HAPPENING

HAPPENING
PLAGUE SPREADING RAPIDLY IN MADAGASCAR, HALF OF CASES PNEUMONIC, PEOPLE DROPPING DEAD.

cbc.ca/news/world/madagascar-plague-outbreak-1.4329327

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq1C47U72hg
archive.is/ihwQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only way to beat the game is to start in madagascar desu

Africans die of disease.

News at 11.

Its in Canada already. Pnuemonia everywhere. Almost everyone I know has it.

>How To Save Us

Yay papa nergal!

>meanwhile, no plague reported in India
Confirmed. India is so disgusting even the plague doesn't want to go there.

Heard the tanks roll by in my front yard! WHAT IS GOING ON!?

It's happening!

Nurgle loves you

No user you must hit the snowniggers of greenland/iceland first

> Asked about these facts, the responsible service of the fight against the plague in the Ministry of Public Health at the hospital, preferred to remain silent. The same happened with the director of health surveillance and epidemiological surveillance of the Ministry, who is currently on a mission to Toamasina Another source in the ministry who would urge everyone to take precautions against these suspected cases of plague, revealed the existence of 5 suspicious deaths and 10 patients since the beginning of the plague season.

>be madagascar
>have a fucking plague season

oooohhh no, that's too bad

it's one of the very few things I miss since I stopped using adoofy flash.

RĂ©union Island and Mauritius when?

>spreading pestilence like memes
>favours traditional values like family and friendship
>followers are usually fat and have bad personal hygiene
>they either have an edgy humour or are bitter, jaded cynics
>favours order, opposes progress, sexual degeneracy and nigger-tier violence
>holy number is seven
>frog is a sacred animal
Is Nurgle /ourgod/?

fucking this, so many wasted attempts

Ironically, in my original timeline people visited madagascar but there wasn't anyone living there, at least not anything bigger then a science and expedition camp.

superpower by 2020

is it gonna happen?

>be shit hole third world country
>all of your citiziens die from a disease white people are almost immune to
>blame white people

But we wasn't normally plagues n' shit.

Did they at leasd closed the ports?

Only if we meme him to power

>play Plague Inc.
>it's always Iceland or Madagascar fucking up my game
'bout time

Could this potentially fuck up the rest of the world if tourists decide to be idiots?

PRESIDENT MADAGASCAR MEMES ARE BACK IN STYLE

Serious question:
Why can't they just use antibiotic to treat it? its not a virus, its a bacteria, so the antibiotic should be able to kill it..
Also antibiotic is cheap af

I guess that's what they've been doing all this time and bacteria grew resistant.

If by ports you mean toilets

Then no, they haven't.

ironic, because madagascar is the hardest place to get the plague to spread in the game pandemic

Maybe they just dont notice a difference?

Trumps fault

Antibiotics aren't full proof, simpleton. Bacteria multiplies and evolves extremely fast so it can develop an immunity to antibiotics generally fast. So if everyone in India is trying to use the same antibiotic, before long, most of the bacteria will be completely resistant to any of the medicine they have.

This isn't a new thing even, we're on our way to a similar fate in the first world as well, but that's an entirely different story that lies not only in medicine, but in hormones and antibiotics being pumped in to the vast majority of meats we consume.

I'm assuming you're one of the morons who was afraid of an ebola outbreak in the U.S

>culture built on shitting on the streets and other disgusting practices and rituals
>only the toughest survive for hundreds of years
>superior indian immune system due to natural selection by feces and more resistance to new viruses

Only India will survive this

>those people lie there in the same place every day when I come by.
>they dead
>Why now, I didn't notice a difference.

When are we going to start bringing in Madagascar refugees by the hundreds of thousands? Its the progressive thing to do.

I'd be okay with that. Papa Nurgle will be happy.

wtf dont scare me!!

NORTH KOREAN BIO ATTACK

Kim has played his fair share of Plague Inc.

FPBP

If the disease is leaf specific it's a blessing to Earth.

they really should deal with their rat problem

I knew the brown population was going to get decimated by some new plague someday. Its inevitable, all things considered.

Rat lives matter you racist1

If we had some tourist anons go to Madagascar and bring the virus elsewhere on themselves, do you think we could selectively fuck over other countries of our choosing?

don't worry, it's difficult to catch a disease if you shitpost all the time from your room in the basement in your parents house.

>sir a kid in Iceland has the sniffles
>CLOSE THE FUCKING PORTS

Has she returned Sup Forums ?

Checkthem

Not at all.

> those digits
Which ones do we destroy first?

this was my instantaneous thought

'shit, madagascar, I'm never going to end all life on the planet now, fucking island niggers will shut down the airports and game over

You got digit, not him.
How new are you based estonia ?

That's a full house there user, props to you

I've had Madagascar starts that resulted in only Madagascar dying because they shut down before anyone left the island.

Personally my biggest hate for that game is the fact that "closing land borders" completely eliminates illegal immigration. The idea that an infected Mexico isn't going to bleed into the US regardless of the ports being closed is so laughable it breaks my immersion even in an online world-death simulator game.

Shit. He's right.

absolute madman

You guys thinking about getting the plague?

How the fuck has bubonic plague even started up again? What in the fuck are they doing on that island? Is there a secret bioweapons facility that dropped a jar of Hell whilst distracted by an orangutan or something? This is bad news, this was the thing that fucked Europe nearly to death.

Us neets just need to stay inside as usual and ride it out. Then we inherit the world.

>This is bad news
Honestly it isn't. The bubonic plague wasn't even that bad back then, it was just the lack of medical technology, practice, and knowledge. Even if this shit spreads to other countries, as long as any cases are identified quickly and dealt with accordingly (i.e. medicine and quarantine) we should be fine.

Only if it's resistant to our Antibiotics

Came here to say this.

BY THE EMPRAH
Exterminatus Madagascar when?

Where were you when pollocks became Nurgle Cultists?

THIS TREAD'S THEME
Traditional German Navy song

>Wir lagen vor Madagaskar
>We are laying off Madagaskar

>We are laying off Madagaskar
>And they had the plague on board.
>In the buckets the water was rotting
>And some of them went overboard.
>Ahoy! Comrades. Ahoy, ahoy, ahoy.
>Goodbye little girl, goodbye, goodbye.

Please don't bully for translation

Lol, it's literally nothing. Plague is seasonally endemic to the highlands between September and April. Who cares if a few hundred shitskins die, anyway?
Have you never played Pandemic? Diseases never spread to or from Madagascar anyway ;^)

Fuck.
Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, only that it does: Dindus, Sandnogs
Slaanesh: Degenerate LGBTQPB monstrosities, as well as the more twisted and vain of our race
Tzeetch: The Juden are 100% concentrated Just As Planned, lies and manipulations and change is something to believe in, Goyim

And we're... Nurglings. Fug

Brb goyim, prepping for a second Israel

It's spreading way faster than any other plague season, it's possible it's evolved.

India, China and Madagascar are hit by plagues every year, why is this suddenly breaking news?

>why is this suddenly breaking news?
Literally nobody said it was breaking news

Someone in madagascar made love with a rat

literally the first thing that came to my mind - good to see the hivemind is still intact

No dumbass this is a new strain of the plague, it could be a super weapon that we or someone was fixing around with and finally dropped it to kill.

Just what I wanted to see as the first reply.

We need a plague-Chan to enhance Nurgle's power.

>new strain
so, the big question is: Can initial plaque epedimic survivor European Immune System handle the new stain?

We have plague here, it's okay.

No probably not, your genes handle the old plague in theory this one that's killing people like flies, i would say Moines immune.

Pnuemonia in germany too

Just wait until the locusts show up.

nice
we are going down i gueess

everyone check this!!

Plague is cured with simple over the counter antibiotics so who cares

What game is this? Looks interesting based on Sup Forums talking about it recently

Pandemic nigga

kek

also, STOP GIVING LEFTIST NEWS AD REVENUES

use this:
archive.is/ihwQo

The president of madagascar is a chink though ...

>tfw having some respiratory virus for the last few days
slightly worried

>Madagascar
>not Greenland
Fucking snow niggers can only be reached by ship and you have to increase cold resistance

fuck off you frog faggot, this is papa nurgle's domain

>plague starts in madagascar
>who tf will close ports early
>gg

Plague inc

good, we're gonna need that island for juden

Came here to post this. Those were good times.