The day Sup Forums and the alt-right is silenced for good

The day Sup Forums and the alt-right is silenced for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKZqG1T07cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The alt-right never existed.

Im willing to take a day off from the whole peace love thing to defend my nation

t. hippy with guns and know how

o_0 care to elaborate?

Good luck

Oh, do we have music now? Or is that just on one of those fancy extensions?

Also, consider this before you commit yourselves.
Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly.

...yesterday? But y'all are still here...

I'm frightened.
Does it involve ghosts.
Ghosties are frightening.
So are giants.
Don't tell me there's a giant ghost because I'd be farting uncontrollably.

I gotta admit, Antifa shit has gone dark since this was announced. I think they're planning something big.
If nothing happens, it's going to make them look like the bitches they are, which is what I hope.

OP is an AntiFag who thinks their secret new comms app + some goat fuckers on their side will overcome 200 million patriots w guns. I hope you die slowly on that day. We’re expecting your Cosplay LARPing.

Wait a minute are we supposed to genuinely be afraid of spindly lanky beta males in balaclavas?

NOVEMBER IS NEXT MONTH

IT IS CURRENTLY OCTOBER

RIGHT?!

no ghosts or giants,but a chance of skeletons

>November

American everybody

Wtf is going on?

oh yeah... nothing happened yesterday. so what was the point?

lmao

o_0, that's so cool
I've noticed in the last week the standard of our Canadians is improving.
Have a (You)
(Such a pity Australians are still low dogs and outback vermin)

Ethnomasochist faggot.

Im guessing IED's. Its the logical next step. FBI and law enforcement will let it happen. Its revelution time. Im going to collect communist ears. Diablo II showed me thats what you take from a defeated enemy.

It's OCTOBER
NOVEMBER 4th wasn't yesterday
Stoopid

Prove it faggot

Dont fall for it. Leaf posters are still the worst. Its a cultural thing

Is your domestic terrorist dad going to beat up my conservative dad?

saged.

Aargh!
ANTIFA got their hands on hydra teeth?

>another date in the not too distant future to discourage forchanners

Really looking forward to opening day of Communist hunting season!

What’s happening? I’ll be at my place in the mountains planting trees and shit. Will they be coming for me?

Your public support depreciates by the day. Small minded violence will surely help.

They need pussy hats.
But I've got to go do right wing stuff.
I have a prescription to pick up, I'm going to goosestep and collect it from Boots.
Bye.

Antifags and RefuseFascism be careful what you wish for . 8 years Americans have stocked up on weapons and ammo while you faggots throw bitch fits in the streets with your nigger friends and communist wackos . You might provoke a Las Vegas shooting at you protest from some wackos take heed ?

Good luck antifa
Idahoans aren't afraid of gorillas so why should we be afraid of you?

Quads of terror

this
antifa has done irreparable damage to the left's reputation
were going to reap the benefits in 2020, possibly the most one-sided election victory for the right in US history
mark my words

Just you wait Sup Forums. The weaponized hashtag that we release on Nov 4 is going to receive so many likes that you will never recover.

Do itttttt

Just like the weathermen:

ANTIFA will do something to increase police presence, get 100+ people arrested, and it will disappear to the next trendy thing.

Congratulations: you and other members of your group will be marginally remembered as Weathermen 2, just with more tofu.

already happened on the 1st day of Trump's presidency when he revealed himself to be a fraud and a jewish puppet. he ruined us.

>Diablo II showed me thats what you take from a defeated enemy.

back to class junior.

>oh yeah... nothing happened yesterday. so what was the point?

typical level of intelligence found around here.

Good luck with that.

(((They))) are so proud of your dumb ass.

still fighting communist IKE?

ahhh, the 50's were a simpler time. hey, why don't you go back there? First step to time travel is to free the soul from the body. You know how to do that, don't you?

>Diablo II ear collecting

The difference here is you don't know magic spells or have muscles.

The similarity is you are both slave puppets to an overlord.

>If nothing happens, it's going to make them look like the bitches they are, which is what I hope.

i agree that ANtifa are bitches which is why I never understand how they always kick your asses at these rallies. how do you let this happen?!?!

back in my day, we stomped tree huggers.

i love titties

amen brother, but remember, dont do anything illegal
let them attack first (they will), then defend yourself to your hearts content

I'm getting on a cruise the next day. Will this hinder my plans? When I get back a week later will I even recognize my country? Will I miss all the fun?

I know this is a bad way to start but when the civil war breaks out I'm gonna need that first week off. It's my anniversary. Thanks for understanding

>let them attack first (they will), then defend yourself to your hearts content
yeah, we learned that lesson from charlottsville. dont be a spaz like that idiot with the challenger

>Antifa still wants to follow through after seeing the devestation a single white male can do to a crowd

Haha please do.

I remember doing this with the original Diablo on Battle net. Then I'd dupe my godly plate of the whale

actually that guy is innocent, his car was attacked first, he was surrounded, had no other way to escape, and he didnt even touch the girl who died with his car
the truth will come out during the trial
youtube.com/watch?v=SKZqG1T07cs

but i agree, dont initiate (but you wont have to anyway), do defend yourself with max allowable force

Do these people really think sparkling off civil unrest which could very well lead to looting and riots is going to do them any favors? I genuinely look forward to the 4th, they are discrediting the left for us.
I imagine there will be false flag operations as well but they won't be able to keep it secret on such a large scale, there are plenty of inflitrators within ANTIFA there for the purposes of uncovering things just like that.

>they are discrediting the left for us
this, but i cant imagine them discrediting it even more than they already have
lets wait and see i guess
2020 elections will be hilarious, i think the left will get a handful of votes max

Hildawgs couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Drumpf supporters in a week TOP KEK FASCIST PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Hildawgs are ITCHING for a war with the Nazi frogs. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty movement. There wouldn't be a square meter of rural and suburban soil that has running water, electricity, or gas that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless trailers. Then, our army boys (we'd send the PoCs and other superior races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY fascist pig shit they see. When the Hildawgs are done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

This implies that their super-duper, top secret, cringeworthy 'civil war' is anything we're not aware of.
1) Alt+right isn't real, you fucking faggot. It's another hyperbolic term that niggers fell for hook, line, and sinker. You're fighting a straw man.
2) We've known of this faggotry for quite some time. We're prepared for your stupidity. You dumb asses couldn't help but leak your plans, and therefore became another joke for us to laugh at mightily.
3) Antifa(gs) seems to think that by declaring war on those they disagree with is fighting fascism, which lel. They are the antithesis of fighting against fascism because, in order to do so, they'd need to fight a mirror.
4) The day after their 'party' is Guy Fawkes Day. I find it deliciously ironic that these douchebags didn't plant it on this day, since they seem to think Fawkes is ((((their guy)))). It's laughable when they compare their stupidity to GF, but it's always good for a laugh.
5) You have no idea what you're in for. All LV did was start a raging debate over gun control again, and it's caused us to cling more tightly to them. I've said since AntiFa(gs) has been begging for a 'civil war' that it would be the fastest war in the history of everything. Bring it on, fag bois, we can't wait to watch you fall on your face, stumbling all over each other, trying to figure out how to make a fist.
You ready? I doubt you even fathom how very dangerous of a game you're playing.

>ethno
American everybody

Reminder, infiltrating Antifa will work better if you aren't obviously bringing in a crazy idea of what Antifa's near-future agenda is.

Kek confirmed

>I've said [...] that it would be the fastest war in the history of everything
Said everyone before every war ever lel.

Is ICP going to show up and talk about sewing buttholes shut again?

We're finished.

The day off NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED
IT'S JUST NOTHING
LIKE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
NOTHING
NOTHING

(((op)))

No they're not going to do ANYTHING
Nothing will happen to you and anyone else. NOTHING!

>ywn make a heroic last stand with alex jones against the globalists

firstly it is october, not november yet

second this is a possibility, i would love to see them advertise this, then not show up saying it was just a bait to get Nazis to protest against them, which would not happen because quite a few have jobs and do useful stuff

That traitor basterd

Its true what they say! The left can't meme thats why they'll never win..

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't already corrected once ITT
Cap lock too. Impressive skills.

Guys. We should organize a Sup Forums led counter protest on Nov 4. Everybody grab your guns, Nazi arm bands, and kekistani flags.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

If ANTIFA does anything violent and newsworthy we'll see a huge surge of support for the government. It would be the best thing to happen to trump since he got elected.

And leftists so delusional that they dont realize this?

fpbp

You leftists really are stupid.

Oh boo hoo... the left is going to indian give their label.

>says the inscreasingly nervous liberal for the 746325th time this year

I don't think anything will come out of this. If they do end up doing something it will be their usual "lets march down the street and torch a couple cars."
If there is any long term effect, it will:
A: Start a civil war with primarily gun owning citizens
or
B: Make the normies see ANTIFA as the violent terrorists they are and finally label them as such.