Must we ban usury?

Banks have a fixed amount of deposits, yet lend out money they don't have at interest. How can a society pay back the entire amount? They can't. Eventually banks own everything and your population is enslaved.

Don't forget who loves usury.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during the years 2002--2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Yes, usury should be eliminated. It's been a curse every since greedy individuals adopted the practice (from the Eternal Jew) in Europe centuries ago.

Why is this even a question?

Because what would Mises say? And Rothbard?

Wait, they were both what?

You're describing fractional reserve banking, not usury, retard.
Rothbard opposed FRB, retard.

Lending money at interest isn't usury? That's news to me.

What is your definition of usury?

How much is too much?

Angrymerchant.jpg

Tru, I've been disregarding the ancap/libfags on Sup Forums lately.

Fractional reserve is just lending out money they don't have.

Historically the definition is charging any interest

Would there be a banking system if we did this? If so, how would it work?

I've lived my whole life this way. Help me understand a different/better way.

Feudalism.

All we need to do is stop creating inflation and the debt problem will go away

If we made it so banks charge 0% interest, what incentive do they have to lend money to people who want to open businesses, or buy a house?

I think you may have to sell it a better than that, user. Looking for actual info here.

Watch those assets fall in value, increasing affordability, as access to lending dries up.

As interest rates fall, assets are bid. Seen the stock market lately? The rich get richer, we get poorer. Without lending, those assets crash.

Just because Marx was bad with money doesn't mean the rest of us are as well. Kys faggot.

Obviously the solution is for everyone to stop being lazy and get rich

Yes. Jésus told you.

Christians and Muslims both tried to ban usury, but ((they)) did not like that!