There won’t be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2DtWz0yEOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nobody here is worried

>Norks attempt to nuke SanFran
>it misses and hits a empty country side
>Pyongyang is glassed

>implying my biggest worry isn't that I simply won't kill myself within the next few months due to a crippling depression.

>implying I actually care about gooks gooking in gookia

War isnt something you back out of. You have to be prepared to die. And kim is literally a huge massive baby pussy. The entire world laughs at them. They are poor as fuck.. If they started a war we could just wait 3 months while the rations run out and they just all starve and die. Not to mention we have enough OLD war material that we could just expend. We spend 2million a year to maintain agent orange. Thats a large warehouse and a buncha staff scattered across the u.s. maintaining something that we cant just pour down the drain. We definitely have enough to cover north korea a couple of times

We can't exactly wait for them to starve out, since it's been known that russian companies have been illegally selling supplies to them

I own 1.1BTC I would apreciate some instability in the world. I'd get some juicy amount of money

Nobody
If it must happen then I hope they hit urban California

Theyd be in a massive bind. The russians arent going to do it for free... During wartime... Not to mention everything above ground would be owned by our air-superiority so bye bye warehouses. I doubt the underground cam sustain the country

I welcome the mutating power of the atom

Also, according to the video, they're basing this on propaganda videos, which they even say in the same video that the Norks doctor to make them seem more legitimate

>How many of you are genuinely worried about the possibility of a nuclear war with North Korea?

Nuclear war is unlikely. Conventional war is very likely. The only thing I'm actually afraid of is the South Korean conscript army folding before the US can reinforce. I'm not convinced that young South Korean men would stand and fight with the necessary tenacity. They don't really hate the North, and they're very suspicious and/or resentful of the US. When push comes to shove they might just abandon their posts, try to evac their families from Seoul, and head south, thinking that someone else will deal with whatever is happening and they can just sit things out.

>Not to mention we have enough OLD war material that we could just expend.
Not for a long time user. All the cold war shit has been used up for decades.

>and they're very suspicious and/or resentful of the US.
Why would they be resentful of the people responsible for their thriving economy?

They see us as being in the way of peaceful reunification. The younger generations don't perceive the north as a threat, just misunderstood long-lost brothers. The older generations who know better are dying off.

These are people who during the last round of missile launches and nuclear tests, approved millions of dollars of aid to the north. They are in deep denial about the problems they face, or maybe something akin to Stockholm syndrome.

Holy shit, the Korean left is even worse than the American left, the US is literally the only reason why the North hasn't attacked yet, peaceful unification is entirely out of the question.

>confederate flag

Not even gonna bother. You're so monumentally retarded.

I think this is likely.

Also despite what intelligence says about malnourished norks, I think their ability to remain resolute against overwhelming firepower is strong. Think of the Japanese holdouts who still shot at people 30 years after the war was lost. Those nork conscripts will have to be killed down to a man. No convincing. No bribing. No surrendering. It'll be tough.

The only people that hate North Koreans here are Americans.

They're pretty based.

not really at all desu

I'm not worried at all, even if they do manage to pop one off it will probably not land anywhere near me and it will mean we finally have an excuse to liberate north korea

Well, it's not like we really even needed them, the Norks can be beaten pretty easily because of our air superiority

>The younger generations don't perceive the north as a threat, just misunderstood long-lost brothers

talkin out your ass nigga

Not at all. Pic related.

I think the US should have finished them off way earlier to be honest. Not doing anything and letting their nuclear program mature to this point was a mistake.

How do Nork baby dicks compare with my gigantic European salami?

It will never happen.

Nuclear War is a fucking old as fuck fear mongering tactic. You guys fall for this shit way too much.

Hearing about Nuclear War is like hearing about Nibiru hitting the Earth every year. Shit isn't happening.

>How many of you are genuinely worried about the possibility of a nuclear war with North Korea?

Why be worried? No NK nukes will ever reach American territory. The SK will kick the shit out of the NK if it ever starts a war.

>We spend 2million a year to maintain agent orange
link

>Those nork conscripts will have to be killed down to a man. No convincing. No bribing. No surrendering. It'll be tough.
I don't know about that, but I will say that their initial success in a surprise attack may be very good for their morale even though they stand to take heavy casualties. They will need to lose all the territory they gain and be pushed back over the DMZ before their morale is likely to break.

Last time around the North managed to take almost the entire country in the first 3 months of the war. If the Busan perimeter collapsed there would have been nowhere to land heavy forces uncontested. The US response will be faster this time around, but all sides are so much more heavily armed that it's not really possible to predict the outcome of the initial attack. The North knows they have to take the entire country in about three months or they run out of supplies, so they are going to be vicious and aren't going to hold anything back. How the South will hold up is anybody's guess. They have some excellent equipment, and their top military leadership is fantastic, but their troops are conscripts and their current government is extremely liberal.

They'd need to be able to hold on for 6-8 weeks before heavy US forces could arrive in quantity. Light US forces could be there in a week, but pushing across the DMZ is going to need armor.

OP, are you really this retarded? Nothing North Korea says about starting wars or launching nukes has any validity. It's purely for the sake of maintaining the illusion that permeates the citizens of North Korea. They truly believe that North Korea is the lone super power of the world; and yet this lone superpower somehow is being subjected to massive sanctions by the pitiful and weak west. The North Korean government has no choice but to saber rattle and issue threats so that the citizens can remain brainwashed.

Nothing will come of it.

The commie is shitting himself. I thought you guys were supposed to be great social warriors and brave as a lion?

Would they even need more US soldiers there? We could easily take out the invading forces with tomahawk missiles

how the fuck do you yanks drink that shit seriously?

There will not be a war against Korea. It won't fucking happen. The only possible way that would ever work is if NK was able to use our own nukes against us.

My money is that at least half of them abandon the uniform and attempt to escape to South Korea during the invasion.

Also, if someone was paying attention outside this country, now would be the perfect time to launch any sort of large missile and have it be blamed on NK. Probably not, though.

It's only illegal to send supplies related to the missile or nuclear program.

>>>/feels/

They hit commiefornia and I'll be happy

I wonder why the cup contains 1.9 litre and not just 2 litre

That's the diet version of the beverage.

Because it's sized to oz then converted to liters.

explain

You need to visit America...
We eat and drink ALL the time.
Soda and coffee are EVERYWHERE.

I use to drink one of these EVERY day!
100oz, this is almost 3 Liters

If they launched, I doubt they would fire at us first, if they did, I trust our defense measures, but in reality, the likelihood of them even getting one off without blowing themselves up seems slim, let alone undetected/without warning.

I believe they do view them as lost brothers, but lost brothers with a drug problem who are willing to murder family to get their fix, and so they're still a threat.

Koreans are soulless when it comes to objective truths, and the objective truth of North Korea is that the populace there is brainwashed and willing to kill South Koreans for the glory of North Korea.

Why is there an obesity epidemic in America?

Nobody knows.

it's their backwards measurement system converted into MRM (metric master race).

jesus christ, enjoy your bowel cancer...

Imperial System

War with the norks doesn't scare any sane person in the US at all, literally tens of millions of them would die and very few of us other than some soldiers in SK would die. Their scariest move would be to nuke South Korea which in all likelihood we couldn't stop, but in doing so we'd end all like in NK.
It'd just be sad.

>worried
you mean excited

Currently, Tomahawks can only attack fixed targets. They would not be helpful against moving vehicles. Moreover, there really aren't that many in range. Most ships with vertical launch systems don't carry all that many. They have to carry a wide variety of missiles and can't dedicate that much space to land attack.

The current OPLANs call for American reinforcement because the South is going to take a pounding in the initial days of the war as it is politically infeasible for them to yield ground in a mobile defense. Seoul is too close to the border, and it is such a massive part of their population and GDP that they have to defend it at all cost. That means they have to try to maintain fixed defenses in a very narrow slice of land, and the North can easily target these positions with heavy weapons and blast the fuck out of them. Their current active forces are going to get mauled, and they plan on activating their (very large) reserves in rear areas. This takes time though. If the North can break through and fuck up the mobilization efforts then things get really bad. American reinforcements are to make sure that even if shit goes completely against the South that it won't fall completely, and also to be able to push North and end the regime once and for all.

he's crazy enough to kill his half-brother who wanted nothing to do with his seat in power.

so he'll probably do it but we'll stop him.

the younger generation doesn't see north korea as "misunderstood long-lost brothers." that's what old people think, whether on the right or the left (but they have different ideas of how to deal with nk). young people have zero interest in reunification and don't see nk as brothers.

There is literally zero chance of the Norks harming either the US or Japan, but there the possibility they might use their artillery to destroy Seoul. If they do that, then America glasses them, so the real question is.

But the situation is coming to a head, so the real question is: Is Rocketman willing to suicide for a little bit of a revenge against the south?
I imagine he is not that stupid, but God only knows.

You fell for the jew propaganda. You are an imbecile.

You're a degenerate then.

At least you cut back on that sludge.

Nuke hits Frisco, only thing of value lost is Savage Nation

>be American
>get fed globalist propaganda by MSM for decades
>get "redpilled"
>get fed conspiratorial propaganda by infowars and fourchan for years
>entire collection of knowledge about the Korean peninsula comes from memes
>have the balls to call anybody 'brainwashed'

>SanFran gets nuked
>LA, SanDiego and DC

Seriously who would care? Please do it.

Not me haha

At this point I'm convinced the DPRK has had nuclear deterrence for decades. They are likely a nuclear superpower and the only thing preventing people from finding the truth is the 100% lying media propaganda that never ends.

You call all of these news sources that claim the DPRK is powerless fake, but believe them on this issue? You don't get to call yourself anything but a nigger if you have that terrible logic.

>You call all of these news sources that claim the DPRK is powerless fake
Most of the news sources are calling them a threat though, mostly because they can use EMPs

>watch documentaries on North Korea
>watch interviews with North Korean refugees living in South Korea
>hear the state of mind of the average North Korean from a North Korean
>have some shithead Bulgarian tell me that everything I know is from memes

Ah, Sup Forums.

I wish it would happen but I doubt it.

NORTH KOREA IS A JEW PROXY WAR

NK TECHNOLOGY SUCKS THEY CANT DO SHIT

Americans are garbage. In fact I looked up american in the dictionary. There's no definition; it just shows a picture of a fat fuck american.

Win win either way.

If we are deterred by Kims nukes, then Best Korea is protected and the people are unharmed.

If (((we))) do strike Best Korea and he is able to respond, the worst degenerate Clinton-voting cities are wiped out forever. Goodbye LA, San Fran, even possibly DC, a long shot.

If Drumpf weren't such a goy, he would be working out a deal with Kim right now to eliminate tens millions of Obama voters KEK.

>WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW KIM'S SUBMARINES GOT ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST COAST!! FUCKING LOL!!

You forgot to change your flag.

I'm not worried, NK would be destroyed instantly if they did anything,

They actually have people in South Korea that remain true believers. Norks have killed people in South Korea before.

This is why we must support best Korea. With enough time the Dear Successor can transfer nuclear technology to Iran and non-state actors like Hesbollah,, and they can finally deal with the perfidious jew.

I know that, but it's usually tied to some North Korean black ops program; like a NORK CIA sent to cause damage in South Korea.

>watch documentaries
>watch interviews
wtf I believe the holohoax now

My bet is that most of them Sudoku when they find out the supreme leader has been killed.

dance for me american puppet. Good goyim.

The problem is the DPRK hates Trump's shit. They could target the breadbasket or even just ports. Hitting cities might kill liberals but what about the 30-40% in cities that produce all the wealth? They would be gone too.

Will you be cheering when the republican government gets annihilated while the 90% liberal DC gets toasted? Grats you killed DC but Trump and his family is now dead as fuck and we are rudderless.

>yong hui

That is the wildcard, in the Korean war, the N.Korean soldiers are documented as "they fought until they died" even more dedication that the robotic Chinese soldiers, who sometimes surrendered when facing fatal odds.

The 'war' would probably go nuclear before any footsoldiers got involved anyway.

>everything everywhere is lies
>I hold the one true truth

Neat.

...i mean maybe he is crazy.
But he can only attack once before being completely wiped.
So i think its just pressureing western politicans (that obviously know this) and the public so they get money food or whatever the fuck they need.
Basically this
youtube.com/watch?v=b2DtWz0yEOY

> Yong Hui

The elites always take care of themselves first goy, never fear about that. And hitting DC would be a near-impossible task for Kim. It's a longshot he could even reach the west coast with anything, would have to somehow smuggle the devices over just to get that close.

But when all is lost you always fire off the hail-Mary pass, so In my opinion, the West Coast cities are at possible risk.

not at all because North Korea isn't suicidal

>illegally
Your moronic so-called (((laws))) don't apply in Russian and Korean jurisdictions, so go fuck yourself with an AIDS-infected cactus.

I think the real money shot is parking a sub just off the east coast for a chance at DC while Trump is delivering an address to Congress.

If they got a sub in position it is totally possible.

> Koreans who want a Greater Korea with nuclear weapons are now the "Korean left"
Go kill yourself, you're too dumb to live.

We would probably detect subs trying to enter the pacific since we have so many ships, and if you think their ICBMs are bad, their SLBMs are even worse

*Metallica plays at 12 PM PST*

I love him, he's /ourjew/

Kim would have to survive 3 months. Not likely, our country excels at surgical strikes. If he comes above ground once hes done imo

We actually can't detect the subs at all unless they are literally in top of you already, relatively speaking.

Shooting the missile isn't hard, either. The only problem they probably have is miniaturization of the warhead. If they figure it out, they will have a permanent deterrence just like we do in the ocean.

Tons of threats from Rocket Man, no action. I bet their aim is shit anyway.

>We actually can't detect the subs at all unless they are literally in top of you already, relatively speaking.
A quick google search disagrees with you, only brand new stealth submarines ca avoid sonar detection, the kind the North Koreans can't afford

NK can't do that, but China can. China striking us in the event we genocide North Korea is a distinct possibility, because-

A- China has kicked our ass before over North Korea
B- China can't be expected to just sit aside and do nothing if we genocide their Asian brothers (Koreans are genetically pretty equal to Chinese)

So we could possibly have Chinese and Best Korean nukes incoming, if we go full goy and strike North Korea just to please our (((Jewish Masters)))

The survival of China as a nation completely reliant on the US's willingness to trade with them, the Chinese economy would would collapse without the US trading with them, the reason they defended them back in the 50s was because we didn't have that kind of relationship back then

>worried

Nope.

For all the retards saying
>nothing of value is lost if SF or LA are nuked
Yes something of value would be lost, our economy would fucking tank, even worse than it did on 9/11