>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 5
>Russian submarines have fired Kalibr cruise missiles from the Mediterranean hitting terrorist targets in Syria, the Defense Ministry said.
>Abu Mohammad al-Julani, leader of Al-Nusra Front, has fallen into a coma following a Russian surgical strike which killed 49 militants including 7 leaders
>SAA are within striking distance of Mayadeen, artillery has been set up
>ISIS has renewed its offensive in east Homs, reportedly have gained full fire control over the roads leading to Sukhnah from the east, west, and south
>Erdogan accuses Mossad of supporting Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
>Additional SAA 4th mechanized division arrives in DeZ governate, with orders to cross Euphrates to boost presence in Al-Umar oil fields
>SAA liberates several points in Al-Mahsaa mountains north of Quraytayn
>Sy government has announced the restoration of the Wabi Obeid Oil Factory in Al-Raqqa governate
>SAA attacks several garrisons under FSA control on Wednesday, capturing several points near Jordanian border
>RuAf made over 30 bombing raids in Aleppo and Idlib governates last week

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.017345&lon=40.459042&z=14&gz=0;404182934;350009293;0;228467;23818;243052;237536;34449;335597;0;555485;191719;555485;191719;1095923;101038;1095923;101038
twitter.com/henrylec1/status/915808770155880448
youtu.be/VyzwcQW90FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LION

fagget

ابوك الخنيث

>Erdogan accuses Mossad of supporting Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
Literally /ourguy/ or what.
Probably not since he's a turk ;_;

FSA will win!

>FaGgEt

Is this one kuwaiti-faggot seriously that ISIS supporting fuckwit from twatter?

He looks like a friendly dad at a under 11's sunday football game

/Ourpuppet/

Erdogan post-coup has gone fully anti-nato. I guess all he has left is Russia, Iran and co. I dont think he has ever liked or trusted Israel but he knows if he goes after them directly it would be the end of him.

No man he's the Bongroach
Don't you remember him?

>tfw my hobby is war and meme war and there's not even any meme wars anymore
Are we reaching true world peace?

Nah, a different MB supporting one

I cant take all this winning, based Assad

Sadly, I do, though I still support the theory of him being a sompanzee rather than a t*rk

I only support President Bashar Alassad and Arab unity, fuck ISIS terrorists, fuck FSA, fuck kurdish terrorists.

I do too, that's why he's so angry all the time.

>Krugerdorp
>Brakpan
>etc etc

Like using the dirtiest part of France to measure how the average Frenchman lives
Also as a point of interest those communities are all old mining communities where the whites got BTFO the government and mining companies starting waaaaay back.

Again, I'm not saying all whites are well off, because that's not true. But 98% of whites live a completely different existence to blacks. It's a seriously divisive issue here. The old government literally planned our cities and towns to separate the racial groups, blacks always got the worst.

>pic is Al Masdar map

Don't be salty Hans

> speaks Arabic and supports Assad
> gotta be a turk or Somali
Some fucked up mongol logic right there.

He doesnt even have russia
And post self-coup Erdosperg is literally the same retard who overplayed his hand once more

>Kalibr strikes
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.017345&lon=40.459042&z=14&gz=0;404182934;350009293;0;228467;23818;243052;237536;34449;335597;0;555485;191719;555485;191719;1095923;101038;1095923;101038

>Those nails

Internet picture. I'm not taking any risk.

Putin wont go around selling advanced weapons to Erdogan unless Erdogan was literally his lapdog and totally under control.
Your mind hate towards turks has you messed up, I dont trust Erdogan but id rather have him on Iran-Russia-Iraq side than any European leader.

So it actually is you? Why couldn't you just stay away, you insect?

ps. Somalis still aren't arabs

Cant believe yall start a whole discussion about this, reverse search the picture, its all over the internet and its fucking old

..repost cause I was being a dick tbqh

>I only support President Bashar Alassad, Sultan Erdogan, Arab unity, Qatar, and Mugabe, fuck ISIS terrorists, fuck FSA, fuck kurdish terrorists.
Ftfy

????
German passport > country no one's ever heard of passport

Where are burned Russian pigs?

No visa to syria you autist.
read the post linked

imagine actually communicating with a Muslim, gross

I can't wait for new sanctions against Russia. More sanctions - sooner bloody Putin's regime falls.

Qatar is an arab country, of course I support them being successful.
Why should I go anywhere? Syria means a lot more to me than to mongols like yourself.

Fair enough
Christ your dumb

outdated map

>No visa while war.
Do you think i want to visit a warzone?

What is isis' current goal here? Are they trying the Mao long march strategy here. Abanoning the Euphrates valley to retake pamyra and eastern homs. I understand the logic. It's easier to fight just the saa rather then the kurds, usa, iraq, saa.

not to mention the fact that most of those video's are about 10-15 years old...

Almost whole of Hawijah was Liberated only on 2 weeks, PMU Shock Troops in Action..
Qa'im & Kurd Shoah, Next.

They're executed, m8. No vid, but I think that's true.

What the relation between the SAA and the K*rds? Does Assad plan to retake k*rdistan or its a lost cause at this point?

>عالباصات يا عرصات

Pic.

> Christ your dumb
> your
You should post your hand.

Your dumb rambling is the same deluded shit over and over again*

The german i answered to needed a visa to go to syria.

needs some sauce

Unwritten caesefire. It's not a problem so far, as it will be dealt with in Astana or Geneva diplomatically most likely, altough military escalation is on the table as long as the Islamic State is around.
SDF areas will be re-incorporated into Syria on a federal rule by Russian and Iranian mediation.

STILL. NOT. ARAB.

>flag

Uhh aren't you in the wrong thread hohol-chan?

Parmeggiano is all the sauce fries need. Butter is all the souce steamed vegetables need!

Based Tunisian.

Assad would destroy the kurds if he can, I guess he wants to remove ISIS terrorists first. If Russia doesnt get involved Syria-Iraq-Iran-Turkey will make them go extinct.
If the US forces a kurdish autonomy Assad will just cut them off, he would rather lose that land that have a third of Syria under the US control and bringing instability to his govt.

I'm Russian. True Russian, not like those communist.

nother sex scandal in Euphrates Shield-held Northern Aleppo. FSA commander from Sultan Murad photographed with an alleged prostitute.
twitter.com/henrylec1/status/915808770155880448

I can't wait for new dead Russian pigs.

How long until gassad surrenders?

Welcome brother, are you Orthodox? Im lebanese orthodox.

What's your favorite anime?

Approximately 27 seconds

Wow Phoneposting went wrong congratulations
As ive already said, I already posted my hand before, vuile kakkerlak
Stop being so clueless about geopolitics mehmet, Its getting riduculous
You're a record stuck on repeat, consistenly proven wrong yet you repeat the same bullshit over and over again

The greater issue is what will Russia and Assad do with Turkey. Honestly I have no clue. The un will not let turkey annex that is for sure but escalation Will in power the kurds so Assad won't like that

/ptg/ is making fun of us again

I've been waiting for you to get here when he was here. Aren't you the one who made that OC

I dont remember you posting your hand.

>lebanese orthodox
Weird way to spell Roach salafist

Was waiting for this post, thanks m9

Yeah, this board is autistic when it comes to anything SA.

Arabs/Somali/Roaches shit talking Mongols

>pic related

I can see you're new here. After first hundred dead hohols in /ug/ I have lost excitement about dead foes.
Stay here for a while and it will happen with you too.

Kurd shoah, soon !

>The greater issue is what will Russia and Assad do with Turkey.
Erdogan is impossible to predict. The thing that he's guarantor in Astana is really a lot, because he's bound to respect his Iranian and Russian partners.
I believe cooperation in deescalating Idleb will improve Turkish relations with their partners a lot, also keep in mind there's no way Turkey will sign a peace deal in which they end up bordering PKK/PYD.

>vuile kakkerlak
Holy fuck my sides

Nope, wasn't me, sorry

Hawijah was surprisingly quick and painless by Iraqi standards

So You're deluded, uninformed on state organisation & international relations and a shit memory on top of that, Nice
You dont remember my huwyte and based hand infront of a paper that read "rot op kakkerlak"?

Man, Iraq really needed a manlet in charge to defeat isis.

Lanklets BTFO

manlets will take over the world, now please kill me

Friendly fire?

>Putin wont go around selling advanced weapons to Erdogan unless Erdogan was literally his lapdog and totally under control.
>Implying Putin doesn't thrive off of organized chaos
>Implying he's not the original 4d chess master
I love how you think you are in Putins head.

ambush

Assad, Suheil and Issam are white and based

Amount of forces participating with PMU, experienced (after Mosul) Federal Police and Emergency Response Division, French artillery and USAF, plus tons of armour did it's thing. Also some speculate a fair portion of IS escaped to Peshmerga lines, since the Islamic State militants from the Saladdin batallion there were almost exclusively Kurdish.

> You dont remember my huwyte and based hand infront of a paper that read "rot op kakkerlak"?
All I remember is a hairy kurdish hand. Whats your problem with arabs anyway?

If you look carefully you can actually see incoming hitting the wall (and maybe him).

Doubt the Zushka hurt hit much. Still, funny as hell.

No, just the blast because these autist don't respect safety procedures

Not really, arabs arent (European) white.

>New south front
youtu.be/VyzwcQW90FA

Why don't you post yours?
>Inb4 pic related is lighter than you

Their videos get edited on youtube.

do you hate suheil and issam?

>Also some speculate a fair portion of IS escaped to Peshmerga lines, since the Islamic State militants from the Saladdin batallion there were almost exclusively Kurdish.
According to reports, up tp 1500 (not only fighters)...

Of course I like them both. Theyre heroes to me.

Either way I remember you and the Bongroach going at it before.
Good shit

>All I remember is a hairy kurdish hand.
Where did it touch you?

1-1
DAMN

They're the legends of our times.
With their families or rather "foreing advisors"?