What have you ever invented Sup Forums?

What have you ever invented Sup Forums?

A new form of depression

>invented
Building is not inventing.
Thats like saying invented posting by typing this out

I invented a plasma television. I plugged some cable into it and into the wall and into some other components I had and PRESTO! 1080p video.

Reminds me of that Sam Hyde rant where he pretends to be your dad, saying you're a genius because you assembled computer parts.

>literally plug and play

I have three patents relating to digital telecommunications and a forth in the alternative energy field.

>Thats like saying invented posting by typing this out
How dare you question the fine journalism of that blog.

>600 Euro
>High Spec
Lol

A modification to an intremedullary femoral nail that increased it's ability to conform with the flexibility of a femur by 200%, thus reducing tear out of the IM screws by a factor of 6.

It's patented.

I invented the internal combustion engine, through ingenious usage of my foot and gasoline I purchased from a third party.

>that fucking ricer case

I invented a new computer too apparently
I also invented taking a shit

I like how they trivially called him a "11 yearold" as if it was a real human.

What's next? Are we going to call our sex chatbots human too?

thats one of those bitches where u get grossed out when u see her from the front.

If that's inventing then I invented the ar15

>ingenious

i have invented at least 20 computers in my time

No i was grossed out from the back too

>Niggers have set the bar so low that plugging shit in is newsworthy

I have three patents

Holy shit, he invented computers!?

does it feel brettygud?

WE

WE

WUZ

BENTAVIOUS GATES

Hey Joshua, nice PC. Want to bring it to Buckingham Palace?

Not gonna lie, I invented Visual Studio 2017 last week just to print "What are those" on the console

I sold a toothbrush patent to Colgate-Palmolive.

how does assembling a shit tier PC count as an invention?

>follows step by step directions
>Invents new computer
Makes sense

Not really. My contract had the clause that any design I made was the company's.

I was given a $10,000 bonus and a thank you card signed by the board. They make millions more a year since many docs switched to my design and my stock has gone up more than 30%.

Poor cable management

kekked
newfags wont get this

Those faggots who make these articles or any articles use MAC so for them it's an invention to play with Lego.

ANYONE ELSE THINK THEY'RE GETTING DUMBER ?

I create human life by nutting in pussies like you faggot
I have also built a gaming pc and made peanut butter like this little nigger

Well, judging by the standards set in that headline, I invented electricty, invented hipster pavement scooters, invented the kettle, invented all MS Office software, invented accountancy, invented the kettle again, invented hipster pavement scooters again, invented the internet, and invented Sup Forums.

Since inventing the chair, I have also invented cold water extraction, DHC, and coca cola. In a moment I will invent tobacco and fire. Later on I might invent either curry or chinese cuisine, or I might just invent the pizza, depending on how much money I invented and put in my wallet, which I also invented.

God bless niggers for lowering the bar of achievement.

Paper muskets for a third grade play about Lexington and Concord. The school fucked up at the last minute, and we were going to have to pretend to have muskets, so I rolled up a lot of copy paper, made muskets, and gave them to everyone.

I invented a completely new automobile by doing an engine swap on my Volvo 240.

I hope you make as much as an Ortho surgeon for how much money, pain, and hassle you've probably saved people

Meanwhile a white kid of same age hacks a government agency and gets juvenile prison because he's a danger to society

Building and inventing are not the same thing unless you're trying to make the average appear exceptional.

So a nigger had enough smarts to build his own fucking desktop? Whoopteefuckingdoo.

he was kangz n sheit

Here's a revelation. There's no such thing as "invention". Only "discovery". Inventors are actually discoverers.

This young man "discovered" how to build a computer after watching a youtube video or actually reading wikihow slide show on how to build a computer.

At any rate, if there is any innovation in that machine he built, it is likely he "discovered" something that was already previously discovered by someone else.

Just like the pentatonic scale was "discovered" by slaves in the south after the Scotts slaves themselves introduced it to them while they were working plantations together. The result from the Scotts was waulking music. The results from Africans was blues.

wow you put together a pc. thats great and news worthy.

>Buying a premade PC Build list is an invention level achievement for blacks

Fucking racist shitlord, you just can't accept the fact that a black person invented a new computer!!

>niggers think building a pc is an acheivement
fucking niggers

Wow he put a pc together, give him welfare for life, and let him blacked your daughter. Gtfo...

sssstop it, uhhh, rightnow.
xd

call me when you change a tire. front page.

>newegg build list

this is kinda sad. he's an inventor by black standards

So his role model is clock-boy Ahmed, uh?

t. a newfag
This meme is pretty recent compared to other ones

At 12 I was literally designing new variants of 3D printers for use in the medical field. Their larping is as bad as "Ahmed the Clock Kid" being an "inventor"

Fpbp

I have to invent a back deck this fall. Not looking forward to it. Sigh....