lol being with them is a bad influence if you ask me with super future mai those two are basically dead and became more likeable since that.

>Lol

>being autsic
> in a dragon ball thread
lol this isn't one of those thread about vlc vs mpc

any new fanart for Mai?

They all have been pretty good desu senpai

this only?

i'm guessing that as well

Bra will born
Trunks will have Character Development (Girlfriend?)
Vegeta and Goku will mellow down

Reminder that canonically Yamcha's shoelace breaking is the reason he jobs so much

lol sure dude next you'll be saiyan that i will be goku tomorrow

It gave him permanent bad luck, along with the mirror breaking and the crow coming into the room. Krillin died because of the mirror breaking, which was a 7 year deal. Bulma got a kid from the crow which was a permanent deal.

lol brah who is your local 711 drug dealer I want what ever he is selling you

What happened to gohan?

Yamcha got one of his only wins right before his shoelace broke, then suddenly when that happened he never won a match ever again.

1 to 100 real quick lol

meant for

Must be difficult with your disabilities. I feel for you Sup Forumsnon.

18 looking bae here

There's plenty.

>disgusting makeup and blue eyes

Why they even went with that in the original DB anime is beyond me. Her appearance in the Manga was far superior.

>Mai without her trenchcoat

Typical deviantart degeneracy.

No matter the timeline Gohan will always end up as a wimp and a loser.

It is pretty clear, or very possible, that Black is a timeline/universe variant of Zamasu (the Kai) who wants to kill off humans for some slight or perceived injustice, such as humans time traveling or causing problems in the universe/the environment.

People say he wants to destroy all mortals or humanoids, not just humans, due to humans/humanity sometimes meaning sentient beings in Dragon Ball. From what I can tell based on the subs it's just humans though.

Sexy walk

So I'm re-watching DBZ Kai. I'm up to the Cell saga. I notice that Goku is acting much more mature and fatherly here than in Super.

He was understanding of Gohan being a child and having a tough time in the time chamber.

In Super he's nothing like this at all. What the fuck happened?

Super doesn't write Goku like Toriyama did. They make him a stupid retard, like he was as a kid in early DB(Even tho that was dropped pretty fast in DB). Super only plays on the traits that the characters are known for. That why Chichi is still all crazy about studying, even tho she calmed the fuck down about that shit after Cell. They do it will everyone. It's what happens when Toriyama is not actually writing the dialog.

I feel sad now.

Super is much easier to enjoy if you just take it for what it is.

Fanservice.

My hand is moist with anticipation.

Forever black eyes in the manga

The blue from anime Mai 's eyes went straight into Trunks 's hair.

something new for you gine fans too

God yes

yoka yoka dance, yoka yoka dance

Surprised when they did the Full Colors that they didn't color in her eyes blue. They relied a bit on what the anime had.

I swear somewhere along the line, vegeta would go full retard again, like he always since he first entered the Z force

He may be weak, but his will is strong

Current adult gohan is a wasted potential desu. I bet Tien could kick his ass real good

He kept his gains in GT at least. And maintained training along with his job.

Well. The SD manga kept her eyes black too.
So. Seems Toriyama really prefers the black eyes

DB has always had good ending themes.

Very pleased Trunks is nailing her, user.